RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-05, 08:58 PM   #31
ksr
Middle Weight

Graphics Record: 11-4
IP: C328 0171

when u got that much cash its ur responsibility to give a lot to the people who dont have much, especially those who earned somethin 4 themselves n then lost it

how much wud u give if u were in em's position?
Old 09-17-05, 09:01 PM   #32
Shazz
Never Around

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: B07B 1CF4

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KSR-
when u got that much cash its ur responsibility to give a lot to the people who dont have much, especially those who earned somethin 4 themselves n then lost it

how much wud u give if u were in em's position?

9/10 2 lines Beats it all
Winner!!
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-05, 09:02 PM   #34
Districk
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7F8D F1CF

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
lol 200000 of 20mil aint 10%

n ye eminem can live on 18mil a year but who says he has 2 giv it away, he worked hard for that so no matter how much or little he has y shud he be expected to giv it away n wen he does y is he expected to giv away even more

Lmao.

No he doesn't.He's a rapper.All he has to do is write and record.WTf you talking about him "working hard" for that.Hahahaha.

"See what you're seeing is a genius at work
Which to me isn't work, so it's easy to misinterpret it at first,
Cuz when i speak, it's tongue in cheek"

Even he says that the shit he does isn't work.It ain't hard work to be a rapper.

And I agree with the other guy here..eminem could have donated more.But w/e.It's still better than nothing.
Old 09-17-05, 09:02 PM   #35
Shazz
Never Around

Quote:
it doesnt matter how much id give or not and no its not there responsibility thats bullshit its a personal choice if u wud giv it away or not, not a responsibility

Nice come back
I like it
8.5/10

R&B talk
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-05, 09:03 PM   #36
Shazz
Never Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Districk
Lmao.

No he doesn't.He's a rapper.All he has to do is write and record.WTf you talking about him "working hard" for that.Hahahaha.

"See what you're seeing is a genius at work
Which to me isn't work, so it's easy to misinterpret it at first,
Cuz when i speak, it's tongue in cheek"

Even he says that the shit he does isn't work.It ain't hard work to be a rapper.

And I agree with the other guy here..eminem could have donated more.But w/e.It's still better than nothing.

He wins
Closed.
Old 09-17-05, 09:11 PM   #38
ksr
Middle Weight

stfu, this aint a battle, we tryin to hav a discussion

and responsibility doesnt mean that em is forced to donate, it means that he should
like i said,i aint hatin on em
he gets my respect 4 donating 200 thou, thats still gonna help a lot of ppl
i'm just sayin that he's not sacrificin shit 4 this, and if he REALLY cared about the victims, he would do a lot more
Old 09-17-05, 09:11 PM   #39
ksr
Middle Weight

the stfu was 2 shazz
Old 09-17-05, 09:17 PM   #41
ksr
Middle Weight

i meant REALLY wanted to help them

this discussion is over, we aint gettin newhere
Old 09-17-05, 09:23 PM   #42
Districk
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7F8D F1CF

Quote:
lmfao if u take every rapperz line to be literal then u an idiot if u havent noticed by now rapperz bullshit alot n put shit in lines for the sake of it dont take it to be the truth

n if its such an easy job then y did the dude jus get addicted to sleepin pillz n get put into rehab

n he doesnt jus write n record, he runs a record label aswell n a clothing line n even if he did jus write n record dont think that is an easy job ye for us its easy cause we piss about n hav no pressure but if u recordin n writing in the professional world competing at the top and having like 10million fans waiting to check out your new album or productions dont take that to be easy

and shazz stop rating comments

I don't take every rapper's line literal.Only the ones that are plausible enough by my standards.Like when eminem said he raped his mother or sliced his wrists,then that's not something plausible to me.That kinda shit is wat people are into..so it's conspicous that he's doing it for album sales.But When he said that his shit isn't work..then that's something i'd believe.Mainly due to the fact that there's no reason he'd say it.

And i don't know why he's in rehab for sleeping pills...and neither do you.So blah at that part.

Ok...eminem
1-writes n records
2-runs a record label
3-a clothing line
4-pressure of 10 million eyes on him

Ok..so tell me this..is all of that^..to you.."heavy duty and stressful enuff?".Don't you get it..celebs don't have it hard yo.He's not running the label himself..and as for the clothing line..he did that shit on his own will.If he was under a load of stress like your making it seem..then y would he go and make the clothing line.?It's not like he's still trying to make a name for himself or trying to get some more cheddar.

Look at wat the average mother/father has to do an everyday basis.
1-work from 6:00AM to 6:PM..
2-feed their children..look after them..make sure they going to skool and staying out of trouble
3-pay bills...
4-rent/mortage

and some other shit..but i ain't in the mood to think of all them now.So as you can see...the average mother or father does more on an everyday basis than eminem does for a couple of months per year.Don't forget..eminem is not always active in celeb world.Look at him now..he's on a break.No where around.And he still got all that money in the bank.If that mother/father decides to just stop for a 6 month break...then wat's gonna happed to their kids..job..house..or life for that matter?

SO..the average person has to deal with more shit than eminem does.
Old 09-18-05, 12:10 AM   #43
Shazz
Never Around

He donated some money...
So whats the deal?
Old 09-18-05, 12:14 AM   #44
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 7F42 B9C4

what the fuck, im out for like an hour and got like 50 post to my thread lol
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-05, 02:02 AM   #45
Mimesis.
Middle Weight

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

Uhh.. Thanks for sharing?

A lot of people donated money.