RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-05, 03:52 PM   #31
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
actually china is the 2nd most powerful n soon will be the most powerful most likely

Yeah, China is going to be a beast in a few years.
Old 09-18-05, 03:52 PM   #33
Meta.Phor.T.Cal
...::Nu-MoNeY::...

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6B5B 948C

yeah china japan korea, all da same 2 me, they all powerful and dat big eared tony blair is suckiin on they dick while bush sucks off dat tony blair kidd....bush is makin da powerful countries his allies and sayin fuck u 2 da rest of da world
-The Triggers Like Cryptonite, I Got Gunz n I'm Grippin Em Tight...Equiped Witta Pipe...Got A Infra-Red & A Infa-Blue...When I Mix Dis Light It Look Like A Tree Wit Bright Christmas Lights, Look Like The Bloods 'n Crips In A Fight...It'll Snipe Ya Light Bulb n Dim Yo' Life-
^^U Lil MotherFuckaz Aint Spittin Like Dis^^

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-18-05, 03:53 PM   #34
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

I typed this all up right now...explaining it all...

The Illuminati is basically a group of individuals across the entire globe...high ranking military officers, the top CEO's of the biggest industries, top politicians like presidents, prime ministers etc. all past and present, etc. Basically the biggest and most powerful/wealthy people on earth can be found involved in the illuminati. The main aim of these people is to control the world.

Most people once they hear control of the world will automatically say "bullshit"...but when you put 2 and 2 together it is a VERY likely situation and its already been started...and Bush Senior mentioned it many times while in office referring to it as the "New World Order" which will SLOWLY but SURELY take away everyones rights that they have in the United States and the Patriot Acts are the first to do it, the Government can now record online messages and phone conversations legally because of this and before they werent allowed to. It is EXACTLY like Hitler and the Jews...slowly but surely Hitler started taking away the Jews rights for "protection" claiming if you want protection we will give it to you but you have to give certain rights away...ok fine. But the problem with this is, the government puts more and more fear into people through the TV and radio...remember anthrax, sars, biological weapons? how many people did anthrax kill? like 30...sars? like 4 in the US, biological weapons? none...

The Government lies lies lies to make you scared because fear is more powerful then anything else...the government will plug all of this fear talking about terrorist this terrorist that when in reality its not that big of a deal terrorist attacks dont happen often unless its during a war in another country. Remember when 9/11 hit a while after they said it was Osama and Afghanistan...we went to war because of 9/11, and 9/11 was caused by Al Quaida in Afghanistan

SO WHY ARE WE IN IRAQ...
first it was

"War on Terrorism" remember that? then it changed to
"Operation Iraqi freedom"

now wait a minute...werent we just doing terrorism and al quaida...and then suddenly switch to iraq and freeing the people?...does that make ANY sense to any of you?

Sadaam was NO THREAT to the U.S., UN inspectors checked Iraq every year from the 1990 Gulf war and since then no biological weapons have been found...in 1995 Sadaams son in charge of the weapons destroyed them, but the government told you they had them...they showed pictures "This is the base here...this is the hangar theyre holding them in" BULLSHIT...for all we know they could be making cigarettes and tampons, the government can put any picture of the middle east and claim theres missles under it and people will believe it, the government had NO PROOF what so ever that sadaam was making these missles...but instead they went into Iraq ILLEGALLY...this is called imperialism on the iraqi people...this is all about power and money and Bush is using good peoples lives for his advance in political status, in order for Sadaam to be incorporated with Al Quaida he would of had to given up some power, Sadaam may be crazy BUT HES NOT STUPID...he would NEVER give up power to someone else especially someone whos not an iraqi so basing all of this on an al quaida/iraqi relation is complete bullshit...they werent working together and invading Iraq was illegal, but Bush convinced and lied to the congress about it which is a felony.

Thats basically the fucked up shit about 9/11 that makes the Iraqi war inconclusive, and yes the government had knowledge of 9/11 before hand and they chose not to interviene because it will upp their political power AND this is the perfect time to engage in more new world order tactics...RIGHT AFTER 9/11 the country was on watch for more terrorist attacks raising the color bar and all of this was not needed...anthrax didnt do nothing sars didnt do nothing but all of these scare tactics paved the way for the patriot act...giving away more freedom for "protection"

Then the government will stage more terrorist attacks and make you more scared and more patriot acts will arise telling you well give you protection but you have to give up some of your freedoms...and this will all happen slowly...and by the time you notice all of your freedoms are gone and the protection wont be given to you since you dont have any freedom to say anything about it and they will just wipe out whoever is disobediant and use us all as slaves and this WILL become a nazi-like world run by the illuminati.

Theres a lot more involved especially a place called Bohemian Grove which is the meeting place of these people, and what they do there is...crazy, satanic rituals and societies and they worship this 40 foot tall statue of an owl and theres a video of it, its just crazy...if you dont believe me about the owl get a 1$ bill and look on the top right next to the 1 and in the bush is a tiny tiny owl...why would they hide an owl so small? because they worship the owl so they wanted to put it on the dollar bill but at the same time they didnt want people to know about it, also on the back the pyramid is the symbol for the Illuminati, and the eye on top is the all seeing eye watching us all, through hidden cameras radios etc. and the latin language translates to "A new order of the ages" or something like that...heres a picture of the owl on the dollar bill
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tim.ho...ges/dollar2.gif

Thats basically some of what the entire conspiracy is about...

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 09-18-05, 03:55 PM   #35
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
Mimesis, please look beyond that comparison. That is not even the core of the site! It is a mere comparison to make the message come accross even clearer

Fuck you.

I'm not going to look in detail to this site. There's always the "it's the government's fault" bullshit. I don't need to read anything on there to know that it says "People knew the planes were coming! Bush didnt do anything! Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield probably had it set up! Its all for the oil!"

And it's all fucking stupid.
Old 09-18-05, 03:56 PM   #36
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
look if u actually read wat the site sayz n dont say youve read it cause ive beenr eadin it for like 10mins now n i am not even half way through the first part of like 10 partz so in my opinion the bush hitler thing is just an attention grabber the site isnt about comparin bush to hitler

I'M NOT GOING TO READ THE SITE.

What kind of attention getter is comparing Bush to Hitler on the front page?

Fuck that shit.

It's going to be about how everything is the government's fault.
Old 09-18-05, 03:57 PM   #37
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 2AD8 B7B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Money
yeah china japan korea, all da same 2 me, they all powerful and dat big eared tony blair is suckiin on they dick while bush sucks off dat tony blair kidd....bush is makin da powerful countries his allies and sayin fuck u 2 da rest of da world

Bush is gonna get shitted on by China...

Although that is another issue, I'll speak on it too.

Do you know that in Chinese firms in the western world, employees are forbidden to speak or even know a tad of Chinese for they are looked upon as a spy then. A meeting is in English for 90% and the other 10% is in Chinese.

This is just a small example of why I do not trust the Chinese. They are becoming too powerful due to their enormous population. Their market is crucial for western economies, we'd be ruined without them...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-05, 03:58 PM   #39
Meta.Phor.T.Cal
...::Nu-MoNeY::...

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6B5B 948C

LORD FUCKIN JESUS...Keep preachin compose!!

it makes sense now

bush is in iraq to slowly take control...like hitler wit da jews!

and its us dat starting all dis and takin over because we are da most powerful country in da world!!!!

terrorist attack was to put fear in da world...so was da london bombing!...cuz if people fear da terrorists theyll be rootin for bush and whoeva else to keep fightin iraq til it stops...then eventually us will take control of iraq and den probably da world and hitler will then be known as a saint compared to bush an da illuminati!
-The Triggers Like Cryptonite, I Got Gunz n I'm Grippin Em Tight...Equiped Witta Pipe...Got A Infra-Red & A Infa-Blue...When I Mix Dis Light It Look Like A Tree Wit Bright Christmas Lights, Look Like The Bloods 'n Crips In A Fight...It'll Snipe Ya Light Bulb n Dim Yo' Life-
^^U Lil MotherFuckaz Aint Spittin Like Dis^^

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-18-05, 03:59 PM   #40
DQ
Odi et Amo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Fuck you.

I'm not going to look in detail to this site. There's always the "it's the government's fault" bullshit. I don't need to read anything on there to know that it says "People knew the planes were coming! Bush didnt do anything! Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield probably had it set up! Its all for the oil!"

And it's all fucking stupid.

Why become so hostile? I am merely stating that this site is bringing facts to the table that are very hard to deny.

I respect your views on the situation even though I completely disagree with them. I'm willing to listen to your opinion but if you won't even bother to read all the things stated on the page then we cannot have a discussion about it. Unless you want me to highlight some of the things I read and found crucial to the conspiracy theory.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-05, 04:02 PM   #41
Magic5

Uhh.. Am I the only one who can read?

I said.. I DON'T CARE WHAT THE SITE SAYS.

I don't WANT to have a fucking discussion. It's pointless. I could give a shit less what that site says, I'm not going to change my mind.. and I could say all kinds of shit and you won't change yours.

So really.. I don't give a fuck.
Old 09-18-05, 04:04 PM   #42
DQ
Odi et Amo

Why stay blind for it?

If you don't give a fuck, why come into this thread in the first place? I am merely trying to show people what I believe are facts since they are based on the laws of physics for one and there is just TOO MUCH evidence to ignore it all.

But that is your decision of course.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Old 09-18-05, 04:11 PM   #44
Magic5

You guys are making false assumptions.

I NEVER said I thought Bin Laden pulled off 9/11. I NEVER said Saddam Hussein pulled off 9/11. I NEVER said Bush had a good reason to go into Iraq. I NEVER said America should have soldiers over there now. Quit assuming that because I SUPPORT Bush, I AGREE with everything he does. I'm not going to bag out on the government because you can post up a website that says the government was in charge on 9/11.. and it couldn't have happened the way it did.

And no, I don't know "half" the side. Why do you keep assuming that because I said I don't want to look at THAT link I don't know what some people are saying? I DO KNOW. In the pentagon people are saying the security cameras aren't right, the plane's flight pattern didn't make sense.. In the Twin Towers people are saying that the buildings wouldn't have collapsed by being hit by those two planes.

And really.. I could give a shit less what those people have to say.

Believe what you want, it's all good. Just don't try passing off some gay ass website as "evidence" to me, because it fucking pisses me off.