RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-05, 07:35 AM   #31
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
LOL @ Q's Sig......

its funny that before you put that sig up....in the other thread i said....

you are the most overrated on the site...only newbies think your good...

you have a good underground flow...but thats it....your voice is complete garbage...yes...voice matters......you use the SAME delivery EVERY song.....you cannot put a song together...your hooks suck horribly......

but hey...you have a good flow......ok?...i guess that matters?....NO...if you have a good flow..u need to have other good aspects of your music...which u dont......thats all.....so keep making yourself look like an idiot with a quote of mine....

Ur stupid...and these so-called NOOBS are your average hip hop fans in real life...So, they just all conspire to "boost" my ego while realizing you're a garbage EMCEE? Lady Fiya likes u...LV likes u...I don't give a shit...I've never been a fan of u or ur style...as far as I'm concerned, NO ONE would bump dat WHINEY ass voice in their whip...But, wait...i know of at least 3-4 on here who Bump my shit in their truck/car at some point...I will fuck u up...and I'm not even talkin ego here...the people who boost ur ego are not rap experts u idiot...they're net/emcees on a fuckin web site...

And YOU Have a Medicore flow and a WHINEY fuckin voice

but...unlike you, I gave you NO PROPS
Why? cuz u have DRs and are

OVERRATED

bye bitch.

P.S. I love the props you gave me on my songs

Last edited by Tha Q. : 11-16-05 at 08:21 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 06:05 PM   #32
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 7629 2214

i know plenty of people who are lined up to buy my mixtape.......

and already "bump my music in their whips"....

go guzzle some cum from another mans ass crack you fucking homo

thanks
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 06:11 PM   #33
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 78A1 C32F

i actually think his redemptions are good. I mean, it's not like you're forced to do that to continue on the tourney, it's to GET BACK in the tourney. You don't wanna do it, don't get eliminated. But shit remind me of SAW type shit a lil bit, but not as extreme. lol ~_~

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 06:13 PM   #34
ConPsy
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 5285 DC82

every the Q thread is pointless....... why is he still allowed to post?
Old 11-16-05, 09:28 PM   #35
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 7629 2214

^ good question......
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 02:34 AM   #36
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: EF25 E8E6

on some real grown man shyt... even though me and mad dog is bout to shoot 5 in da audio arena (shyt talking mofo think he can see me or anyone associated with OYD)... i wouldn't have done that redemption either... that's just my personal preference... yeah , i clown on my fam when they do sumn goofy .. but damn... to put them on display like eminem and his fam is a bit crazy to me... at the same time... it's a redemption challenge... ya either roll with it or ya don't.... and for those just tuning in... make sure ya re-read the part where I said I, personally, WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT either... done

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 04:25 AM   #37
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 6CA4 A036

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
on some real grown man shyt... even though me and mad dog is bout to shoot 5 in da audio arena (shyt talking mofo think he can see me or anyone associated with OYD)... i wouldn't have done that redemption either... that's just my personal preference... yeah , i clown on my fam when they do sumn goofy .. but damn... to put them on display like eminem and his fam is a bit crazy to me... at the same time... it's a redemption challenge... ya either roll with it or ya don't.... and for those just tuning in... make sure ya re-read the part where I said I, personally, WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT either... done

^ word to the post where you actually got on with what you were saying...so it's not just me then...

but i've seen enough posts by you now since i've been offline and i know you could've set one up by now

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 05:08 AM   #38
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

JUST NOW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Ur stupid...and these so-called NOOBS are your average hip hop fans in real life...So, they just all conspire to "boost" my ego while realizing you're a garbage EMCEE? Lady Fiya likes u...LV likes u...I don't give a shit...I've never been a fan of u or ur style...as far as I'm concerned, NO ONE would bump dat WHINEY ass voice in their whip...But, wait...i know of at least 3-4 on here who Bump my shit in their truck/car at some point...I will fuck u up...and I'm not even talkin ego here...the people who boost ur ego are not rap experts u idiot...they're net/emcees on a fuckin web site...

And YOU Have a Medicore flow and a WHINEY fuckin voice

but...unlike you, I gave you NO PROPS
Why? cuz u have DRs and are

OVERRATED

bye bitch.

P.S. I love the props you gave me on my songs

PREVIOUSLY BY THA Q

Quote:
Beat:good
Flow:very dope
Rhyming:nice
Delivery:good...em-ish

Overall: I liked this...and yea...u are a white kid with pimples

7.8-8/10

Quote:
I used this beat on my War Dance of Rap song...nice

wuz wrong wit chalupas?

haa...flow is pretty good

disses probably hit him harder than made me go "WHoA"

and I don't think dissin his Mexican heritage is appropriate...basically ur dissin a whole culture of people...He can't help that he's Mexican..so eh eh

otherwise...this was solid

RTF please

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213307

Quote:
#1...I wud like to collab @ least once

so holla

I don't have AIM anymore...my MSN is michaellesesne@hotmail.com

Now...beat is pretty coo

wow...wud love to rip a fast flow...been a minute since I kicked one

ur flow is pretty good...wud like to hear more of that fast tongue flow

not bad dawg...

def. have a fresh style

This last one is Q's response to Fire Man... So, Q I think saying try again @ calling someone trash, you said it yourself that you'd like to collab at least once. Lol @ first Ike's flow is Pretty good, now it's mediocre. = ) I think your anger makes you say the wrong things, Q.

EY BITCH, don't make me perm a nap from the left over dick pubes circling your ass. Tryna talk bout naps in every thread that involves me.

Last edited by ~Lady Fiya~ : 11-17-05 at 05:14 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via MSN to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Lady Fiya~   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 05:18 AM   #39
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: F08E 48C2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
sorry don't smoke that...

nor am I a crystal meth addict...so no fake personals this time round

then that must suck HARDCORe for you, because last time I saw you, you looked like one of the local meth addicts. But don't worry about me, lol, worry about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
apexx i think you got my post mixd up.. i wasn't the person who told mad dog not do drop for rg he already made up his mind before i came on msn... then he sed check my remption so i peeped n said thats pretty messed up then he sed he wasn't going to do it

ah ok, my fault. Last time I talked to mad dog efore I saw your psot, he was still on the fence.

Quote:
u aint know...people kissin dooms ass to win that junk (prizes)

take away those prizes and he doesn't have a tourney

I jus love the fact that mad people dissin his ass now

he's a fuckin lunatic

I'm tellin u.

LMAO, exactly who's dissing me??? You ran from your own call out so it obviously ain't you, UNF got masacred completely and I ain't seen him since I psoted, ThatNigga ALSO ducked our battle so that puts him into the same pool of estrogen you're in. So exactly who's dissing me?? Funny you should mention that though seeing as you're getting your ass kicked in EVERY thread by every 'regular' here cept the guys you cyber with.

PS, who's kissing my ass? why would he kiss my ass if he's not even in the tourney? I hate ass kissers and everyone who net-knows me knows that. Try again. smh...lol dumbass.

and AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ "dick pubes circling your ass".

man, it's hillarious how this completely backfired on you, lol. You know, kinda like life.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote