RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-05, 08:38 PM   #31
allik war
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2029 97B3

you peopl on here are hipocrites....country music gots it in respect in sum songs but either way micheal jackson and pink floyd are not country they are classic rock..damn every1 act hard as fuck on n talk shit cuz they think they da doepest rapper on rv n yet bring up topics of country music on a rap site?........*still trying 2 find the sense in that*...n e ways my fiance listen's 2 da crap...i cant really stand but its for personal reason's............n e ways i guess i can say big & rich would have 2 b mine if n e at all cuz they aint soft n all depressin they actually sound kool.......
Old 12-26-05, 11:22 PM   #32
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 40D5 78A8

John Denver...Course I only listen to 1 country singer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-27-05, 12:05 AM   #33
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
you peopl on here are hipocrites....country music gots it in respect in sum songs but either way micheal jackson and pink floyd are not country they are classic rock..damn every1 act hard as fuck on n talk shit cuz they think they da doepest rapper on rv n yet bring up topics of country music on a rap site?........*still trying 2 find the sense in that*...n e ways my fiance listen's 2 da crap...i cant really stand but its for personal reason's............n e ways i guess i can say big & rich would have 2 b mine if n e at all cuz they aint soft n all depressin they actually sound kool.......

DUHHHHH dumbass they was being sarcastic wit that shit and it not like its everybody that people bring country up..this the first time i ever seen anythang related to country and that doesnt mean that everybody else down wit this shit...they probably think its just as retarded so shu the fuck up and get ur tarzan wild jungle claimin ass outta here
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-05, 02:09 AM   #34
allik war
Light Weight

why dont u make me....n seriously change ur sig...u dont deserve a pic of jesus on ur shit u to damn develish.......cuz ur an asshole cant grow up n leave grown folk alonebitch ass nigga......wanna have a picture of jesus crying over earth.....its people like u why people made a art work like that of him n people like u why he crying...........dont dumb ass muthafuckas see the sin in our world?......racism,prejudice,hate,murderer's,rapis t,thiefs,pyro's,and all stuff wrong with our world.....terrorist/war feed only satan's will which is da reason i ask 4 god's sake change ur fucking picture....or stop being an asshole sinner.......just balbberin im bored cant really talk cuz i smoke weed n drink so technically im a sinner 2.....although i dunno how weed is a sin since its nature brewed......lolfuck outta here alpha assassin...peep my diss in om 4 faggots like u who talk shit n hate on othas
Old 12-27-05, 02:12 AM   #35
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 40D5 78A8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Assassin
DUHHHHH dumbass they was being sarcastic wit that shit and it not like its everybody that people bring country up..this the first time i ever seen anythang related to country and that doesnt mean that everybody else down wit this shit...they probably think its just as retarded so shu the fuck up and get ur tarzan wild jungle claimin ass outta here

Oh ya, thanks for showing me that pic in your sig. I made a sig out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-27-05, 02:18 AM   #36
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
why dont u make me....n seriously change ur sig...u dont deserve a pic of jesus on ur shit u to damn develish.......cuz ur an asshole cant grow up n leave grown folk alonebitch ass nigga......wanna have a picture of jesus crying over earth.....its people like u why people made a art work like that of him n people like u why he crying...........dont dumb ass muthafuckas see the sin in our world?......racism,prejudice,hate,murderer's,rapis t,thiefs,pyro's,and all stuff wrong with our world.....terrorist/war feed only satan's will which is da reason i ask 4 god's sake change ur fucking picture....or stop being an asshole sinner.......just balbberin im bored cant really talk cuz i smoke weed n drink so technically im a sinner 2.....although i dunno how weed is a sin since its nature brewed......lolfuck outta here alpha assassin...peep my diss in om 4 faggots like u who talk shit n hate on othas

lol whateva get YOUR pic off of ur sigg cuz u look hidous i think im bout ta run for my life...and yes cuz im afraid of u...im afraid of u makin me uglier by just lookin at u
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-05, 02:19 AM   #37
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Oh ya, thanks for showing me that pic in your sig. I made a sig out of it.

haha get ur own pic ....yo holla at me on aim let me see it
Old 12-27-05, 02:25 AM   #38
allik war
Light Weight

hey alpha does it turn u on 2 come online n start shit wit people?i think it does a lot of u sick perverted homo's on here i mean come on i didnt post my pic for the guys in this site...it was geared more so everyone (guys/girls)knew who the face was behind allik war............but not 4 faggot who got they're panties in a bunch cuz a white guy comes on a rap site sayin nigga...how old r u son? ive probaly been around longer then u have so do me a favor in dont get in grown folks business son
Old 12-27-05, 02:29 AM   #39
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
hey alpha does it turn u on 2 come online n start shit wit people?i think it does a lot of u sick perverted homo's on here i mean come on i didnt post my pic for the guys in this site...it was geared more so everyone (guys/girls)knew who the face was behind allik war............but not 4 faggot who got they're panties in a bunch cuz a white guy comes on a rap site sayin nigga...how old r u son? ive probaly been around longer then u have so do me a favor in dont get in grown folks business son

age dont mean shit besides that ur closer ta dying of old age than i am so go have a heart attack...and i never said anythang bout bein turned on bout ur pic, i never even said anythang like that u just wishin i was cuz u gay and dont wanna admit it...and obviously ur mind state aint caught up wit ur age knowin that u dont even know why the "n" word is racist and that ur so ignorant that u dont realize that just cuz their aint a -er at the end doesnt make it right...grow up be4 u embarrass urself anymore
Old 12-27-05, 02:44 AM   #40
allik war
Light Weight

nigga im 21 years old n for the final fucking time u ignorant piece of shit...aint nuttin wrong wit nigga....its not a bad word jesus christ u morons need 2 go back 2 school seriously...nigga is another way 2 say friend,homie,etc.........kiss my fucking ass peep my post if u dont like me....cuz the diss is rite up ur alley....n yes i said the shit bout u bein gay cuz ur like the 3rd guy sayin im ugly...since when do str8 dudes check out otha dudes n tell that dude whether or not he ugly or handsom....?!?!?!?and im the gay ignorant 1??!??!fuck u & fuck ur alpha and fuck ur assassin..seriously peep my diss against people like u in open mic.........the truth is in 110%n i only gave it 25% of my capabilities...and aint no one embarrissing themselves except selfish assholes like u.i thought people realized by now wut eminem and dr. dre did wit the racial gap in hip-hop...shit is dead muthafuckas is equal...get over it......im white n blacker at heart than 50% of these chumps on here who think they kool cuz they instagataz online......now thats embarrissing!!!!!!!!

[]>!/\/\[]>E[)
Old 12-27-05, 02:47 AM   #41
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

I dunno, but it's not all bad.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 12-27-05, 02:48 AM   #42
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

Quote:
nigga im 21 years old n for the final fucking time u ignorant piece of shit...aint nuttin wrong wit nigga....its not a bad word jesus christ u morons need 2 go back 2 school seriously...nigga is another way 2 say friend,homie,etc.........

Yeah, but I bet your bitch ass would REALLY say that shit in the streets son. So don't fucking do it here.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 12-27-05, 02:57 AM   #43
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
nigga im 21 years old n for the final fucking time u ignorant piece of shit...aint nuttin wrong wit nigga....its not a bad word jesus christ u morons need 2 go back 2 school seriously...nigga is another way 2 say friend,homie,etc.........kiss my fucking ass peep my post if u dont like me....cuz the diss is rite up ur alley....n yes i said the shit bout u bein gay cuz ur like the 3rd guy sayin im ugly...since when do str8 dudes check out otha dudes n tell that dude whether or not he ugly or handsom....?!?!?!?and im the gay ignorant 1??!??!fuck u & fuck ur alpha and fuck ur assassin..seriously peep my diss against people like u in open mic.........the truth is in 110%n i only gave it 25% of my capabilities...and aint no one embarrissing themselves except selfish assholes like u.i thought people realized by now wut eminem and dr. dre did wit the racial gap in hip-hop...shit is dead muthafuckas is equal...get over it......im white n blacker at heart than 50% of these chumps on here who think they kool cuz they instagataz online......now thats embarrissing!!!!!!!!

[]>!/\/\[]>E[)

lmao not like anybody gon see that open mic anywayz the open mic forum is slept on like fuck on this site..and yes thats what it means but when us white people say it then it has another meaning EVEN wit the -a on the end and stop being so fuckin ignorant cuz people told u this a thousand times
Old 12-27-05, 03:04 AM   #44
allik war
Light Weight

actually i go in my streets any die walk down any dark stree or corner bumbin my head fones singin along 2 raps sayin nigga this nigga that.......i have street respect i dont need 2 get none in here this the internet...meaning 90% of u just geeks who get ya ass kicked everyday cuz ur bitches in real life...n matter of fact socrates the customer service rep at this store accross the street dat im kool wit is black n i was telling him about people like u bitchin cuz a white boy stepped in the threads n said nigga.......n we both started laughing at people like u's stupidity..where/when most white people probaly scared shitless 2 rap along wit they cd players on the bus 4 fear of gettin jumped i do it freely n proudly wot no problems cuz the streets of cali n jersey aint raise no punk..........so fuck u bitch.........shave ya forest between ya legs...........god damn u pussies are so un-ba-weave-able...get the fuck outta here wit ur extentions n tuff talk.....i do more in a day than u possibly will in yo lifetime..while bitches like u bitchin on the internet cuz where ur from ur not use 2 seein a white boy say nigga freely u all wanna go crazy like aliens hovering over ur city............like i said im the downest white boy they block has ever seen next 2 eminem,lil wyte,powder puff,milk bone....(eminem-aftermath/slimshady records)(lil wyte-hypnotized minds)(powder puff or powder p-mo thug)(milk bone-death row-also from new jersey rite around the block kinda from where i lived....i lived in east brunswick n he from either new or north brunswick i forget now)

every1 grow seriously n quit actin like u kno me
Old 12-27-05, 03:10 AM   #45
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

LMFAO PLEASE.....u make me laugh to hard...by the time u become a real gangsta we'll be planting tomatoes on mars....lol u must be a REAL FUCKIN DUMBASS for walkin out you rdoor singing along to ur muzik like what a school girl does ta britney spears...u defintly a dumbass for sayin the n word down ur street...and if u dont need the enternet cuz its for geeks then why the fuck are u even on here????