RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-06, 04:35 AM   #31
Rosa Parks
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm X.
Yes, we must increase social development and political awareness in our own ways. But we musn't lose the culture that our people have always possessed.

first things first, though. we need to get bush out of office. hes contaminating the black youth with nonsense, killing us with the hurricane and further holding us down. after that, we need to plan out some more sit ins and not move on the bus even if we get to our stop without a white man asking us to move.
Old 01-01-06, 04:35 AM   #32
Huey Newton
New to RV

IP: 5285 DC82

Self pride is lacking thru out our youth but we tend to support action sof those neglecting our own people
Old 01-01-06, 04:37 AM   #33
Malcolm X.
New to RV

IP: 2405 EC7A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey Newton
Self pride is lacking thru out our youth but we tend to support action sof those neglecting our own people

Can I have your autograph, sir?
Old 01-01-06, 04:38 AM   #34
Rosa Parks
New to RV

Quote:

i agree. i think some sit ins should help our people see how serious this is. the white man is trying to hold us down and we cant take it.
Old 01-01-06, 04:39 AM   #35
Huey Newton
New to RV

The Black Panther Party, which is a revolutionary group of black people, realizes that we have to have an identity. We have to realize our black heritage in order to give us strength to move on and progress. But as far as returning to the old African culture, it's unnecessary and it's not advantageous in many respects. We believe that culture itself will not liberate us. We're going to need some stronger stuff.
Old 01-01-06, 04:43 AM   #36
Rosa Parks
New to RV

Quote:
The Black Panther Party, which is a revolutionary group of black people, realizes that we have to have an identity. We have to realize our black heritage in order to give us strength to move on and progress. But as far as returning to the old African culture, it's unnecessary and it's not advantageous in many respects. We believe that culture itself will not liberate us. We're going to need some stronger stuff.

oh, well then we need to brainstorm. africa is being corrupted and destroyed as we speak because of the whites. the whites are putting in jails to try and hold us down. we need to rise up (hopefully through peace) and save all of us. were running out of time and with the government moving drugs into the ghetto i dont see how well be able to rally. we need to plan something out fast.
Old 01-01-06, 04:44 AM   #37
Malcolm X.
New to RV

Old 01-01-06, 04:45 AM   #38
Huey Newton
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa Parks
oh, well then we need to brainstorm. africa is being corrupted and destroyed as we speak because of the whites. the whites are putting in jails to try and hold us down. we need to rise up (hopefully through peace) and save all of us. were running out of time and with the government moving drugs into the ghetto i dont see how well be able to rally. we need to plan something out fast.

We are in the same situation here in America. Whenever we attack the system the first thing the administrators do is to send out their strongarm men. If it's a rent strike, because of the indecent housing we have, they will send out the police to throw the furniture out the window. They don't come themselves. They send their protectors. So to deal with the corrupt exploiter you are going to have to deal with his protector, which is the police who take orders from him. This is a must.
Old 01-01-06, 04:55 AM   #39
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

ROFL @ one of the black power fists being white.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-01-06, 04:57 AM   #40
Malcolm X.
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
ROFL @ one of the black power fists being white.

Please take note that the black fist is higher.
Old 01-01-06, 04:57 AM   #41
Rosa Parks
New to RV

Quote:
We are in the same situation here in America. Whenever we attack the system the first thing the administrators do is to send out their strongarm men. If it's a rent strike, because of the indecent housing we have, they will send out the police to throw the furniture out the window. They don't come themselves. They send their protectors. So to deal with the corrupt exploiter you are going to have to deal with his protector, which is the police who take orders from him. This is a must.

i dont see how we can take care of the police while george bush is in office. hes trying to kill our race and we cant go into a fight (either peaceful or physical) with the police shorthanded because were already shorthanded enough. we need to get as many people as we can, take george bush out then deal with the white minions (police).
Old 01-01-06, 04:59 AM   #42
Malcolm X.
New to RV

I have an idea.

Let's join together with every soldier in Africa..........

... and we can all sit at the front of the bus.
Old 01-01-06, 05:04 AM   #43
Huey Newton
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa Parks
i dont see how we can take care of the police while george bush is in office. hes trying to kill our race and we cant go into a fight (either peaceful or physical) with the police shorthanded because were already shorthanded enough. we need to get as many people as we can, take george bush out then deal with the white minions (police).

I don't think we were ever under the illusion that we had freedom in this country. This society is definitely a decadent one and we realize it. Black people are realizing it more and more. We cannot gain our freedom under the present system; the system that is carrying out its plans of institutionalized racism. Your question is what will have to be done to stimulate them to revolution. I think it's already being done. It's a matter of time now for us to educate them to a program and show them the way to liberation. The Black Panther Party is the beacon light to show black people the way to liberation
Old 01-01-06, 03:48 PM   #44
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 8E7F 1337

LMFAO how can i guess all 4 of these people know each other and probably in person..they all joined at the same time and they takin someone elses's alises....lol i appreciate ya'll supposably "trying" ta change shit...idk whether u realy mean this shit or u just sayin it for a joke..but hopefully ya'll mean it....lmao wtf at ya'll bein malcolm x and rosa parks ahhaahahaha.....yo what u really should do is get a pic of urself, make a name for urself, make whateva songs, o.ms, poems, threads about this shit, and create ur own alias..then people will truly look up to u
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote