RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-06, 01:54 AM   #31
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

nah, america is assholes for getting in world affairs now, we're kinda doin the opposite were spending more time on iraq then america...

if you wanna talk about a country who stays to themselves...look at canada =/
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 01-22-06, 01:55 AM   #32
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
nah, america is assholes for getting in world affairs now, we're kinda doin the opposite were spending more time on iraq then america...

if you wanna talk about a country who stays to themselves...look at canada =/

Why the fuck did u block me now?
Old 01-22-06, 01:55 AM   #33
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4D67 3E14

well.. Y's right.. Our Government are pigs and they are ignorant. But America is the country most you foreigners come to have a better life.. so if thats our only downfall.....

ima go eat my fresh apple and rest my head on my fluffy pillow, and take comfort in the fact that i dont have to think about a bomb blowiung up my room and killing me along with my parents and girlfriend. :-/

Great Country isn't it.

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 01-22-06, 02:00 AM   #34
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 328E 597A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
My life is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM EASY. If you seen what I saw every single day you wouldn't even think of shit like that. And nobody here has known and spoken to every american. Don't make judgement on our entire country based on what you see on telivision or newspapers or any other propeganda. Because you know nothing.

But thats just the point...

You might have problems... But you dont know jack shit about what its like outside of your country.... You think your problems are so damn big when you yourself are the one who dont know shit...

People complain about racism... Welfare living... Having to live around crime..

Try living in a fucking warzone where theres no such thing as welfare and people have to work 16 hour days jus for a few dollers where kids usually only live to around age 5....

A lot of you guys are so self centered when you have such a distorted view of reality... You belong to the richest country in the world.... You may think your life is hard... But thats cause you dont know how hard things can actually get outside of your country..
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-06, 02:00 AM   #35
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:
My life is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM EASY. If you seen what I saw every single day you wouldn't even think of shit like that. And nobody here has known and spoken to every american. Don't make judgement on our entire country based on what you see on telivision or newspapers or any other propeganda. Because you know nothing.

reas my frist post, i clearly say NOT ALL. bro, you know me well enough to know I dont base judgment on media, and you know I take my own outlook on things without any influence. So dont bring media into it.
but yeh read the first to words of my first post.
Old 01-22-06, 02:01 AM   #36
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

Quote:
Why the fuck did u block me now?

oh yea my fault *unblocks*, i did it earlier cuz of your footwear training partnert
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 01-22-06, 02:02 AM   #37
Indeph
Not_Indeph

NO nos is sayign some fuckin bullshit.

You don't know fuckin shit about my life you knowitall dumbass. Have you seen my neighborhood? All you know about me is what I post. And that is all YOU WILL EVER KNOW. Don't make judgements about me. I havep overty in my neighborhood. I have constant violence. Deseases are spreaded out. Drugs are everywhere and we're dying constantly. Don't say I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about cause i'm not out of my country. You don't know problems untill you come here.
Old 01-22-06, 02:03 AM   #38
Ysdat
Whys That?

Alot of you talking about how "hard" your life is, and how you need help and your government aint doing shit to help you.

Ok, your sitting on the computer right? so you have the luxury of a seat under your ass, and a computer to entertain you.

Your sitting in a house aint you? so you have the luxury of a roof over your head, walls to keep you safe.

You go to sleep in a bed right? so you hve the luxury of somewere comfortable to sleep and a pillow under your head softneing your sleep.

shut the fuck up with ' i have it so hard" life is what you make it. the only boundry is your own mindstate.

so stfu and save your self from your luxury.
Old 01-22-06, 02:05 AM   #39
Indeph
Not_Indeph

OMFGGGGG. I won this computer playing basketball in an and1 tourny for one. 2 you're on a computer too dumbass. 3 fuck you and every other non american in this thread. You can all go to hell.
Old 01-22-06, 02:07 AM   #40
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y's
Alot of you talking about how "hard" your life is, and how you need help and your government aint doing shit to help you.

Ok, your sitting on the computer right? so you have the luxury of a seat under your ass, and a computer to entertain you.

Your sitting in a house aint you? so you have the luxury of a roof over your head, walls to keep you safe.

You go to sleep in a bed right? so you hve the luxury of somewere comfortable to sleep and a pillow under your head softneing your sleep.

shut the fuck up with ' i have it so hard" life is what you make it. the only boundry is your own mindstate.

so stfu and save your self from your luxury.

dont be mad cuz Americans got hustle

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 01-22-06, 02:09 AM   #41
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
NO nos is sayign some fuckin bullshit.

You don't know fuckin shit about my life you knowitall dumbass. Have you seen my neighborhood? All you know about me is what I post. And that is all YOU WILL EVER KNOW. Don't make judgements about me. I havep overty in my neighborhood. I have constant violence. Deseases are spreaded out. Drugs are everywhere and we're dying constantly. Don't say I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about cause i'm not out of my country. You don't know problems untill you come here.

Man get the fuck out of here...

You DONT know jack shit.. Poverty... Crime.... Disease....OOHHHHHHH WOW Man we got that shit rampent in australia too.. I dont complain about it........

Try famine and war fool... How would you like to walk down your street and step on a landmine and lose your legs and inturn die because you then cant work for the tiny amount of money each day that keeps you in stock for one meal a week... Try never being able to shower and having to wear tatted up dirty rags around because your entire sallery is like $5 a week for full working days... Having your house right next to a trash dump and having your only drinking water full of sewrige and disease...

Indeph dont even try and make out like your life is hard... You have a roof over your head, you have enough food and clean water to survive on..

You have absolutly no idea how hard things get.... Dont be ignorant child...
Old 01-22-06, 02:11 AM   #42
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Go to hell nos, You truly think you know everything about me. Get it through your fuckin head, you DONT KNOW SHIT.
Old 01-22-06, 02:13 AM   #43
Ysdat
Whys That?

Quote:
OMFGGGGG. I won this computer playing basketball in an and1 tourny for one. 2 you're on a computer too dumbass. 3 fuck you and every other non american in this thread. You can all go to hell.

1. Basketballs dope
2. yes i am, but i havent once in this thread complained about my situation.
3. thats the attitude to take, great, be like the rest bro and continue to create a mind over matter situation. basically i wasnt getting at you personally, but you found the need to attack my comment, so there fore it must of been directed at you.

What Im tryna get at is americans veiw on the world isnt correct, most of you feel liek your country is the greatest place on earth,but still feel like you need the world to feel sorry for you for some delusional reason.
Old 01-22-06, 02:16 AM   #44
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

No I know you have a roof over your head.. You have food and you have water..

You think you got it so fucking hard cause you have poverty crime and disease in your area... WHOOPTY FUCKING DOO kid...

Everyone in the world has that... I've lived with that shit for a lot longer than you have...

And please indeph... If you REALLY have bigger problems than crime, poverty, racism and disease... Then just say so... Because your comming off as being real childish right now....
Old 01-22-06, 02:21 AM   #45
Indeph
Not_Indeph

WTF!!! Do you know where I grew up? How do you know I don't have a swans food program delivering food to me everyday? You tell me I'm coming off childish? You're spending how long trying to tell me that my problems mean nothing because other ppl are off worse? Tell me this, what is worse then death? Everyday I know I could be killed for something fuckin trivial. I am not about to spend all my time trying to prove to you my life is hard cause thats not what im living for. I'm living to create a BETTER LIFE for myself. And while I'm tryna get successful everyone outside of my country thinks I'm just some sensitive bitch for being down about MY problems.