RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-06, 10:52 PM   #31
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 6056 DE74

I don't got much fat but yet I still weight 185...
that's healthy man...

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-06, 10:53 PM   #32
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

I know, but you said you lost a lot of pounds and put on muscle, but, muscle weighs more then fat, how are you gonna put on muscle and lose weight? You put on muscle and gain weight. =/
Old 01-31-06, 10:57 PM   #33
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 6056 DE74

Running on the track team!
Lost weight then gained muscle when I got to my school weight room.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-06, 11:01 PM   #34
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Oh, I didn't read that. Ya, cardio vascular excersises, or how ever it's spelt, is a good way to lose weight.
Old 02-01-06, 12:47 AM   #35
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1D55 F055

didnt read the other posts.....

but anyway you gotaa be fast, go for pessure points first, or something very painful, usually if its not a big deal to me, i jus try and embarass them, grab their push it forward (as if they wwere gay and throwing their hand in a HEY!!! motion) and keep pushing it and make them say that they have a small penis and you have a gigantic one, if they really piss you off then....

fight dirty, go for the balls the nose, the neck, i like punchin niggas in the neck its really effective, the back of their legs, and achilles heel

werd

Old 02-01-06, 01:21 AM   #36
JTR
Jack The Ripper

How the fuck is punching someone in the neck in a streat fight dirty? You dumb kid.
Old 02-01-06, 01:23 AM   #37
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
theres been a lot of fights at my school lately, and i was wonderin if any of u had tips on bringin somebody down or how u usually do it. i know people who fight a lot have a style or something they use like me i used to just lose my temper and do w/e i had to but now i always try and go for a headlock because i can finish them off.

so anybody got any tips post them up.

The biggest tip I can give you with fighting..

Is DONT lose your cool... Dont let adrenaline get the better of you.. And DONT be scared to take a punch... I've fought so many cunts that act like their hard, but when it really boils down to it, they start to talk like they got a speech impediment, their knees start to shake a little and they let their adrenaline get the better of them...

If that happens to someone.. Thats when you know you got em.. They wont have good acuracy, their punches wont be as hard and theyll try to play the defencive a lot more than just going all out..

Fighting is a confidence thing dude... Dont ever get caught up thinking that your gonna lose... Just keep thinking in your mind that your the hardest mother fucker on planet earth and that these little kids cant even jump and reach your knee caps their so far under you...

And I'll say again... NEVER lose your cool....... Always approach the fight with a calm collected mind and stratagise on how your gonna crush their fucking heads in...
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-06, 01:26 AM   #38
Young_law
This Is My City

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
How the fuck is punching someone in the neck in a streat fight dirty? You dumb kid.

sorry if i confused you sir, but i didnt say that was fighting dirty, i was simply saying that would be a good tactic, i jus said fight dirty by itself, not neccisarily meaning the following things are fighting dirty
Old 02-01-06, 02:00 AM   #39
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
The biggest tip I can give you with fighting..

Is DONT lose your cool... Dont let adrenaline get the better of you.. And DONT be scared to take a punch... I've fought so many cunts that act like their hard, but when it really boils down to it, they start to talk like they got a speech impediment, their knees start to shake a little and they let their adrenaline get the better of them...

If that happens to someone.. Thats when you know you got em.. They wont have good acuracy, their punches wont be as hard and theyll try to play the defencive a lot more than just going all out..

Fighting is a confidence thing dude... Dont ever get caught up thinking that your gonna lose... Just keep thinking in your mind that your the hardest mother fucker on planet earth and that these little kids cant even jump and reach your knee caps their so far under you...

And I'll say again... NEVER lose your cool....... Always approach the fight with a calm collected mind and stratagise on how your gonna crush their fucking heads in...

You do realise letting your adrenaline take over is not always a bad thing, would you like me to explain?
Old 02-01-06, 02:02 AM   #40
Young_law
This Is My City

yo JTR do you want me off ur team in RVS?
Old 02-01-06, 02:08 AM   #41
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
yo JTR do you want me off ur team in RVS?

Nah man, why would I want you off my team in RVS? Lol

I WANT YOU OFF THE FUCKING SITE, PERIOD BITCH.
Old 02-01-06, 02:13 AM   #42
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
You do realise letting your adrenaline take over is not always a bad thing, would you like me to explain?

Yes it is a bad thing... Unless your a little weener that cant win a fight unless they go crazy with adrenaline....

why do you think martial arts experts train themselves to be calm and collected during a fight... Its because when your calm and your adrenaline isnt fucking you round.. Then you can have better acuracy, better fighting stratigy and you will usually come out on top if you got ya technique down..

I mean.. Your adrenaline is gonna run through you anyway.. But the test is whether you let it take over or not..... And letting it take over isnt any good..

Especially if your comming at someone like me... Cause I'll put you on ya ass flat out in no time if you go crazy in a fight...
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-06, 02:15 AM   #43
Young_law
This Is My City

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Nah man, why would I want you off my team in RVS? Lol

I WANT YOU OFF THE FUCKING SITE, PERIOD BITCH.

lol as long as u dont want me off the team
Old 02-01-06, 02:17 AM   #44
GeDa Beast
Middle Weight

IP: 45A8 6127

ARE OH EF EL EM AYE OH x's infinity

+

OWNED x's infinity + 2

= Young Law.

There's a math problem for you.
Old 02-01-06, 02:24 AM   #45
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yes it is a bad thing... Unless your a little weener that cant win a fight unless they go crazy with adrenaline....

why do you think martial arts experts train themselves to be calm and collected during a fight... Its because when your calm and your adrenaline isnt fucking you round.. Then you can have better acuracy, better fighting stratigy and you will usually come out on top if you got ya technique down..

I mean.. Your adrenaline is gonna run through you anyway.. But the test is whether you let it take over or not..... And letting it take over isnt any good..

Especially if your comming at someone like me... Cause I'll put you on ya ass flat out in no time if you go crazy in a fight...

Not really, I been too a lot of Judo tournaments, and that's not even beating people, that's throwing people, you know how hard it is to catch someone the right way to get a good throw in? Harder then it is to catch someone with a good punch. I'd know that from doing Judo and boxing. And I still seen people just go fucked up wild and let their adrenaline take over and kill the competition, oh, and do better then they would if they tried to stay calm. In boxing though, i'll admit, never seen anyone do that, you HAVE to keep your cool, but, in a streat fight, I seen mad guys let their adrenaline take over, in some cases, it might be a good idea, it all depends on the person man.