RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-06, 04:04 PM   #31
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture
why doez it even matter how we came to be, why dont we just worry bout the future?

ever heard of the saying "history repeats itself" ??

we are in a cycle man what happened in the past has an effect on whats going to happen in the future thats why
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 04:22 PM   #32
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Humans are classified as primates. But, the explanation evolutionists give as to our origins is still largely speculation. Again, humans didn't evolve from monkies, but are considered apes--scientifically speaking.

I'll explain here again. The current theory suggests:

Modern humans and Chimps WERE THE SAME animal millions of years ago. This animal would have been an ape-like creature. Some geological catastrophe created a land rift, forcing some of the animals to live on barren land, while others lived on fertile land, complete with trees. The animals that lived on the barren land evolved into humans, while the animals on the land with trees evolved into chimps.

Humans had to evolve the ability to walk upright to survive on the tree-less landscape. It helped them see predators and hunt over the horizon.

I'm extremely familliar with the THEORY of human evolution, and once again, it has massive holes in it. To be honest, if thers' no proof, I couldn't care less about "theory" because at the end of the day, all you have to go on is someone elses creative imagination of what they GUESS (variable) MIGHT (variable) POSSIBLY (variable) have happened. Not facts.

Ther eis no proof to show that humans evolved from primates. similarities no doubt. Proof? Not a drop. Or should I say..not a link.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 04:25 PM   #33
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I'm extremely familliar with the THEORY of human evolution, and once again, it has massive holes in it. To be honest, if thers' no proof, I couldn't care less about "theory" because at the end of the day, all you have to go on is someone elses creative imagination of what they GUESS (variable) MIGHT (variable) POSSIBLY (variable) have happened. Not facts.

Ther eis no proof to show that humans evolved from primates. similarities no doubt. Proof? Not a drop. Or should I say..not a link.

See, that's where you're incorrect. Humans didn't evolve FROM primates, we ARE considered primates because humans and chimps were the same animal. Fossil records can corroborate the claims that modern man evolved from earlier ancestors. There is still a missing link though. "Lucy" is probably the earliest known hominid that has ties to our ape-like beginning and our modern human lineage. So, proof lies in fossil records.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 04:34 PM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
See, that's where you're incorrect. Humans didn't evolve FROM primates, we ARE considered primates because humans and chimps were the same animal. Fossil records can corroborate the claims that modern man evolved from earlier ancestors. There is still a missing link though. "Lucy" is probably the earliest known hominid that has ties to our ape-like beginning and our modern human lineage. So, proof lies in fossil records.

"From" meaning "The source of", not "distant to". Lucy is not the missing link, therefore proves nothing more than any caveman's frozen corpse proves: That there were cave men.

Dosen't prove that primates evolved into humans. Once again..that's why it's called the MISSING link. The MISSING link between Humans and Primates.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 04:40 PM   #35
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
"From" meaning "The source of", not "distant to". Lucy is not the missing link, therefore proves nothing more than any caveman's frozen corpse proves: That there were cave men.

Dosen't prove that primates evolved into humans. Once again..that's why it's called the MISSING link. The MISSING link between Humans and Primates.

I stated that Lucy wasn't the "missing link." Evolutionarily speaking, it's quite possible for there to be a sudden jump (huge mutation) from one species to another. But, that's probably unlikely here. Even as the early hominids began to roam Africa and then migrate, species took hundreds of thousands of years to evolve. Evolution on a large scale is slow. A missing link between that first animal that was a common ancestor between chimps and humans, and the first human-like creatures exists if it's true. It just hasn't been located yet. Africa is a huge place bro. But, you can't merge science and religion here. If you look at ths scientifically speaking, then you have to conjecture a relation to chimps because we share 98% of their genes. If you bring God into the equation, then it begs the following question: "Why would god make us almost 99% similar to chimp?" ...Was God recycling genes or something? Come on. I'm scientifically trained and I have faith in God. But, I have no conflict between the two because religion answers why, while science answers what and how.

In short, you're right, the missing link hasn't turned up. But, that doesn't rule out the possibility.
Old 03-14-06, 04:45 PM   #36
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

there is also proof that all the continents were once connected as a whole, and split apart and who's to say that maybe evolution was taking place around the same era that was and maybe the 'missing link' lies in the ocean somewhere,

oh and I have a question to ask, do you think there is life maybe not in this galaxy but in another, i remember reading something saying something like they've found a planet and according to them they say it's like another earth, with water and land, do you think its a possibility?
Old 03-14-06, 04:59 PM   #37
>>::StyleZ::<<
Middle Weight

IP: CDA8 A0B5

ionno if this is true but my RE teacher showed us a pic of what scientists believe is the nail going through the foot of Jesus.

Is that true?

Send a message via MSN to >>::StyleZ::<<   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 05:04 PM   #38
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Judgemental:.
ionno if this is true but my RE teacher showed us a pic of what scientists believe is the nail going through the foot of Jesus.

Is that true?

is what true? them finding "THE" nail

or did jesus really get nails put through his feet?
Old 03-14-06, 05:08 PM   #39
Tha Q.
OYD

LOL...I love just considering the possibilities. I have no doubt where I came from. I'm made in God's image, fearfully and wonderfully.

Y'all can believe what you want, when you want. As for me, I choose to believe and serve the Lord. uh

PERIOD.
Old 03-14-06, 06:10 PM   #40
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9212 9848

Quote:
Life was tough back then bro. So, this milky white skin you're used to seeing is bogus.
so...if your life is rough your skin is no longer "milky white"???

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-06, 12:37 PM   #41
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
I stated that Lucy wasn't the "missing link." Evolutionarily speaking, it's quite possible for there to be a sudden jump (huge mutation) from one species to another. But, that's probably unlikely here. Even as the early hominids began to roam Africa and then migrate, species took hundreds of thousands of years to evolve. Evolution on a large scale is slow. A missing link between that first animal that was a common ancestor between chimps and humans, and the first human-like creatures exists if it's true. It just hasn't been located yet. Africa is a huge place bro. But, you can't merge science and religion here. If you look at ths scientifically speaking, then you have to conjecture a relation to chimps because we share 98% of their genes. If you bring God into the equation, then it begs the following question: "Why would god make us almost 99% similar to chimp?" ...Was God recycling genes or something? Come on. I'm scientifically trained and I have faith in God. But, I have no conflict between the two because religion answers why, while science answers what and how.

In short, you're right, the missing link hasn't turned up. But, that doesn't rule out the possibility.

The bolded portion isn't 'possibly' unlikely, it's definitely unlikely. That would mean this evolutionary leap took place and spanned 2 evolutionary states in one life time for EVERYBODY in that species?? Nah, we both agree that that is not possible.

As for everything else, I agree there are similarities. But a solid and proven connection? None found. Till there's a connection, it's all guesses and assumptions.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-15-06, 01:56 PM   #42
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E302 404A

jesus had dreads.....

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-06, 05:41 PM   #43
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 76BC 47C7

..Who is Jesus?
Old 03-15-06, 08:31 PM   #44
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: EF7C B524