RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-06, 10:06 AM   #31
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I find it amazing that people try to discredit what scripture says with off-the-wall theories.

I'm sure aliens helped the egyptians build the pyramids as well?

Get off it. If you don't believe what the bible says, keep it shut.

It's that simple.

Q you gotta allow people to have their own opinions cos at the end of the day it ain't up to you to judge others.

you don't have no idea what could have happened in the past, you're in the same boat as everyone else. so keep an open mind to anything, the same way you wish non-christians to keep an open mind to your beliefs

ps. no beef, just my opinion

and to Prozak your sheer ignorance is really pissin me off to be completely frank with you. you seem to think that people in that region were retarded compared to us in that era. you really need to read up on history of that region at that time

and to the person talkin bout hallucinations from mushrooms

that could be feasible but it's a longshot, unless there's some way of finding skeletons from that time and region and testing them for traces of that hallucigenic (if that's a word) substance.

there's a similar theory about the salem witch trials, as apparently there were mushrooms growing around salem that brought about hallucinations, but i need to read up on that though
Old 03-28-06, 02:41 AM   #32
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granville Woods
Q you gotta allow people to have their own opinions cos at the end of the day it ain't up to you to judge others.

you don't have no idea what could have happened in the past, you're in the same boat as everyone else. so keep an open mind to anything, the same way you wish non-christians to keep an open mind to your beliefs

and to Prozak your sheer ignorance is really pissin me off to be completely frank with you. you seem to think that people in that region were retarded compared to us in that era. you really need to read up on history of that region at that time

that could be feasible but it's a longshot, unless there's some way of finding skeletons from that time and region and testing them for traces of that hallucigenic (if that's a word) substance.

there's a similar theory about the salem witch trials, as apparently there were mushrooms growing around salem that brought about hallucinations, but i need to read up on that though

i was saying WHAT IF....in a case of a asking a "what if" question u cant be ignorant at all cuz "what if" is saying that i believe it was really what it was but "what if" they really wasnt so powerful....are u telling me i dont believe that god and jesus was as much of miracle workers as they are??? im just sayin "what if"... it be straight up ignorant ta not think about anything else but what we claim god and jesus are like...jews dont even believe jesus was born yet and they're almost certain u gon call them ignorant?? or any other religion out there?? thats how racism starts cuz u have an opinion of what a certain race is like and u never take time ta say "what if they're not all as bad as im thinkin they are" thats ignorant..."what if" gives u answers bout things you probably will ever thought of..so ta say that im ignorant is st8 up muthafuckin ignorant urslef
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 07:57 AM   #33
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 860D ECBB

Xpress when I saw the subject of this topic and the first post I thought you
was pretty dumb, no offence fams !! but when u posted this !!!!

** Jews don't even believe Jesus has been born yet **

made me take interest ! But you see your views wont be listened to
you will simply be called ignorant like all the other people that question
thing's like this.

No other religions matter on RV, if your not Christian your insignificant
ignorant, unintelligent and will burn in hell on judgement day !!!

In my eyes judgement day will come, a war provoked by religion where
all of humanity ends.... give it another billion years and it all starts again
the earth and evolution gave birth to man. light, minerals and matter gave
birth to the universe.

My words are not written on scriptures, but give me a pen and a
pad 2000 years and call me a prophet !!!

Call me a Blasphemer or the devil if you like and see if I give a fuck !!

1~

Last edited by Marquis : 03-28-06 at 08:07 AM.
Old 03-28-06, 09:41 AM   #34
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

^^I do agree. Jews don't believe Jesus has been born yet. Their view was that the "Messiah" would be a military power sent to free them from Roman bondage. Of course, that was never God's intent as out-lined in the prophecies of the Old Testament by the major prophets. Jesus was to be a savior, but of the soul rather than a governmental ruler. His mission was to bring peace and salvation to people's souls. While the Jews are still waiting for the first Messiah to come, we as Christians know that the 2nd coming of Jesus is at hand. They've rejected him as the savior of mankind, which will be costly.

I'm starting to wonder if discussing spiritual matters are relevant here. Don't get me wrong. I think philosophical/religious discussions are good. I just wonder if the treadmill we run on is worth the effort. Most of these matters are matters of spirit and belief. If someone isn't spiritually minded, they won't understand and/or accept the words being delivered to them. I've experienced this first hand when people have asked me questions, but then rejected the answer because it was truth.

And, again, Jesus is power. He says before is ascension after his resurrection, "All power is given to me in heaven and in earth." ALL POWER.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 09:46 AM   #35
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granville Woods

Don't misunderstand what I was saying. I'm saying that the scriptures are clearly outlined. If the bible says, "Jesus went to Galilee and preached," then that's what it says. I take issue with people who adulterate scripture by taking what's there, and adding there own plot. It's new age foolishness. Again, if they don't believe what's documented, close the book. To me, that's a simple concept. We as Christians believe that Jesus is the way to salvation, period. There is no other way to be "saved" according to the bible. A non-believer can contest that, but don't dare take what Jesus said and twist it to fit your own agenda. Nah...that's unacceptable...Again, if you don't agree with the book, shut it. Otherwise, read it, disagree, then move on. Just don't add things to it like, "Jesus was on acid" or some other asinine statement.

My problem is with someone making aggregious and outrageous statements without merit. If they disagree with the interpretation of what's written, that's one thing. But, making ridiculous claims to discredit the validity of the scripture is another.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 09:54 AM   #36
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 6573 03CD

how many fuckin jesus threads do we need....c'mon now this shit is annoying just like all yalls childish bickering....

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 03:08 PM   #37
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

lol well yo all i know is that there's one way of thangs happening and there's how many religions sayin diffrent shit and that this happened instead of that either way there's only one truth..and that why i dont have a religion i just believe in god...cuz all these religions force u ta believe what they wanna believe even though it'll probably end up not bein true just like the church in engaland back when galaleo got under house arrest for being right..how can we have a religion saying that jesus did all this shit then have another religion saying that he wasnt even born yet, and have another religion saying he looked like this and another religion saying he looked like that and actually have them all be right...lol thats impossible and maybe there is alotta religous threads and threads bout god and jesus but that only means that we'tr curious...curiousity doesnt hurt
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 03:10 PM   #38
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

and lmao i know this thread is retarded but even genious's come up wit retarded shit..its proof of actually trying...and besides u tryin ta tell me half the shit posted on this site aint stupid??