RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-06, 02:45 PM   #31
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
come on if tupac was to die by the hands of another man he was hardly gonna try and kill him by tryin to run over him in his car its ovious it wud be at the hand of a gun n i giv a shit if it was a car or walkin there is a huge difference between walkin outta building and gettin shot at a stop light in a car

n no they where not friends did u know pac was planning to leave deathrow cause pac wasnt gettin his money he wanted to start his own record label, THIS IS THE REASON Y PAC WAS MURDERED

oh and did u know pac was goin crazy most that night cause suge didnt show up like 2 hours late n left pac waitin there for agez cause suge had the tickets n pac nearly missed the fight, pac did not like suge fuck wat u hear in interviews wen he was on deathrow i mean who bad mouths their boss in public wen he is oviously gonna see wat has been said

especially wen your boss is a well known gan banger who iss rich

ight well maybe they wasnt as close as the public made them out ta be..i hear that...but he still was with another person that was portrayed as his "friend"
and so what if it dont follow the exact storyline as the video, i mean if their wasnt any diffrence then there wouldnt be any controversy cuz it be REALLY REALLY obvious...controversy is what throws most people off cuz usually people come up wit alotta good points when they tryin ta prove sumthin
but it still really similar, u cant tell me its too diffrent..
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 03:03 PM   #33
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 8E7F 1337

ight man i aint gon try ta change everybody else's opinion and views but dont say i aint tried man...i stick to my side of it
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 03:17 PM   #34
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

I'm sick of people questioning his death, he's dead; enough said.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 04:05 PM   #35
Compose

IP: 8EA7 271B

i posted this video last year sometime =/
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 03-31-06, 04:19 PM   #36
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 8980 B838

i hate when people state that they posted threads prior to me posting them.. if i knew u posted them do you think i would?.. i dont go searching the site looking for threads thats already been posted so why comment that This is so old or you posted it. no beef but..why??.. and i never said pac was dead or alive. i just thought it was an interesting video and wanted to post it to see what everybody else said or if anybody else heard bout it. nuff said.
Old 03-31-06, 04:34 PM   #37
Compose

IP: 8EA7 271B

^ok?.............
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 03-31-06, 04:38 PM   #38
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: 3842 F0D2

I been seen this video, sum nigga showed me it a while ago all on sum impressionable shit like "YO! PAC's ALIVE!!"...I doubt he is, but hey who knows

P.S. peeped ya sig...I had no idea ya thickness was that serious, jus had to give u props on that, word..........1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 04:42 PM   #39
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
IP: F822 346E

he should have dissed 50 for trying to be like him
Old 03-31-06, 04:51 PM   #40
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaM Merk
i hate when people state that they posted threads prior to me posting them.. if i knew u posted them do you think i would?.. i dont go searching the site looking for threads thats already been posted so why comment that This is so old or you posted it. no beef but..why??.. and i never said pac was dead or alive. i just thought it was an interesting video and wanted to post it to see what everybody else said or if anybody else heard bout it. nuff said.

Yea I'll give you props for that statement. But on the real; who knows if pac's alive. He's a dope lyricist and a dope rapper in one.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 05:47 PM   #41
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 6602 AC7B

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
lol pac wasnt a blood wa u talkin bout

BWAHAHAAH yeah lmao. yeah, you're right lol. It's a Bandana to you. It's a flag to anyone in a gang. Now why would someone who was around gang members on a regular basis wear the flag of someone he's not affiliated with?

This ain't no fashion statement man. When you're outside of your house in the burbs, you can get shot for wearin the wrong colors. Somebody who's around gang members wouldn't be wearing this unless they were down with the bloods. Don't believe me? Ask a blood.

if you've ever even met one lol.

Once again man, please STFU unless you know what you're saying. Stop guessing an calling it facts.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 05:54 PM   #42
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: 6919 5C29

... man i dont care enough to get in depth.... but man... nah 2Pac wasnt a blood... i'm sure you could find pictures of him in all kinds of colors... he probally was around em alot cuz he was always with suge, but it takes more than chillin with bloods to be one.

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 06:08 PM   #43
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
... man i dont care enough to get in depth.... but man... nah 2Pac wasnt a blood... i'm sure you could find pictures of him in all kinds of colors... he probally was around em alot cuz he was always with suge, but it takes more than chillin with bloods to be one.

Is that why Crips jumped pac and took shots at him? Is that why he is suspected to be kiled by crips?

The dude that tupac beat up (Orlando Anderson) outside the MGM which is also the prime murder suspect is a crip.

Blood or not, someone wasn't happy with Pacs choice of colors man. His boy Suge Knight is a notorious blood who protected pac, you think pac would have the protection of Bloods if he wasn't down? That song "California Love" is like the cali blood anthem man. It ain't for no reason.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 03-31-06 at 06:12 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 06:36 PM   #44
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: 6919 5C29

the guy who tupac and them jumped got jumped because he snatched someone from death rows chain... that's what sparked that whole incident. so what if he happened to be a crip, someone snatches your boys chain, he gets his ass kicked.... snoop & dpg were crips and i didnt see anything about them getting jumped by tupac & suge. yea he was ROLLIN with bloods or whatever... that does NOT mean that he WAS one. he got protection from bloods cuz they were on suges payroll, not because he was a member... i'm sure they would've turned on him if SUGE said the word. tupac even tried making some kind of truce between bloods and crips, i know he was a hypocrite, but still....

and no... California Love is not a Cali blood anthem... it's a song bigging up Cali period.

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 06:53 PM   #45
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
the guy who tupac and them jumped got jumped because he snatched someone from death rows chain... that's what sparked that whole incident. so what if he happened to be a crip, someone snatches your boys chain, he gets his ass kicked.... snoop & dpg were crips and i didnt see anything about them getting jumped by tupac & suge. yea he was ROLLIN with bloods or whatever... that does NOT mean that he WAS one. he got protection from bloods cuz they were on suges payroll, not because he was a member... i'm sure they would've turned on him if SUGE said the word. tupac even tried making some kind of truce between bloods and crips, i know he was a hypocrite, but still....

and no... California Love is not a Cali blood anthem... it's a song bigging up Cali period.

yeah..you're right man. Bloods across the country are all on Suge's pay roll, and Pac constantly wore a red bandana as a fashion statement. And no bloods say "California Love" is their anthem - you right.

I ain't even gonna argue it no more. What's the sense.

Blood or not, he still behaved and got treated like one.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.