RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-06, 04:58 PM   #31
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

...dude,u are the obsessed with my life...i color coded shit for u since u're slow....the white is what i wrote initially,pink (cuz u're soft) is you responding to it,and yellow(just so u dont miss it) is what my responses are to ur retarded ass questions.....n i was thorough so u dont come in here bitchin that u arent satisfied with the answered....dude,it truly is sad the way u are absorbed in my life,relationship,body,son,house,posts,n every other thing u were just dyin to know rofl.....seriously man,u really REALLY need to find u a girl....HOLLA
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 06:16 PM   #32
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...dude,u are the obsessed with my life...i color coded shit for u since u're slow....the white is what i wrote initially,pink (cuz u're soft) is you responding to it,and yellow(just so u dont miss it) is what my responses are to ur retarded ass questions.....n i was thorough so u dont come in here bitchin that u arent satisfied with the answered....dude,it truly is sad the way u are absorbed in my life,relationship,body,son,house,posts,n every other thing u were just dyin to know rofl.....seriously man,u really REALLY need to find u a girl....HOLLA

I know why you use colors jackass just that A: I don't believe you, B: it's a waste of time to read what you have to say.

buh bye!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 06:19 PM   #33
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I know why you use colors jackass just that A: I don't believe you, B: it's a waste of time to read what you have to say.

buh bye!!

...if u dont believe me n its a waste of time to read what i wrote,then WHY DID U MAKE ME A THREAD N ASK ME QUESTIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE ROFL....dummy

..n dont front u know u read it...u the one makin threads to me like u're obsessed with me....askin about every aspect of my life..now u got ur answer so u cant say shit....first you were makin these threads to Q,now me....stop worryin about someone else's life n start doin something with ur son...holla

p.s. let those comments i made about ur audios go already...its goin on a week n u are still trippin.........................
Old 04-13-06, 06:39 PM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

You get a fair chance to answer, but once you're dodgin the issue, I pretty much just start skimmin over your blabber.

Nobody read the post you spend an hour typing up. YOUR LIFE IS PETTY, SO THREADS LIKE THIS ARE A BIG DEAL TO YOU.

I really don't give a shit lmao, so much so, I'll even let you have the last word since I already know what you're gonna say. It's gonna go a lot liek this:

"You're wack, everybody is wack, everybody sucks but me, you guys are all ugly, the real issues aren't important and if I talk long enough, you'll forget it"

^^yup. sounds about right.

BTW, the only "LK" I respect is a Latin King. WTF is a Latin Kitten?? there ain't even no such animal lol, fuck outta here.

have fun when you come back to the place you hate....TO HATE!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 06:47 PM   #35
Magic5

IP: 2361 1E5E

The only Latin I respect is the Latin Snake. He was beating some ass in that "The Contender" show, for real.
Old 04-13-06, 07:55 PM   #36
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
You get a fair chance to answer, but once you're dodgin the issue, I pretty much just start skimmin over your blabber.
..dodged the issue ?ROFL...not only did i answer ur retarded ass obsessed questions,i went above n beyond,to shut ur stalker ass up for good...it worked

Nobody read the post you spend an hour typing up. YOUR LIFE IS PETTY, SO THREADS LIKE THIS ARE A BIG DEAL TO YOU.

...u did.....rofl...n lol@u being the one who makes ME so important as to write up a fuckin questionere to me cuz u couldnt sleep at night over me dissin ur wack audios hahahaha

I really don't give a shit lmao, so much so, I'll even let you have the last word since I already know what you're gonna say. It's gonna go a lot liek this:

...u dont give a shit? haha dont front u know u do,its been eating u up that i didnt like ur audios n pointed out the obvious...

"You're wack, everybody is wack, everybody sucks but me, you guys are all ugly, the real issues aren't important and if I talk long enough, you'll forget it"

well most ppl on this board are wack,but u know that thats why u are here...
otherwise u'd be on a board with more advanced audio heads ...but then,u wouldnt get dickrode,n u need ur little ego fix daily to keep u goin..............

^^yup. sounds about right.

BTW, the only "LK" I respect is a Latin King. WTF is a Latin Kitten?? there ain't even no such animal lol, fuck outta here.

lol who gives a shit about gettin e-respect from a fuckin apex that u cant even spell right rofl...then again,u couldnt even spell MY name n u made a thread to me HAHAHAHAHA

have fun when you come back to the place you hate....TO HATE!!

...i will n i have HOLLLLA

Last edited by LaTiNKiTTeN : 04-13-06 at 08:09 PM.
Old 04-13-06, 08:02 PM   #37
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: B208 0AA4

Yo, LatinKitten, bust a freestyle!
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 04-13-06, 09:44 PM   #38
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Yeah im up for hearing LK bust a freestyle.

Oh wait I forgot, she cant rap for shit she just likes to hang around a rap board for some reason.

Why is that LK?
Old 04-13-06, 10:31 PM   #39
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

so...LK how old are you and how long have you been married?

can you show proof like the papers from the marriage??

and your fuckin married have a son, and your chillin on here "TRYING" to diss 12-20 year olds, do you not have something better to do with your life and your so called degree in 'computer' science
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 11:07 PM   #40
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EDE3 0451

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
"Baby, I'm 36, 24, 36" lookin like "J-lo"

When he got to your crib, you were morelike 24, 56, 83 lookin like J-lo after quintuplets.

bwahahahahahaha....im picturing that body with her face....hahahahaha....im dyin!

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 11:32 PM   #41
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

dude i've seen ur body...ur are the fattest,most disgusting zit faced mexican i've ever seen......dont make me post up ur picture

n fuck outta here judicial bout where's my marriage license...rofl why the fuck would i care whether you or gaypex believes if i'm married....let yall believe i'm single what difference does it make HOLLA
Old 04-13-06, 11:35 PM   #42
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

yeah, latinkitten aint the hottest, but she'd most definately be worth the buttfuck

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 11:41 PM   #43
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

...thats not what u said in the other thread..........but whatever
Old 04-13-06, 11:45 PM   #44
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

i'm pretty sure i said something along the lines of "you're good looking, i'd do you"

is there much of a difference?

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 11:52 PM   #45
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8980 B838

lmao@oversizing my pictures by about 100 demensions and STILL not looking better than me lmfao@your only rebuttle is using Old ass pictures from 2003 bwahahhahaha..