RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-06, 08:43 PM   #31
J Summers

IP: E8B4 945F

RAP or STFU.. thats what i always say.. hehe........
Old 04-23-06, 08:44 PM   #32
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94A2 DED2

I don't know why everyone trips off of text vs. audio so damn much. They both have their unique styles. Sure, audio heads are better "musicians" but text heads are FAR more witty and creative. I'm not saying either one is better, they both require different skills. If doing audio means you're closer to rap, so what? Doing text means you're a better poet, so in the end, it doesn't REALLY matter.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 04-23-06, 08:47 PM   #33
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I don't know why everyone trips off of text vs. audio so damn much. They both have their unique styles. Sure, audio heads are better "musicians" but text heads are FAR more witty and creative. I'm not saying either one is better, they both require different skills. If doing audio means you're closer to rap, so what? Doing text means you're a better poet, so in the end, it doesn't REALLY matter.

By default, audio heads would be "greater" because their audio is text, where as a textcee only has text.

But, like you said, who cares.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 08:50 PM   #34
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 94A2 DED2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
By default, audio heads would be "greater" because their audio is text, where as a textcee only has text.

But, like you said, who cares.

Ugh, you adding that "who cares" part means I can't retaliate.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 04-23-06, 10:59 PM   #35
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Overrall. I think Zig is right. We need to toned down the rules for voting. Just trust the judges decision. If someone wanted to make a bull-shit vote they can and just stretch it over 3 page essay of why you won. When it comes down to voting for battles it all based on opinions and personal liking. Thats why the debate of who is better between Jay and Nas still goes on.

Also The Open mic thread is dead. I have dropped 5 OM's and only one of them gets any feed.(Also while ya'll read this please leave back feed.) I beleive the sites basis is dying. Because I know good and well that you all did not come to this site strictly as audio heads. You all started off as text-heads. So why put out text-heads and all our future text-heads for audio. We should try to put more effort in RV's text community. The only thing it can and will do is make this site better and more active. To have activity on this site instead of a shitload of members on this site we need to have consequences for not batteling, giving feedback, and not dropping material. If we dont have consequences what is going to make people put effort into this coalition.

Another thing is we really got to stop putting down all these other members. I think we should rather give feedback and advice on how they can improve their skills rather than say you suck and walk-out. When I first came to Rapverse I thought this site was mainly for Batteling, Elvating, and getting feedback on your material and it was like this when i first came here but it quickly just became nothing but drop your material and watch it collect dust, bull-shit over topics, have pointless beef. I know at times there is going be where you just not going to like somebody. Thats when you just battle and get it over with. We just need to respect all aspects of rap and music. Audio and text and give both of them there equal share of interest. I know personaly I starting tomorrow Im gonna try voting on 3 text and audio battles, and peep 3 OM's a day. Like who eversaid this crap, the only way we are going to make a difference on this site is threw individual effort.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 11:35 PM   #36
47.29" of Zigs
my alliance is with ganja

IP: 5C21 D95C

amen to that...

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 11:44 PM   #37
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: B754 D671

Quote:
Every 2 months we try to have a huge fucking RV revolution because older heads think the site is "dying". After about 3 days it dies out and nobody REALLY cares anymore and shit stays exactly the way it is. The only way we canmake RV better is a consistent individual effort. If you try these fuckin coalitions and the leader falls off because off inactivity or they just don't care anymore, the whole thing dies and we start from square one. If each individual would like, put more effort into giving feedback and voting then maybe, just MAYBE things would catch on. Personally, I'm gunna try and vote on one battle for every 10 posts in LL, and reply to at least one Open Mic a day and 3 songs a week. Why more text then audio? Because that's where most heads start and it's where I started, that's all.

If you stick to your personal plan long enough, you WILL make a difference.

And THAT'S why you're one of the frontrunners of the movement. *throws up fist*
Old 04-24-06, 05:53 PM   #38
atti?

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:

Old 04-24-06, 05:57 PM   #39
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

*phew*

Good thing I joined RAP verse, not POETRY verse.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-06, 11:40 AM   #40
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7CCA 20ED

This is the most retarded shit ever.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote