RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-06, 05:25 PM   #31
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

lemme say this again to start page 3 off on the right foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
appex is a deep muphucka. but how does any of this change anything, i could google that aliens built the pyramids and i would get tons of web sites proving it. but abunch of words on a web site doesn't prove anything.

Scientific research and evidence on a website doens't prove anything jsut because it's on the web?

bro are you serious right now?

the source of this information is governent papers!! Public adreses!! The bio-medical science community!! The U.N. memorandums asking for it!! what more evidence can one person possibly want??? BUT........as always...since there's enough proof to bury the lies...I'll play along..

since you're saying that the internet contains no facts (which in it self is rediculous) - GO READ THE BOOK!!! He wrote a book you can pick up at your own leisure and read for your self exactly how AIDS was invented. It's called it's called "Virus Hunting - AIDS, Cancer & the Human Retrovirus: A Story of Scientific Discovery." Matter fact, he's written over 1000 publications on the subject,you can read those too! He founded the official virus hunting medical establishment FOR THE WORLD from this research!! Virtually anything you hear about HIV or AIDS has come from his research, yet, you're now saying all of that is true...except the part that you don't wnat ot believe? Well that's good because other bio-med scientists have re-created his experiment and came up with the exact same end result - AIDS.

soooooooo............what are you gonna say now?

You got books.
you got the resources on the net to all of this information
You got over 1000 medical publications that back it
you got government documents
you got accounting paperwork
You got the netire medical staff in the facility
You got government Bio-warfare agency issued pay stubs
You got an office in the US AND in France fighting over the money
You got U.N. memorandums asking for it
You got the original Nazi research from the scientists who were shipped over here - and take credit
You got the research of thousands of his own colleagues that have conferred what he's saying is true.
You got pending law suits against the gov by the medical community for their involvement in this

^^that's called a "paper trail"...and you still don't think its' real??

ok.

how can you seriously debate something isn't real, when the accused party doesn't deny it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 05:27 PM   #32
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
I was thinking that maybe aliens brought in the aids virus, so instead of being man made its extraterrestrial...

Nazi bio-warfare scientists already laid the foundation in the 1930's with the Visna virus. this isn't a secret. They're proud of this. It was supposed to be their "invisible holocaust". But don't take my word for it, look for your self. don't wait for me to spoon feed you, you know how to feed your self. you know how to put stuff in a search engine and look it up. you're a big boy now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
lol @ "show me what's false"

Bro...the person you claim to have invented it can say ANYTHING out his mouth. Him saying "I invented this" is not proof he did.

Come on bro...You need more evidence than that.

First of all, stop trying to make it a personal thing between me and you, because I don't claim he invented anything. He did. Second his creation is verified thousands of times over by independant research that's a lot more indepth than your "what-ifs" over the internet. Add to that, there's a papertrail showing that its engineered. I've listed numerous sources of evidence. You've shown NONE! And you're tellin me to come with more evidence?? Dude, you don't have ANY!

don't go pointin fingers at me man, point fingers at your self. Cuz you're comin up with nada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
this information was obtained by a supoosed phone call between the doctor in quesion and another 1 trying to prove that aids is man made

bro what are you talking about, not one bit of this came from a phone call.

scroll up. read the post. or read ysdat's post of the original paper, that looks like a phone call to you?

*smh*

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 06:04 PM   #34
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

amazing

I typed this guy's name in CNN.com, and he's no where to be found as the "creator of AIDS"...In articles where he's mentioned, he's called an "Aids researcher".

This would be world wide breaking news man.

This is bogus, and the documents a fabrication.

"More than anyone, Robert Gallo is the embodiment of AIDS research in the United States. He was the man who proved that the virus now known as HIV, for human immunodeficiency virus, causes AIDS; he was the man who developed the test that safeguards the world's blood supply against the disease. He holds or shares 79 patents, and his discoveries have generated more than $1 billion in private-sector revenues." Read more about this AIDS Saint.

CASE CLOSED.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 05-08-06 at 06:08 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 06:19 PM   #35
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 4453 3712

cool thread everyone who read this should read chos thread and watch the video very interesting

O.Y.D.
Old 05-08-06, 06:28 PM   #36
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

...i'm more then sceptical...sorry it takes more than some typed words on the internet for me to fully believe something is a fact...now i'm not ruling it out,nor am i saying how they originally said the aids virus was created is the truth....but,i think if its all over the net it would've been all over the news....they showed just as much evidence that it came from africa ...if someone created the virus he'd have the antivirus for it.....

n to say that we arent being told this is the truth because of condom manufacturers? rofl
thats fuckin ridiculous....why? because whether we know this or not,it does not change the fact that aids is transferred through bodily fluids such as semen,and a condom IS needed to protect urself....it IS still transferred between humans through sex,blood transfusion....etc so no,releasing this info would not make condom sales go down

ppl wouldnt say,HEY so someone created this virus as opposed to it comin from monkeys in africa so IM NOT GONA WEAR A CONDOM ANYMORE rofl...get outta here....being transmitted sexually is still one of the ways u can get it,so until there's a cure,u will need that condom...period

*apexx also thinks he knows exactly without a shadow of a doubt what happens when we die based on reading,sorry but noone knows certain things stop thinking u know everything dude.*
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 06:35 PM   #37
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F67E 3D56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Scientific research and evidence on a website doens't prove anything jsut because it's on the web?

bro are you serious right now?

the source of this information is governent papers!! Public adreses!! The bio-medical science community!! The U.N. memorandums asking for it!! what more evidence can one person possibly want??? BUT........as always...since there's enough proof to bury the lies...I'll play along..

since you're saying that the internet contains no facts (which in it self is rediculous) - GO READ THE BOOK!!! He wrote a book you can pick up at your own leisure and read for your self exactly how AIDS was invented. It's called it's called "Virus Hunting - AIDS, Cancer & the Human Retrovirus: A Story of Scientific Discovery." Matter fact, he's written over 1000 publications on the subject,you can read those too! He founded the official virus hunting medical establishment FOR THE WORLD from this research!! Virtually anything you hear about HIV or AIDS has come from his research, yet, you're now saying all of that is true...except the part that you don't wnat ot believe? Well that's good because other bio-med scientists have re-created his experiment and came up with the exact same end result - AIDS.

soooooooo............what are you gonna say now?

You got books.
you got the resources on the net to all of this information
You got over 1000 medical publications that back it
you got government documents
you got accounting paperwork
You got the netire medical staff in the facility
You got government Bio-warfare agency issued pay stubs
You got an office in the US AND in France fighting over the money
You got U.N. memorandums asking for it
You got the original Nazi research from the scientists who were shipped over here - and take credit
You got the research of thousands of his own colleagues that have conferred what he's saying is true.
You got pending law suits against the gov by the medical community for their involvement in this

^^that's called a "paper trail"...and you still don't think its' real??

ok.

how can you seriously debate something isn't real, when the accused party doesn't deny it.

if your so sure of yourself go to a news paper or talk show or sum shit and blow this up

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 06:38 PM   #38
dazy
what dat be...

IP: 5021 8C8D

i believe u apexx i think this thing is true
Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 07:03 PM   #39
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

...funny think is ,i bet apexx just came across this himself thats why he posted this lol....n he actin like he knew all along.......dude,how many threads have there been about the aid virus...u didnt post this there.....lol
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 09:09 PM   #40
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

wow, I see a whole gang of talk, but everyone saying "duuhhh....if this is news..duuurrr...uhh..duhhh...why haven't I heard it yet? "

THIS INFO CAME OUT IN 1970's, not yesterday!! didn't I already say that numerous times???
READ!! YOU'RE MAKING AN ASS OF YOUR SELF!!

You asked for the evidence so I gave it to you. You're too mentally lazy to read so now you're misinformed. That's YOUR bad, not mine. I did my part. How you gonna blame me for YOU not reading??

This is not NEW news. So what do you expect, some headline spashes for news that came out over 2 decades ago?? they don't even want to publically discuss this shit, its' a black-eye for the USA and another one for the U.N.!

'cmon man, be real. the most reasonable argument against this is "I haven't heard of this..so it can't be true". BRILLIANT!! No facts at all, just "I never heard this y0". Rediculous.

Inform your self! You're so programmed with bullshit that they facts are hard for you to see - even when they're right in your face!!

And word up to everyone who took the time to read and inform them selves, instead of skim and get nothing out of it. Knowledge is power.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 05-09-06, 01:44 AM   #41
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: 5142 2028

Quote:
Nazi bio-warfare scientists already laid the foundation in the 1930's with the Visna virus. this isn't a secret. They're proud of this. It was supposed to be their "invisible holocaust". But don't take my word for it, look for your self. don't wait for me to spoon feed you, you know how to feed your self. you know how to put stuff in a search engine and look it up. you're a big boy now.

First of all, stop trying to make it a personal thing between me and you, because I don't claim he invented anything. He did. Second his creation is verified thousands of times over by independant research that's a lot more indepth than your "what-ifs" over the internet. Add to that, there's a papertrail showing that its engineered. I've listed numerous sources of evidence. You've shown NONE! And you're tellin me to come with more evidence?? Dude, you don't have ANY!

don't go pointin fingers at me man, point fingers at your self. Cuz you're comin up with nada.

bro what are you talking about, not one bit of this came from a phone call.

scroll up. read the post. or read ysdat's post of the original paper, that looks like a phone call to you?

*smh*

I was giving you shit, but on the real I have believed that aids is a man made virus for a long time. Too many facts to believe otherwise, and I'm not speaking of your facts. Here's something to ponder, thru the ages have you ever heard of AIDS until the 70's, no youve heard of malaria, measles, plague, you name it but no mention of aids. Remember when the goverment injected black military men with syphillis, that was a secret for a long time. People are naive, I just dont pretend to have all the facts.

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
Old 05-09-06, 04:12 AM   #42
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 277B 5BFB

Quote:
^^YUP condom manufacturers (who pay the gov of course - like EVERY company) and a lot more. Like the claimed Anti HIV and Anti-AIDS drugs that are already found not to work, like AZT. as a matter fact AZT GIVES you aids by destroying your white blood cells anyway!! THE SAME THING AIDS DOES!!!

see how it works? If you die from ANY illness once they diagnose you with HIV, they'll say you succumb to AIDS - ANYTHING. If you die from say...pneomonia like people do every single day, they say it was AIDS that killed you. This puts you in fear and panic, which means you'll go along with anything that seems like a solution.

They create it, they feed it, and let shit run wild and don't tell you that they built it. That they caused the problem, so you can react, and they can offer you their "solution". They get paid off of your fear and your pain cuz you'll always go to them for the answers. Create a bigger problem, offer a more dramatic (and of course..more profitable) "solution".

What's funny is, you've already seen this trend of thought in action. Hever heard of "good cop, bad cop"?

• Where one cop acts like the prick. he screams at you says he wants to see you go down etc etc. He's "the problem".
• You react.
• Then "good cop" comes in and says "hey my partners a lunatic, but I can help you. why don't you just work with us". He pretends to be the "solution".

the solution to a manufactured problem.

see how it works? That's why the control of information becomes key.

well there lookin into apes DNA since they live with HIV and it doesnt affect them.
Old 05-09-06, 04:19 AM   #43
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
I was giving you shit, but on the real I have believed that aids is a man made virus for a long time. Too many facts to believe otherwise, and I'm not speaking of your facts. Here's something to ponder, thru the ages have you ever heard of AIDS until the 70's, no youve heard of malaria, measles, plague, you name it but no mention of aids. Remember when the goverment injected black military men with syphillis, that was a secret for a long time. People are naive, I just dont pretend to have all the facts.

ah you were bustin my balls? my bad lol.

yeah you're aboslutely right the Tuskegee Air Men were injected wih Syphillis when they were told they were being given vaccinactions. That type of shit is far from new to this country, the first "american government' in the form of Columbus gave the native americans diseased blankets as a peace offering which wiped them out to a large degree. Also the first biological attack in US history. Aint shit change.

But some more shit to consider, the US Gov said they didn't set the team out to invent AIDS, but rather to "discover" AIDS. Now think about that..discover AIDS. How can you "discover" a disease that had never been seen before? I guess if they tell you to look for it, and you create it to find it, then you "discovered" it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
well there lookin into apes DNA since they live with HIV and it doesnt affect them.

sometimes I read your posts and I wonder if we're in the same thread.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 05-09-06, 08:35 AM   #44
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Horrible Journalism

Facts/documents extracted from Google .com

Dan Rather thought he had something on George Bush too...

Come on people...Use your brains...

The most feared virus in the world right now...Dr. Gallo "invented" it, and yet it's not being reported anywhere in the world as "BREAKING NEWS".

ehh ehh

Why? I'll tell you why. It's becaue it's not true. He discovered that HIV caused Aids. And, now, he's called an "angel of Aids research."

^^Come on people...THINK.

If the gov. plotted to create a virus, why would he get a "patent" which is open for public view? I would think the gov. would waive that requirement.

People also have pictures of Big foot, Lochness monster, Aliens, and Santa clause. They, like you Apexx, believe strongly they have PROOF of something.

Also, even if Dr. Gallo admits anything, does he have ulterior motives? THink about it. If you're suggesting he "lied" at first, why is it impossible that he's "lying" now, assuming you even believe this isn't a hoax. When "deep throat" came forward, it made national news. Where's Gallo's news conference to disclose this shocking revelation?

Even false information can be corroborated with other false info...I'm just saying, it's almost an insult to all of us for him to imply that all the answers are there, right opn Google.com

Gee...why didn't I think of that.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 05-09-06 at 09:13 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-06, 12:52 PM   #45
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

man you're running away with facts and making thme into fantasy. Dr Gallo came out in the 80's with this, it's not news news, which I already said. I'm not gonna keep on repeating my self over info you failed to read. You're blabbering about patents on the disease where as nobody said he head one, he got a patent on the test. see, that's what happens when you don't comprehend what your'e reading.

you jsut want ot break it down and attack it as soon as possible, so you're not even soaking in the information, you're just running in half-assed at best.

Dude, the statements and assumptions you assume are "true" indicate that you're severly misinformed. You're hte only person trying to debate that it happened. Nobody involved in this denies this, not one person. Why am I repeating my self?

you know what? I'm not.

peace.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.