RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-06, 09:30 PM   #31
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

i don't think a cop would waste his time to bust someone they see on the internet smoking weed....

but if they wanted to...then i guess they can....but they would have to bust you with the weed rehanded....yes possesion.....they might have the pic of you smoking weed..but they were not at the scene when you did smoke the weed so they can't do anyting, unless they storm your house and see you smoking it or somehwere in your house or with you or on you!!

but come on...what cop would do that?......none

but at the same time...i tihnk if a cop goes on myspace and sees a 40 year old man banging some 12 year old girl...then hes gonna raise eye brows and do somethign about it because someones life could potentially be in danger...

most cops arn't that stupid to not do something about that.....

and i advise you to do somethig about it to...if suspect someone you know is being sexually abused please dial one of the local hotlines that is available for your area

Last edited by Shere Kahn! : 05-15-06 at 09:33 PM.
Old 05-16-06, 04:31 AM   #32
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: DB27 0922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
Hey dumb shit, one ounce isn't that much weed if you're dealing. If you're dealing you'd need a lot fucking more weed man. And I never stated I was dealing in my pics, so you can count that out too. You think every single city in the world has cops on this site checking member mugshots? ROFL. Ok there buddy, think logically, maybe a cop from a differant province then me would see. But do you know the trouble he'd have to go through just to get cops in another province on the case to bust me? Don't you think they have more important shit to be doing then to arrest some teen, UNDER 18, just for self consumption? They do. That's the bottom line bro, it CAN'T happen. Get over it. They have no proof that you're doing anything with a simple picture. Shit, if that's enough to get someone arrested, so is this...

"YO COPS, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THAT DUDE 'MAD DOG' IS DEALING TONS OF WEED"

Uh oh, they're gonna trace your IP and show up at your door with a search warrant now.

1) I never mentioned an ounce?...

2) I never specifically said YOU DEAL...infact prior to this thread i saw a post you made saying that you don't deal...so um...ye

3) For you and most of the other idiot who think that the police DON'T check the internet once in a while...you're all idiots...i am not saying foreign police are calling your cops...i'm saying that you're idiots to post that shit because if police in YOUR area catch a pic like that...and match up an IP address...then ye they have grounds to search you incase you still have weed...because as far as they know you could deal...and you could be involved in a lot worse than jus weed...

4) as for this

Quote:
"YO COPS, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THAT DUDE 'MAD DOG' IS DEALING TONS OF WEED"

^ i'd applaud that but the fact is...i'm not stupid enough to post pics...i like not incriminating myself...works for me...but go ahead...keep posting pics...no skin off my nose i'm jus pre-warning ya JUST incase...ye statement would work if you could back it up with photographical evidence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-06, 08:40 AM   #33
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: DF4F 1567

[QUOTE=Jack The Ripher] YO COPS, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THAT DUDE 'MAD DOG' IS DEALING TONS OF WEED QUOTE]
snitch
Old 05-16-06, 08:48 AM   #34
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: DB27 0922

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
Quote:
YO COPS, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THAT DUDE 'MAD DOG' IS DEALING TONS OF WEED

snitch

yup...and a bad snitch...his source is wrong lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote