RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-06, 07:50 PM   #31
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: B8A5 A8A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lmfao @ people using the way someone dresses as an excuse to judge.

If I came to your school in a pair of stone washed jeans that were three sizes too small for me held up with suspendersand glasses thicker than the notepad stuffed in my breast pocket, would you consider me a dope rapper? Would you even think I listened to rap? Would you consider me a serial killer? I could be any of those things, but you would just view me as a nerdy kid who got good grades and stayed out of trouble.....your outward appearance tells people a lot about you, so pretending to be something you are not may give some people the wrong impression of you.....my suggestion, be you and don't worry what other people think......WTF do you care what they think anyway? Most people are peons in your eyes that may think this about you and will probably never think it again.....so just fucking ignore it, or change yourself. I would personally just ignore it cause I ain't changing for nobody......
Old 06-02-06, 07:52 PM   #32
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

People shouldn't think they know everything abou a person at sight. That's just somethin that I can't tolerate. I know it's your opinion I should ignore it, but I decide not to and I'm not changin' for nobody.
Old 06-02-06, 07:56 PM   #33
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

Im black and i feel like im superior over many other black people.......

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-06, 07:57 PM   #34
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 60E5 1FAF

It is how they distinguish you from other people. Its nothing to do with the fact that you are black and they feel that they should point it out.

Its just...if someone asks about you and who you are because they don't know if they have seen you or something. The easiest thing to do first off is say "yeah, he is that black dude..." obviously, if you are the only black dude and there are so many white dudes it is the easiest way they can identify you to someone who doesn't know if they have met you or something or seen you.

If there are more black dudes, it would be sumthin like "yeah he is that black dude that wears the blue hoodie..." or whatever clothing you wear.
Old 06-02-06, 10:47 PM   #35
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2268 F392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Stackz
Yo, I aint picking out white people in general but some white peoples, well most white people in my school are koo, we all get along n shit, however most of em just see the fact that im black..Like whose Jae yeah the black dude..I duno some white gurl told me that thats what most white people see like they dont look down initially at black people but its like second nature, that cos im black automatically im under you. They dont treat me bad its always like they accept the fact that im below n shit...thats what alota dudes been tellin me black and white, Im jus wonderin if any of yall white peoples on here could be honest n jus say yo shit like is it jus parta ya brain to feel a sense of superiority over black peoples or whatever it is..holla atcha boi 1

I dont feel any superiority over blacks...

I sorta realise that my race has achieved way more through history... But that doesent mean jack shit on a social level... I've had black friends all my life and I've never once felt superior to them in the least...

Whites and blacks just have certain cultural differences and a lot of that shit is simply perpectuated by the media..

If white people round your area think their superior.. Then thats their naievity, not yours....
Old 06-03-06, 01:29 PM   #36
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 115E FFA8

Lmfao @ this...

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-06, 03:15 PM   #37
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 8216 958F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Stackz
Yo, I aint picking out white people in general but some white peoples, well most white people in my school are koo, we all get along n shit, however most of em just see the fact that im black..Like whose Jae yeah the black dude..I duno some white gurl told me that thats what most white people see like they dont look down initially at black people but its like second nature, that cos im black automatically im under you. They dont treat me bad its always like they accept the fact that im below n shit...thats what alota dudes been tellin me black and white, Im jus wonderin if any of yall white peoples on here could be honest n jus say yo shit like is it jus parta ya brain to feel a sense of superiority over black peoples or whatever it is..holla atcha boi 1

its the same way at predominately black schools they say oh its the white kid

O.Y.D.
Old 06-03-06, 03:50 PM   #38
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 27C3 F18F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
its the same way at predominately black schools they say oh its the white kid