RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-06, 03:48 AM   #31
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 673E B5C0

Look Tony. The rhetoric that your weak, and me not battling you, comes down to this.

I have school. I'm trying to find a new job, and in the mean time, I work construction every day I'm not at school. I have 10 mixtape projects I'm working on with my boys. I got several girls I got to tend to. I spend about 5 minutes on this site a day, if I even get a chance to be on here. So, why would I waste, the time to write a battle verse... THEN record a battle verse... and then come on here and have to fucking post it up and shit... when the person I'm battling is a weak ass rapper who lives his wack ass rap career on a fucking internet site? I mean, if you was tight, and it was worth taking time out of my busy schedule, I'd take you up on it. But you have yet to show me anything. Your quality is garbage. Your lines are garbage. Your crew is garbage. Your life is garbage. So until you elevate a shitload, you should probably stop trying to get at cats like me & Troop. It's just not going to workout for you, whether or not we accept.

And if you can't even beat one, how you think you're going to beat two?

(PS: You should've let NOK rest in it's grave... it's an insult to let it get beat on more than already has because of you and your weak recruiting skills. Usually you ressurect GOOD crews.)

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Last edited by Pimp : 08-27-06 at 03:52 AM.
Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-06, 04:06 PM   #32
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 4256 136D

Then why was A.I. ressurected

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-06, 04:10 PM   #33
~Tony Green~

IP: 4256 136D

LOL .....

Pimp everything you just said is called ducking and bitchin out lol you A.I. boyz are just so hilarious you do al shitload of talking but is yet to bag it up my battle with Troop was my first ever audio battle okay I lost I accept it but now I know how to do things muchg better such as mixing and quality so try me now and see don't you get burned and the problem is you know this but to cover up how pussy you are you just keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-06, 12:49 AM   #34
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: FEE1 EE40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tony Green~
LOL .....

Pimp everything you just said is called ducking and bitchin out lol you A.I. boyz are just so hilarious you do al shitload of talking but is yet to bag it up my battle with Troop was my first ever audio battle okay I lost I accept it but now I know how to do things muchg better such as mixing and quality so try me now and see don't you get burned and the problem is you know this but to cover up how pussy you are you just keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again

lmao...

Ducking?

Kid, how is having a FUCKING LIFE ducking?

Only you would be so oblivious to people that don't live on the internet as to call me taking care of my personal life above RV ducking. Kid, don't try to inflate your ego. I'm sorry that me & Troop are the upmost important thing in your life. Maybe you wouldn't be so stressed about RV if you got laid or something.

And AI was ressurected, because It is and continues to be one of the best crews in RV history. Getcha facts right.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-06, 12:06 PM   #35
~Tony Green~

IP: 30DC 5691

Oh so thats what you guys think A.I. is maybe it was when it first got started but not now its just a crew full of heads with over 1,000 post who think thier to good to drop anything on RV or battle but thinks they can talk shit and never bag it up to be honest witcha no one on RV likes A.I.

Old 08-28-06, 04:12 PM   #36
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: 5D61 F400

Oh really.

I was under the impression that RV didn't like you.

This is news to me. Quick, get CNN.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 08-28-06, 06:43 PM   #37
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP: 6370 559E

Just drop it...Its no used, its not happening and we all have life's, school has started so bleh.

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-06, 03:15 AM   #38
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: 80AF D687

^gracias

I'm still waiting on CNN.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 08-29-06, 03:17 AM   #39
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3C62 382D

Im goin back 2 College this Winter

Time 4 me 2 get Focused

and this is still being talked bout?

lol..ni99a makein NOK look bad

smh

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-06, 12:44 PM   #40
~Tony Green~

IP: CFB2 FAE9

you duckin so imagine how you makin A.I. look one thing I can see is I never ducked a battle even if I new the guy was better than me

Old 08-29-06, 04:12 PM   #41
~Luciano~

lol Duckin?

my rec's 1-0 n Audio

I ducked righ into a Win

so u can fuss wit Pimp

i allready prooved my Point

Nuff Said

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-06, 11:45 PM   #42
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: 553B 9B25

lmao. I have a life. I'm at college right now. So Tony Green can suck a dick... If I don't make marks this semester I have to go to another school. So I think Life has more meaning that a audio win over Tony Fucking Green.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 08-31-06, 11:46 AM   #43
~Tony Green~

IP: 50FC 38AE

lol Pimp tell you the truth I got a whole Audio roster of SKM that could merk you and anybody else...

And Lucy no need to even speak about your patheticness

Old 08-31-06, 11:54 AM   #44
~Luciano~

Wha eva u say Phony

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Old 08-31-06, 12:39 PM   #45
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: 5D61 F400

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tony Green~
lol Pimp tell you the truth I got a whole Audio roster of SKM that could merk you and anybody else...

And Lucy no need to even speak about your patheticness

Is That So?

Feeling Froggy Today Tony?

Get you. And Your Roster. And Diss Me. Make Me Want To Battle You. Cuz Running Your Mouth Is Quite Annoying.

Go Ahead, get your buddies and lay down a diss track.

In fact... go throw my boys in it too!!! www.myspace.com/dlg47 www.myspace.com/slickyc www.myspace.com/tvicious05

Throw them into it.

See how well you survive a barrage after a diss. Till you drop something hot, you're not getting me to waste my time on you.

So, go for it kid and See how KC's Finest will merk you without any help from AI.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote: