RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-06, 06:09 PM   #31
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2394 FC09

you all are some hoes....America is probably the best place to live on the planet..
Old 08-28-06, 06:13 PM   #32
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

I'm sick of people complaining that while america has too much of something other places don't have it at all. That's like gettin' mad that while some people are geniuses other ppl have mental disabilities, and instead of teaching the retarded kids what you know you just keep learning more. OH HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?!
Old 08-28-06, 07:03 PM   #33
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 7448 5AE0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
It's not about it being a crappy area, it's sort of a proof of strength. Like yeah I live in this area and I have my head up high and I'm surviving. I'm a strong person type shit. Whereas if you take someone from a very good area, with pink and yellow flowers along the sidewalks and lollypops raining from the the cotton candy clouds, then it's less likely to be evidense of survival. Think of it as life weights that you lift. The heavier load you carry the stronger you are. If you can't brag about where you live don't brag about how much you can lift. Cause where you live is MUCH heavier than the weights. And America made me. So insult my country and you insult me.

Its impossible to prove strength/courage through words, that kind of shit is best proved through actions. If people were really in that situation, they wouldnt be coming onto the net to boast about it. Then theres the fake ones who don't even live in a shitty area and say they do.

Of course america made you. Just like they made most of the other people in america. And look, you've turned out terribly! You think, you have deep subjective opinions and decent morals. What happened?
Old 08-29-06, 04:20 PM   #34
confusion
New to RV

IP: C31D C032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
you all are some hoes....America is probably the best place to live on the planet..

you're funny

haha
Old 08-29-06, 06:35 PM   #35
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 09B0 CF0C

We're sick of you.

So if you die, we promise to stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 08-30-06, 02:42 AM   #36
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: CF20 C4F1

did he just say nigga?

and no one talks about their state idiot, they talk about their city, and of course theyd get their ass whupped if they went anywhere else because they are by themselves, the whole mutha fukin hood aint gone catch no fukin plane 2 fukin europe
Old 08-30-06, 02:44 AM   #37
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn

probably?

dude america IS the best place to live on the planet
Old 08-30-06, 02:49 AM   #38
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Its like, whoa, congratulations. Your parents failed at life and wound up in some shit hole, raising the product of an expired condom. Now you had to grow up in a poor, crappy neighbourhood, and are destined to live a dead-end life. Anyone who is in that situation for REAL, doesnt go around bragging about that shit. They try and gtfo of there.

dude thats insulting on so many levels, i mean i dont live in a shit hole, but it could be better, its not that my parents "failed" at life they went to college and everything but had to drop out due to unamed circumstances, but people dont brag about it, well some people do, but when i talk about where I come from i talk about it because most of the people i surround myself with grew up in suburbs and had everything provided and never had to eat ramen noodle for 3 weeks straight, and they take alotta shit for granted, blah! im sleepy i dont feel like goin on
Old 08-30-06, 03:01 AM   #39
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
dude thats insulting on so many levels, i mean i dont live in a shit hole, but it could be better, its not that my parents "failed" at life they went to college and everything but had to drop out due to unamed circumstances, but people dont brag about it, well some people do, but when i talk about where I come from i talk about it because most of the people i surround myself with grew up in suburbs and had everything provided and never had to eat ramen noodle for 3 weeks straight, and they take alotta shit for granted, blah! im sleepy i dont feel like goin on

Before you judge others for taking things for granted, why not look at the things that you take for granted?
Old 08-30-06, 03:04 AM   #40
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

america is the shit... period.

and if you dont agree we'll bomb the fuck out of your country and rape it for any oil it might have.. worddddd

haha

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 08-30-06, 03:49 AM   #41
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Before you judge others for taking things for granted, why not look at the things that you take for granted?

the difference is the people who dont take things for granted like i do dont hang around me and i dont go around announcing the things i take for granted, they are not there to say, "well at least you got this, where i came from i didnt have this , or i had to do this to get that" ect. ect. u figga deal me?
Old 08-30-06, 04:33 AM   #42
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

But do you really not take things for granted?
Old 08-30-06, 02:09 PM   #43
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

i never said that, see i take small things for granted like having chicken for dinner, other people take stuff for granted like being able to stay in five star hotel suites for days at a time, but your missing my point
Old 08-30-06, 03:28 PM   #44
Magic5

IP: 5565 B090

Uhh, I never said you'd get killed for going to Arizona.
Old 09-07-06, 09:07 PM   #45
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: AC89 8AF5

lmao obviously serbness dont know what he's even talkin about not only did he contradict himself but he also says shit bout people bragging bout "arizona" being hard
obviously NOBODY on planet earth said that EVER cuz the only thing out there is area 51.....if he knew anything he'd use L.A or NY as an example, not arizona lmao