RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-06, 10:12 PM   #31
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 91AE 4D57

Quote:
Originally Posted by A p e x x
well here's where your fundamentals are already fucked up. lets take your house example.

to you, a house is just a combination of existing things. in reality, a house is made of
bricks
cement
tiles
plaster
wooden beams

now where did the bricks come from? they didn't just exist, they were made from other things like water (hydrogen and oxygen), special clays, synthetic bonders, they were baked in a kiln etc - aka, created. That brick was never there before till a process occured, and after the process was completed you have a brick. there fore it was created.

same for the cement and the tiles, same for the plaster, and the wooden beams which were once living parts of trees, which in it self was once a seed.

at the end of the day, after those key ingredients are put together, what you have is a house. whne those ingredients were seperate, you couldn't point to a hole in a clay pit and say "yup, rght there, that's a house" because it wasn't. it was just a pile of clay to be used to make bricks. and the same applies for the trees that became wooden beams, and the oven that bakes the bricks - neither of those you'd call a house either.

there fore all of that was created. none of it magically appeared out of thin air, someone had to commit to a process to put every bit of it there. aka....creation.

Well then what you would consider and term creation, I would consider and term synthesis.
Old 09-11-06, 10:30 PM   #32
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2A88 0076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Well then what you would consider and term creation, I would consider and term synthesis.

but synthesis is still a process of creating. but i guess to you bricks are "synthesized"? ideas are "synthesized"? by definintion recombination of an existing think into a new thing is creating so once again i find my self asking "what is the logic of your position"?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-06, 10:51 PM   #33
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 91AE 4D57

Quote:
Originally Posted by A p e x x
but synthesis is still a process of creating. but i guess to you bricks are "synthesized"? ideas are "synthesized"? by definintion recombination of an existing think into a new thing is creating so once again i find my self asking "what is the logic of your position"?

Yeah, by definition. What im trying to say is when something is created, another thing is destroyed... Nothing is really created or destroyed, they're just sort of mangled around a bit and used for a different thing.
Old 09-11-06, 10:53 PM   #34
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: C0D4 AC15

^sort of like...

for every death. there is a new born? obviously not only revolving around infants but in general
Old 09-11-06, 11:07 PM   #35
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2A88 0076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Yeah, by definition. What im trying to say is when something is created, another thing is destroyed... Nothing is really created or destroyed, they're just sort of mangled around a bit and used for a different thing.

what I'm saying is consistent to the definition. if what you're saying isn't according to definition, then what you're saying obviously isn't what you say it is!

but now you're asserting that in order to create, something has to be destroyed. really?? from a pile of wooden planks and some nails i can create a ladder to reach new heights, and without destroying any wood at all. as a matter of fact, had i done what you suggested, I wouldn't have been able to build my ladder.

once again man, your "universal cosmic uber-cycle" logic just seems idealistic and unthought out

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote