RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-06, 05:28 PM   #31
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 2182 9B77

Yo Stop Talkin Bout Jay Like He The Best Thing Ever...The Diss Was Ass To Me I Liked Dipset's Better...J.R Writer Would Murder Hov I Fucks With Jay But He Aint All That Yall Making Him Out To Be

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-06, 06:12 PM   #32
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 40C2 F668

I'm so sick of Jay Z hate I don't know what to do.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 06:31 AM   #33
3rdshift513
New to RV

IP: 162E ADDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
Jim Jones is the only member of Dipset with a record out so of course he's the one gettin shine right now.

and i dunno about you but i don't only hear music from the radio. i'd say prolly 15-20% of the music i hear comes from the radio, the rest is mixtapes and tracks that come straight out the vein of the underground. And dipset's reach, dipsets influence and dipset's credibility in the underground > ANYBODY's. they got the mixtape scene on lock b and have had it since like 2004. They hold down the streets in the summer, they hold down the streets in the winter, shit man all 4 seasons. That's street credibility. Dipset's makin more off mixtapes than your favorite rapper is makin off albums.

that's where battles are really won or lost. not on the airwaves.

i fucks wit chu...you got a real opinion but we disagree...if we talkin bout sheer reach of an artists on mixtape strength its JEEZY hands down...but shit i agree with that...cam gets 8.25 a cd at asylum...he sold like 188k(not really sure)...do the math...lol dipset is the hottest movement is NY caz no one is tryin...i personally think if the unit got on their g again and stopped worryin about spendin money and got hungry again they would run circles around dipset...but jay's takeover was nice...it was just trashed when ether hit so fuckin hard, but jay killed everything cam had to say in dig a hole and he put jim in a bag over a jab...brooklyn high wasnt no real diss...dip's remix wasnt either...they playin cat an mouse to see who swings for real first....my bet says its jay caz he always has a knack for swingin 1st...but if he truly "got stronger after ether" he wont leave himself open...who in the set is fuckin wit jay...please name them...please so i can laugh
Send a message via AIM to 3rdshift513   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 03:24 PM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

^^word up man i feel you. yeah, jeezy is arguable, but all of tis all depends on where you live. I'm sure soand so's presence is stronger in their own back yard than it is anywhere else.

and yup, cam, and everybody in dipset (i think santana just left defjam so i dunno where he's goin, hopefully koch) makes $8/cd of koch. seriously man, you don't even go gold on a project, all you gotta do is 125,000 units and you're already a millionaire - JUST OFF RECORD SALES!!!!! That's not even show money. and we both know $8 def shits on the mainstream 15¢/CD, before recouping. Add to that, dipset gets most of their production from heatmakers who's like, their inside guys now anyway, so the cost to do the record must be fuckin unbelievable. dipset's just, in a very beautiful place my man. oh yeah, i don't think G-Unit could do what dipset does, they just operate completely differently - and besides, the streets don't love g-unit like that. only the white kids.

and who in dip coould rock jay? AAHHHAHAHAHAHAH who COULDN'T!!! J.R. Writer or 40cal would melt jay z. plain and simple. they'd be rippin into this guy, and what's jay gonna say "i got a plane! i got a maybach! i got my rocky relationship with beyoncé!" ...not disses lmao

jay's still mad that Cam was VP of the roc before Jay was lmao

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 03:28 PM   #35
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 94B0 FEE7

Actually, JR tried gettin at hov...he got punches, but he's not that much of a battle cat...Cuz from what I heard it was alright. Plus it's jus rephrased cam shit from you gotta love it.
Old 11-19-06, 09:12 PM   #36
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 279C 786E

seemed like Jay-Z really didn't try to go at Dip-set too hard...i mean he gave props to Nas n said that his beef with Nas just made him wiser...so who knows..maybe he just waiting to go even harder at these cats...i mean really

Jay'z shit: He just says that Dipset can't sell CD's for shit..n disses Dame..cuz dame is gay..thats basically it....oh wait...n how much more money he has..a classic "dip-set" theme...which is gay...
Dipsets: That was really gay how they had to just "re-re-mix" the Ballin beat....they just call him old....wtf??

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 11-19-06, 09:34 PM   #37
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: F075 49F8

bleh @ this 'beef' or w/e the fuck you wanna call it

Jay-Z isnt gonna bother trying
jim jones better hire a ghostwriter

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 09:43 PM   #38
Maleficent
Middle Weight

IP: 9C6A F815

JR already tore him another asshole.. I want 40 Cal or Hell Rell at his ass though. Should be interesting.

this post brought to you by..
Maleficent
Old 11-19-06, 09:46 PM   #39
3rdshift513
New to RV

IP: 162E ADDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
^^word up man i feel you. yeah, jeezy is arguable, but all of tis all depends on where you live. I'm sure soand so's presence is stronger in their own back yard than it is anywhere else.

and yup, cam, and everybody in dipset (i think santana just left defjam so i dunno where he's goin, hopefully koch) makes $8/cd of koch. seriously man, you don't even go gold on a project, all you gotta do is 125,000 units and you're already a millionaire - JUST OFF RECORD SALES!!!!! That's not even show money. and we both know $8 def shits on the mainstream 15¢/CD, before recouping. Add to that, dipset gets most of their production from heatmakers who's like, their inside guys now anyway, so the cost to do the record must be fuckin unbelievable. dipset's just, in a very beautiful place my man. oh yeah, i don't think G-Unit could do what dipset does, they just operate completely differently - and besides, the streets don't love g-unit like that. only the white kids.

and who in dip coould rock jay? AAHHHAHAHAHAHAH who COULDN'T!!! J.R. Writer or 40cal would melt jay z. plain and simple. they'd be rippin into this guy, and what's jay gonna say "i got a plane! i got a maybach! i got my rocky relationship with beyoncé!" ...not disses lmao

jay's still mad that Cam was VP of the roc before Jay was lmao

nah santana is still on def jam...jay doesnt handle him LA handles him...but seriously if jay wanted to murder the set, he would...its really nothin to talk about...just compare albums...look at cha boi JR's...history in the makin...toilet paper lol compared to for example...hmmm....the blueprint...lol or reasonable doubt or....life an times of sean carter 1 2 or 3....there's just no way anyone in the set LYRICLLY can smash jay...no way no how...but as far as their grind...hell the dips are up there...not seeing the unit.. but for beats all they hire are newcomers with no track record so they cant jack up the price...so they really dont spend shit on albums...their advance they spend like say 15-20 on production...the rest who knows...1st week recoup that an then some...that is g but...still lol no one in the set is capable of seeing hov
Send a message via AIM to 3rdshift513   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 09:55 PM   #40
Maleficent
Middle Weight

IP: 9C6A F815

Writer's Block 1, 2, & 3. Sheer dopeness.

this post brought to you by..
Maleficent
Old 11-19-06, 09:56 PM   #41
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 8E1B CA14

yal late as fuck on all this lol

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 11:16 PM   #42
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Don_of_Mics
seemed like Jay-Z really didn't try to go at Dip-set too hard...i mean he gave props to Nas n said that his beef with Nas just made him wiser...so who knows..maybe he just waiting to go even harder at these cats...i mean really

Jay'z shit: He just says that Dipset can't sell CD's for shit..n disses Dame..cuz dame is gay..thats basically it....oh wait...n how much more money he has..a classic "dip-set" theme...which is gay...
Dipsets: That was really gay how they had to just "re-re-mix" the Ballin beat....they just call him old....wtf??

really? jay gave props to nas? where did you see that?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 11:30 PM   #43
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdshift513
nah santana is still on def jam...jay doesnt handle him LA handles him...but seriously if jay wanted to murder the set, he would...its really nothin to talk about...just compare albums...look at cha boi JR's...history in the makin...toilet paper lol compared to for example...hmmm....the blueprint...lol or reasonable doubt or....life an times of sean carter 1 2 or 3....there's just no way anyone in the set LYRICLLY can smash jay...no way no how...but as far as their grind...hell the dips are up there...not seeing the unit.. but for beats all they hire are newcomers with no track record so they cant jack up the price...so they really dont spend shit on albums...their advance they spend like say 15-20 on production...the rest who knows...1st week recoup that an then some...that is g but...still lol no one in the set is capable of seeing hov

this is why discussions about jay z always turn sour. you're talking about jay z in the past!!! today is today. we're looking at a whole different person. hell, in a battle, Jay Z then would annhilate Jay Z now, don't you agree?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.