RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-06, 03:41 AM   #31
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: D681 4A91

Word. Dons is wak anyways. Shit talkers are played out (or so they should be by now)
On other notes...
Sup Nick...glad to see you active on the site again. shit gets boring with out people like you and N.Tav nah mean.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-06, 04:20 AM   #32
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: BD83 5678

yeah, in the wise words of Kempo... i'm crushing folk in the LBL

lol, and since i signed back into the LBL, i've won the cypher every week
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-06, 04:26 AM   #33
Wordz AhGod

Id merk if it wasn't 1:25 AM over here. Mind is fucking mush right now. lol. fucking mush...Im about to google that word for some weird reason.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-06, 04:27 AM   #34
King Solo
Skadoosh!

nobody takes the cypher... i can keystyle all fucking day

last week in the ugly cypher i just dropped about 80 lines or something in one post
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-06, 04:29 AM   #35
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Don_of_Mics
man fuck you...actually fuck both of you faggots

the only reason y you think you are something is cuz you dick ride each other...as far as that whack attempt at a rap group OYD...hahahahah....go suck a dick you fake ass bitch

Lol, was that supposed to be funny. Dude, nobody talks about dickriding anymore unless they are an insecure herb who gets ragged on in battles. You see, a herb will most definitely throw out the dickriding excuse when he is getting raped in battles and doesn't hold up to the decent heads on the site.

So please, just elevate and we won't shit on you all day long.
Old 12-05-06, 04:31 AM   #36
Wordz AhGod

*ignores Don_of_Dykes*

yeah...I saw that shit...I didn't even read it I just scrolled down a lot....and I mean a lot in the LBL Mag. Chill with that shit man. Kemp dont even read that shit. He just sees your name....scrolls down just like I did and cuts and pasts and says Nick Fletcher won. I could Copy and past your verse on that shit and still not win that bull shit.lol. thats wakness to the 3rd power fam.

Old 12-05-06, 04:34 AM   #37
King Solo
Skadoosh!

He does read it, I win all the time because I drop quality and quantity.

Most people drop like 16 lines maximum and I drop like 6 times that much. Kemp reads the verses and that's why he only quotes the decent bars I drop. He only quoted my entire verse this week in the magazine because it was that long and it was quicker to quote it all and put it in the mag rather than search through it to extract all the decent bars and quote them.

Don't hate on me because I can drop like 100+ lines every week consistently.
Old 12-05-06, 04:36 AM   #38
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Don_of_Mics
ah fuck it...i'll get to ya in a quick minute Nick...till then..take the dick out of your mouth

Get to me how ??

If it is more ass-jockeying shit talk then save it, because honestly I only skim your posts because that is all you ever do and it gets boring.

And, if it is about a battle then you should know, I don't battle in Front Lines anymore so if you want to come see me then sign into the LBL and get whaled on.
Old 12-05-06, 04:42 AM   #39
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Fuck AIM man, I have no time for instant messengers.

Send me a PM or something.
Old 12-05-06, 04:54 AM   #40
Wordz AhGod

Bull shit. last week I wanted to drop but That pic shit just fucked me up and I wasn't feeling it all. Dissing fat chicks is retarded. lol. Nah but, you do be dropping too fucking much man. some of is reworded or recycled so when I read your shit sometimes Im like....This shit sounds familiar to me but it def aint bitten and it def aint no one elses. usually its just rewriten or it just plain ol' is your style. Which is tight. But I'll take you out the game one day...*when my girl leaves me and I get fired from the military and move back in with my mom and have her pay all my bills*(basically when I have no life) lol. jk fam.

Old 12-05-06, 05:06 AM   #41
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
Bull shit. last week I wanted to drop but That pic shit just fucked me up and I wasn't feeling it all. Dissing fat chicks is retarded. lol. Nah but, you do be dropping too fucking much man. some of is reworded or recycled so when I read your shit sometimes Im like....This shit sounds familiar to me but it def aint bitten and it def aint no one elses. usually its just rewriten or it just plain ol' is your style. Which is tight. But I'll take you out the game one day...*when my girl leaves me and I get fired from the military and move back in with my mom and have her pay all my bills*(basically when I have no life) lol. jk fam.

when you think about it, last week I could not have recycled anything because every punch was based on something I saw in the picture. but yo, dissing a fat chick shouldn't be hard, the way i see it is that if kemp throws up them pictures for you to diss it just helps you improve on your versatility.

you come up with new concepts to use or you just elevate your wording by dissing some random dude or chick in a picture. i mean if you have the same cypher every week with you dissing on people who are already in the league then you are basically wasting punches. i do not care personally because i can drop punches all fucking day long if i wanted to.

and lmfao @ the no life part... i'm only on this site now a little, i come on and drop my verses, chat a bit and handle my front lines moderating duties and then i'm gone.
Old 12-05-06, 05:20 AM   #42
Wordz AhGod

true. I aint been on much either. Im actually about to get out before Don burst vessle in his fucking brain from us ignoring him.lol... But I'll elevate in the league. hopefull my opponent this week will show. I already droped because I'll probably forget about this shit later. but anyways Im out fam. PZ.

Old 12-05-06, 06:00 AM   #43
King Solo
Skadoosh!

a little late but, peace dude..
Old 12-09-06, 01:05 AM   #44
Te Ora
Light Weight

IP: 5163 CDCF

someone should write a playoff mag yo.

Old 12-10-06, 05:23 PM   #45
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 93D1 C9EB

word, i'll get that up tonight or tomorrow

Hmm, I gotta figure out how I'm gonna break ties for seeding for playoffs.. any suggestions? Also, I was plannin' on 12, but maybe I should cut to 8 so there are no byes.. or maybe 10? Any thoughts?