RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-07, 10:55 PM   #31
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 28D3 6AD2

I mean the fact that DaTruthHurtz did say the N-Word, is pretty offensive and I'm white.

I mean, I take it offensive when I hear the term "Wigger" and I feel like that is the N-Word for us from black people.

I think the arguring back in forth is retarded but the two should just relax and maybe DTH should apologize for his slanderous word usuage..

Just me though..
Old 01-17-07, 10:56 PM   #32
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 948E 7D7A

nigga this nigga that

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 01-17-07, 11:02 PM   #33
Heychoo
Middle Weight

you go back to your mother's fucking vagina. i knows it's still wide enough for your fat ass to fit.

Old 01-17-07, 11:02 PM   #34
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

People slang that word on a message board so freely, but they have no clue what that term represents.

Considering Martin Luther King Day was just two days ago, have your minds not been refreshed enough. The term "n-word" came from slave owners, who abused and worked human beings of a diffrent color to the bare knuckles just because of their diffrence. Black people have been through struggles the white man can never understand, and for that our ignorance is greater than our current knowledges of white supremacy.

Think about what you are saying, everything you say and do reflects yourself, and the others around you in a great deal. People are too simpled minded in todays society..
Old 01-17-07, 11:03 PM   #35
Heychoo
Middle Weight

yo dude im related to the dude that founded the kkk fucking sue me holy shit you nerd ass motherfucker. chill the fuck out. its the fucking internet.

Old 01-17-07, 11:05 PM   #36
Heychoo
Middle Weight

wtf @ using a played punch

yo i guess ur comebacks are like 23's?
OMG I KNEW IT

Old 01-17-07, 11:10 PM   #37
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Honestly, you can name call and degrade me all you want, but..

You claim to be some relative to the KKK founder....but you come to a "hip-hop" board (which by the the way, hip-hop was founded by the blacks) that is 80 percent black populous. You sign up under an account, and try to rap on this board. Now....a true "KKK" white supremist who honestly in his moral beliefs doesn't like black people would not do something like that.

Don't blame your ignorance of skin color and racial slurs to your so-called family tree of a KKK founder. Every person is born with their own morals and beliefs and has the right/freedom to believe in whatever he/she wants.

Your an immature, adolesence, who thinks that you can say whatever you want, without thinking how your actions and words affect other people (like yourself) in this world.

You need to grow up, gain some knowledge and expand the horizons of your mind.
Old 01-17-07, 11:12 PM   #38
Heychoo
Middle Weight

yawn..
motherfucking yawn.

i was just saying i am. i didnt say "HEY IM RELATED TO THE FOUNDER OF THE KKK SO I FUCKING HATE DEM fdl;kfgdfsl;gkdsflk;g..." yeah, did i say that?

hip hop might of been formed by black people...
but dont say that white people should follow their special set of rules..

fuck..

basketball was invented by white people..but white people arent like.."HEY YOU FUCKIN PORCHMONKEY, YOU CANT FUCKING SHOOT THE THREE-BALL..WE STARTED THAT MOTHERFUCKERS, WE'LL SUE YOUR FUCKING ASS"

Old 01-17-07, 11:15 PM   #39
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

If you read my last post correctly, I never said that white people have to follow a certain pattern and not corelate with activites or things that black people have created.

You interpeted the whole thing incorrectly, which I am not surprised...do what you do man, but you know that what you posted was some disrespectful shit..I'm out.

@Q
Old 01-17-07, 11:18 PM   #40
Heychoo
Middle Weight

holler at yer boy

Old 01-18-07, 04:18 AM   #41
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 717E 602F

I don't know why black people get so offended if someone uses the word nigga casually as a greeting or something of equivalent severity. Black people say "sup my nigga?" to each other all the time so I don't understand why other races can't do the same. It seems to have become acceptible that Latinos and Mexicanos can say nigga without repurcussion whereas the white man gets completely slated for it's usage.

If people took the time to look in the dictionary, they would find that 'nigga' is not actually a word, therefore it should cause no such offence.

However, if someone was to go up to a black person call them a "stupid fucking nigger" or in another context that's intended to be derogatory then of course the black man is right to be offended and even layeth the smacketh down on the white man who said it. However, DTH didn't use the term nigga in an derogatory context as he wasn't directing at anyone who was black and wasn't trying to cause offence.

Therefore he has nothing to appologize for.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-07, 04:35 AM   #42
Twisted Visions
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BA85 15A4

I think the reason that black people get offended is the context in which the word is used i.e.: "sup my nigga?" would be using the word in a noun form referring to someone as your "nigga" a.k.a. your homie, but when used in a racial/vulgar tone it can offend anyone, not just black people. I'm white (don't flame me for saying it either cuz im not using it in a racist way) and i get pissed off when someones uses that word in such a way to degrade or insult someone of the african american culture

BTW

My black friends don't care if i call them "nigga"
Old 01-18-07, 05:32 AM   #43
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: A58E D35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_A_C
......ummmmm....i dont know many hispanics that call other hispanics "nigga's"....

most blacks hate mexicans and vice versa you dipshit...

Have you never listened to Immortal Technique you oxymoronic fucking monkey boy?

Why are you still posting here?
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-07, 05:42 AM   #44
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: A58E D35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_A_C
have you ever been outside of England?? Maybe even to a ghetto....yeah.....

didn't think so...

Yes I have been outside of England many times but why the FUCK would I want to visit a ghetto? I am more than content living in my 4 bedroom house with lots of money and electrical equipment smoking weed and playing football. Living in a gehtto is far from impressive kid, grow the fuck up.

Last edited by Appocolyptik : 01-18-07 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-18-07, 10:19 AM   #45
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

5 bedrooms, what the fuck?

When we was playing Pro Evo man, I could've sworn there was only three.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote