RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-07, 03:00 PM   #31
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: A894 CB3B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Josh your screen pic and are so fucking dope, everytime I get high I just look at it and sit there laughing for ages.

It's like a "hahahahahahhaha that man is sexy I would fuck him" laugh?

You're sick... you disgust me
Old 02-04-07, 05:53 PM   #32
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
"Everyone wants to box, until they get hit." - Sugar Ray Leanord

And do you actually have any training in martial arts? Because everyone in MMA does, and chances are with martial arts training in juijitsu or anything like that they have better submision then you. And you wouldn't make it into UFC, you'd might make it into MMA fighting but not UFC that's best of the world MMA fighters man, c'mon.

I've done some Tae Kwon Do... but fuck man, if I trained hardcore for some years I could make it into the UFC I think. Don't deflate my ego...
Old 02-04-07, 08:08 PM   #33
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1C46 A9B3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
I've done some Tae Kwon Do... but fuck man, if I trained hardcore for some years I could make it into the UFC I think. Don't deflate my ego...

*is a provincial boxing and judo champion*

*runner up in junior canadian championships for judo*

and I wouldn't even make it to UFC
Old 02-04-07, 08:12 PM   #34
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
*is a provincial boxing and judo champion*

*runner up in junior canadian championships for judo*

and I wouldn't even make it to UFC

How do you know? With some strict training for a few years you could become one of the baddest motherfuckers alive.

You never know until you try my friend.

But fuck man, I don't care how bad a dude is with his martial arts skills. I've got a friend who is at Instructor Level for Tae Kwon Do... and the one time he tried some crescent kick bullshit on me I caught his leg and within a second had him in a Fujiwara Leg Bar whilst his pussy ass was yelling like a bitch.
Old 02-05-07, 11:00 AM   #35
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EF0E 6E3E

man my temper is something i've really been struggling to control as of late...i still have it in check but a few years ago i would not rise to ANYTHING not coz i was scared but coz i couldn't see the point but after my break up wit my babys mom last April...i got pretty down from that at first and i was angry for weeks and in a way even though im over her completely (she weren't the reason why i was depressed but coz i wasnt around my son daily) nowadays i dont hold back that much any more and confrontation seems easier for me to engage in now...

i used to do martial arts as a kid and that helped my already calm self at the time keep a cool head but i aint done that in years and i think only coz i did that i still have that element of self-control, but there's been 1 or 2 situations over the last few months where i've blown my top and only bought myself back like, in the last minute and avoided a fight...but i know one day ima do something incredibly stupid...either to someone else, or someone to me...

but yeah man losing it is understandable but Nick is right, walkin is the best option...that way you unscathed, alive the next morning (unless while walkin you get mowed down by a bus) and no repurcussions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote