RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-07, 02:07 AM   #31
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 5006 8890

im only happy when im not.....
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-07, 02:28 AM   #32
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Q, you do realize the stuff you're preaching in here basically IS Buddhism, Hinduism and any other eastern philosophy you could think of.
Old 03-04-07, 02:29 AM   #33
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3AD5 555C

only in virginia nowhere else
Old 03-04-07, 05:16 AM   #34
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 9B2C 9A4D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Q, you do realize the stuff you're preaching in here basically IS Buddhism, Hinduism and any other eastern philosophy you could think of.

Ok...and your point is? This has nothing to do with my salvation...

I think you need to get over your biases and animosity toward Christians Tero...Not all of us are ignorant as you so eloquently put it once.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-07, 07:59 AM   #35
strobe

IP: 33DE 730C

I'm bored... I seem to be always working. I guess you could say I haven't found anything that I'm really passionate about yet. Work is just that.. it pays the bills

Although, I was happy about one thing last night

<geek mode>
Found a solution to speed up the database queries on one of my servers, dropping the page creation times from 2 secs to .5 sec. It is a dual opteron 244 with 2 gb of ram and it'd get backed up from all the db queries once a day and my uptime monitoring alarm would start going off each time. I've been wondering how I could solve that problem so I could use that server for more than that one site.
</geek mode>
Old 03-04-07, 09:29 AM   #36
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 9B2C 9A4D

^^O brotha...u are b ored!

lol...

Strobe...can u post a picture of urself?

hehe
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-07, 07:33 PM   #37
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 5006 8890

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
im only happy when im not.....

you see....i wasnt kidding here
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-07, 11:27 PM   #38
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Ok...and your point is? This has nothing to do with my salvation...

I think you need to get over your biases and animosity toward Christians Tero...Not all of us are ignorant as you so eloquently put it once.

I am not bitter towards Christianity, I could actually be considered a Christian. All I'm saying is it's usually seen as a sin in Christianity to preach or advocate false doctrines. And I am very sure that I have seen you say other religions that aren't Christianity are false doctrines. Now it looks like you're starting to see the some of the real meaning of spirituality, and it turns out to be a teaching present in many other doctrines and only subtly in Christianity. I was just asking if you realized...

And if you do, are you beginning to think that maybe the message/s of your religion has been altered and corrupted by man (it was in the hands of sinners for two thousand years, mind you). Not edited and changed completely, just skewed so a few things are misunderstood and harder to see, or there are things there that weren't before due to human selfishness. You know what I mean? Firmly believing in the christian doctrine means you have less understanding of God's messages.

If you disagree, then you should probably think about it more. If God loves everybody in the world, why would he limit himself to letting only ONE group of people know about him? What about the unlucky ones that didn't live in the regions the message reached? The reason there are so many different religions is because God is everywhere, with everyone... How could there NOT be other religions? It's just a different take on the same basic shit. A lot of it is metaphorical, and every religion is corrupted in some way by the people who only wanted to exploit it.

That's because the message is so hard to grasp and convey, it can only truly be learned by experience. You know what I mean?
Old 03-05-07, 05:59 PM   #39
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: FE48 4155

I'm happy......
Old 03-07-07, 06:14 PM   #40
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I am not bitter towards Christianity, I could actually be considered a Christian. All I'm saying is it's usually seen as a sin in Christianity to preach or advocate false doctrines. And I am very sure that I have seen you say other religions that aren't Christianity are false doctrines. Now it looks like you're starting to see the some of the real meaning of spirituality, and it turns out to be a teaching present in many other doctrines and only subtly in Christianity. I was just asking if you realized...

And if you do, are you beginning to think that maybe the message/s of your religion has been altered and corrupted by man (it was in the hands of sinners for two thousand years, mind you). Not edited and changed completely, just skewed so a few things are misunderstood and harder to see, or there are things there that weren't before due to human selfishness. You know what I mean? Firmly believing in the christian doctrine means you have less understanding of God's messages.

If you disagree, then you should probably think about it more. If God loves everybody in the world, why would he limit himself to letting only ONE group of people know about him? What about the unlucky ones that didn't live in the regions the message reached? The reason there are so many different religions is because God is everywhere, with everyone... How could there NOT be other religions? It's just a different take on the same basic shit. A lot of it is metaphorical, and every religion is corrupted in some way by the people who only wanted to exploit it.

That's because the message is so hard to grasp and convey, it can only truly be learned by experience. You know what I mean?

^raw truth.......
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 03-08-07, 04:47 AM   #41
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 34B3 FC29

My old mans buying a pub so if i do get unhappy in my life i can always become an alcoholic F.O.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-07, 08:05 AM   #42
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
My old mans buying a pub so if i do get unhappy in my life i can always become an alcoholic F.O.C

^^dope *buys a train ticket to crawley*