RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-08, 03:57 PM   #31
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
NO...I expect people to do what I'm doing...

What I don't ACCEPT is them using logic to justify their hate...

f I don't like something, i flat out say it...

I don't try to fluff it up and quantify a person based on what OTHERS say about them

That's close minded if you ask me...

I'm sure if I asked around, there are people who have unfavorable opinions of you...But, I wouldn't do that...

I'd get to know you for my self...

That's like breaking up with a crazy chick (or dude), then that crazy chick (or dude) tries to get everyone else you date to hate on you...and them BELIEVING IT!

Furthermore, I don't need props from anyone to do anything...

It's funny tho...

Art...crafts...anything that's techinically "opinion" based...it seems like a contradiction...

In a way, you can't be phased by public opinion, but, you somewhat are dependent on public opinion for sales, distribution, respect. etc...Otherwise, I'd just make songs and NEVER let anyone hear them...

That's a weird fact about it all to me...

That's why I hate contests...I prefer COMBAT...either I kill yoiu or I die...there's no opinoin involved...

Life, to me, is combat from my perspective...or at least it shud be, IMO

It just sucks that so much of life is a contest...that's the part I loath

my opinnion of you has nothing to do with anybody elses...i used to think you were a cool cat..untill i saw how you treated other people, and for no legitimate reason at that time...maybe they dissed you in the past...but not from what i could see....my opinion of you...is based off your actions...not anyone elses...and not what other people have said.

kirk is one of my homies....he doesn't like tito...does that effect the way i feel about tito? absolutely not...just like kirks opinion on other people has virtually nothing to do with how i feel about them...or you.

you must really think you are some kind of un-flawed being if you believe my opinion is based off of others, and you've given me no reason personally to feel the way i do.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 04:11 PM   #32
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BB07 9957

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
my opinnion of you has nothing to do with anybody elses...i used to think you were a cool cat..untill i saw how you treated other people, and for no legitimate reason at that time...maybe they dissed you in the past...but not from what i could see....my opinion of you...is based off your actions...not anyone elses...and not what other people have said.

kirk is one of my homies....he doesn't like tito...does that effect the way i feel about tito? absolutely not...just like kirks opinion on other people has virtually nothing to do with how i feel about them...or you.

you must really think you are some kind of un-flawed being if you believe my opinion is based off of others, and you've given me no reason personally to feel the way i do.

No...I KNOW for a fact that a vast majority of this discussion is based on what OTHERS have said and your perception of how I'm "received" by others...You stated that in earlier posts dude...

I'm not saying you're back peddling...perhaps just forgetting...

There's beef all over this site...

I can tell you what it is with me...

People THINK I'm gay...so, in their minds, they can play "let's all pick on the gay dude"...because it's likely they were raised to think gay guys are WEAK...POINTLESS...who the fuck knows...

And, the truth of the matter is...I don't play dat shit...I can hold my own with anyone on this site...It's obvious...it's even been said "O NO, I CAN'T LET A FAGGOT BEAT ME" or "I CAN'T LET A GAY DUDE GET AWAY WITH THAT"

So, they THINK (wrongly so) they have a whoopin boy...And, just because OTHERS in their circle enable them doesn't make them right, stronger, or even justified.

That's were the BEEF stems dude...

I don't disrespect people who don't disrespect me...

WAIT...even better...I even treat people better in many cases than how they treat me...

Again, as Tito (whom you respect)...he knows how I truly am...not like it's even relevant on an i-net site....I'm just finding it fascinating to indulge this ATM...

This is a RAP site.

i RAP on it.

That makes me RELEVANT as far as THIS SITE goes...

The sad thing is...you can't have a rap site and disrespect one of the most active, committed rappers on it...

That's like having a restaurant and cursing yoru own patrons out...

It makes NO FUCKING sense...

I'm accessible...that makes me easy to mock...I'm honest...that makes me vulnerable...

I could sit back and be a dick like many cats on here...I choose NOT TO BE.

Get to know a nigga 1st...

then JUDGE.

Again, Tito is a good guy...shud continue to respect him.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 04:16 PM   #33
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

OH...and another thing...all this yick yack...if you were interested in getting to know a nigga, all you gotta do is PM me and say "Q, let's chat"

it's obvious niggas love to hate...perpetuate it, and live by it

I don't remember commenting on you IN VISION...I do believe you COMMENTED ON ME 1st...to "call me on" something as you put it....

so....there you have it

Old 08-06-08, 05:11 PM   #34
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

not once did i ever say or imply that....show me where i said that...and i'll show you where you mis-understood something i said.

and you're analogy isn't that good...rapverse is the name...not www.rap.com...so saying it's a rap site is only half way applicable....it's a verse site too....95% of the people here write verses...

if i had a steak-potato resteraunt,,,but only 5 % of the people ate potatos...but one of em came in all the time...it wouldn't make any difference to me if he was there..or not..because 95% of my customers eat steak anyways.

and like i said Q...i used to think you were a cool dude...even when people were talking shit...it's how you've handled yourself that has made me dis-like you. especially since you've made it a habbit of talking down to anyone and everyone who doesn't record..and made ambiguous enough statements that would imply how you feel about me, and everyone i associate with...whether or not you even knew who i was. I call it like i see it...i don't like most of the people on here...but theres a few i'm pretty cool with....so you can think what you want about my opinion..but it's been shaped soley by your actions...not the beliefs of others.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 06:03 PM   #35
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
not once did i ever say or imply that....show me where i said that...and i'll show you where you mis-understood something i said.

and you're analogy isn't that good...rapverse is the name...not www.rap.com...so saying it's a rap site is only half way applicable....it's a verse site too....95% of the people here write verses...

if i had a steak-potato resteraunt,,,but only 5 % of the people ate potatos...but one of em came in all the time...it wouldn't make any difference to me if he was there..or not..because 95% of my customers eat steak anyways.

and like i said Q...i used to think you were a cool dude...even when people were talking shit...it's how you've handled yourself that has made me dis-like you. especially since you've made it a habbit of talking down to anyone and everyone who doesn't record..and made ambiguous enough statements that would imply how you feel about me, and everyone i associate with...whether or not you even knew who i was. I call it like i see it...i don't like most of the people on here...but theres a few i'm pretty cool with....so you can think what you want about my opinion..but it's been shaped soley by your actions...not the beliefs of others.

See...I don't even know you...

"used to think I was cool"...who are you?

I have NO MEMORY of us ever being "cool"

unless you've changed your name...so, you have one-up on me there...

As far as my actions are concerned...I faced you like a MAN in this argument...I didn't BITCH OUT...I made VALID points...even if you disagree with them...

I'm a REASONABLE person...you just REFUSE to see past the name "Q"

My name is Michael...talk to MICHAEL...

Q is a character...

don't get it twisted...

But character or not, when someone disrespects me, I'm going to address it.

All things considered, I've handled myself well...and probably BETTER than others would have in my position...

i.e. a SUPPOSED gay dude who's often been ganged up on by PHOBES...

I'm not on a cross...I'm just relaying the truth.

Old 08-06-08, 07:03 PM   #36
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D088 20AB

Lmfao..

It's funny because Tito is in no position to give anybody props.
Old 08-06-08, 07:03 PM   #37
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: D088 20AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
^^True, but call it POETRY...

this is RAPverse...

Poetry.com doesn't accept audio verses

Yeah, it isn't called fagverse.com either, so fuck off.
Old 08-06-08, 09:21 PM   #38
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
IP: C0F4 B5AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Lmfao..

It's funny because Tito is in no position to give anybody props.

dont get butt sore Adam cuz i didnt pat you on the back... I will say this though... i've peeped some Text recently just for shits and giggles... and your boy Kirk is better than you.... but IMO ... Invision still got a leg up on the comp in the text department... Nick's got some skills aswell... not to say your trash... but im not digging your style like you aint feeling mines... sall good... to each there own....

this thread got taken way too far... i was just dropping my two cents... I hate to see all this beef.... and with that said.... if we used half the energy we did today toward solving the fuel crisis... Gas would go back down to like $1.25 with all the knowledge and science dropped...

WE CAN DO BETTER THAN BEEFING W/ EACHOTHER

lets stick to what were all good at... making music.... and writing rhymes

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-08, 08:06 AM   #39
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

^ I can appreciate your opinion.

But what I will say is that I would own In-Vision in text, topically - not so sure, but general text, definitely. And I think I could beat Kirk in text, topically - again, not so sure, but text I am confident although he is a lot better than the last two times I battled him.

Either way, its like you said.. to each his own. I do not cater my style to fit the needs of anyone but myself. If I like it thats good enough, fuck everyone else.. you can all go to hell and die! Word, stay cool though peeps.
Old 08-07-08, 08:14 AM   #40
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Maybe if you could actually get to the champ match...

SHOTS FIRED!

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-07-08, 08:15 AM   #41
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Whatever, if you and your little homo friends didn't lick Lay's ass then I would've been there and smoked you. You screwed me. Damn you, damn you all to hell!
Old 08-07-08, 08:18 AM   #42
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Lol, you're just mad Lay won. DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME!

Old 08-07-08, 08:23 AM   #43
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I think I won, and out of the 4 people that voted.. the one who was the most respected text battler and the most experienced text battler voted for me.

I believe the other 3 were fellow Day Trippers boys and fucking Wordz who is his #1 fan and relishes any opportunity to vote against me like he has done for well over a year. Damn, he used to be all up on my jock until I owned him in our LBL 40-Line Battle.

Damn my skills, they are a curse upon me.
Old 08-07-08, 08:24 AM   #44
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Also, I honestly think Laz beat Lay this week... but I'd put money on Lay sweeping the votes from now on. Other than myself, Lay, you and Josh.. I think all the other voters go with their friends or who the majority are voting for rather than voicing their own opinion.
Old 08-07-08, 08:29 AM   #45
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

The onyl one who was a Day Tripper was me and I assure you I wasn't dickriding. Like I said, you could have won but the poor wording just made the punches not have the same effect as they would if they were worded better. Feel me, son? It was close though.

I haven't looked at the new battle but I do agree that the less experienced battlers in the league do just follow the trend of voting. That's why I think we should get a fuckin' uhhh, voting board. 5 or 6 people to vote on every battle every week rather than just whoever feels like it. Like you, me, Lay, JTR, Adam (too lazy), or whoever. What do you think?