RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-08, 10:36 AM   #1
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

PS3/Xbox 360 FIGHT! Leave Tha kids Shit alone!

IP:

as for the sixaxis, there is now dualshock 3

as for ony 80 gb? like dude said there is a 120gb to 160 gb console coming out, and regardless they are just sata hard drive so you could buy whatever size you wanted and put it in there

ps3 shits on xbox 360 in EVERYTHING accept the range in games the 360 has

but ps3 makes up for it with, its Blu-Ray player, with its flawless media sharing, i can watch any movie any format on my ps3 without taking up any space because its on my home network, did i mention the internet browser? and not having to get up from my bed everytime i need to use the internet?

oh yea, how about the fact that i can control my PS3 from my psp anywhere in the world that has a wifi connection, and the fact that i don't need a memory stick because all the music and videos thats on my computer are streamed to my ps3, no loading times, and thus all of that media can be streamed to my PSP ANYWHERE in the world, thats an unlimited library

wait a sec i let it slip my mind, PlayTv? shit is gonna be in its prime by december, now i can watch TV on my PS3, rewind and pause live TV, use it as a DVR to RECORD LIVE TV FOR LATER VIEWING, wait folks thats not all! PlayTV can ALSO be viewed on my PSP thats Live TV AND recorded shows son, ANYWHERE in the world with a wifi connection, ill give it to the 360 they have a nice game collection, but nowadays thats not gonna cut it, PS3 is stepping up their game collection anyway, soon enough they WILL be shitting on 360's variety