RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-08, 12:58 AM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Oh no.

One less human. So much suffering. Make it stop.

but let's take a look at this for a second.

Selfish... okay, I'll buy that..

Say it's your, dad that kills himself. You were a little kid. What a selfish guy right?

Wrong...
You want him alive to take care of you. Could it possibly be that, despite his pain and suffering, you're only thinking about YOUR needs? I think so. You're the selfish one..

so two people can't be selfish as the same time?

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-08, 05:44 PM   #2
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Oh no.

One less human. So much suffering. Make it stop.

but let's take a look at this for a second.

Selfish... okay, I'll buy that..

Say it's your, dad that kills himself. You were a little kid. What a selfish guy right?

Wrong... You want him alive to take care of you. Could it possibly be that, despite his pain and suffering, you're only thinking about YOUR needs? I think so. You're the selfish one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
They can, but it's hypocritical for any outsider or insider, to claim selfishness on the one that commits suicide.

I disagree with a lot of the shit you post, but I think that's actually a good point. I never thought about it like that.
Old 09-08-08, 01:41 AM   #3
сварливый

IP:

They can, but it's hypocritical for any outsider or insider, to claim selfishness on the one that commits suicide.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-08-08, 11:09 AM   #4
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

gotcha...that makes much more sense.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-08, 02:12 AM   #5
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

o.k first off o.m.b was'nt no legend.he pretty much sucked and then got o.k but he was never that good...................anyways.suicide is weak because it is nothing more then a final form of running away.it is ducking and avoiding whatever is troubling you instead of facing these things wether they be inner demons or actual problems in life.suicide is nothing more then running away.suicide is feeling that running away is so important that you will give the most precious thing you have and that is life.those who commit suicide are cowards or maybe just so crazy that they don't realize the actions that they do.sucide is very final so it does take some measure of courage to even commit the act.i love life so much i could'nt imagine giving it up.maybe in the end suicide is just not caring anymore.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-08, 11:18 AM   #6
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
o.k first off o.m.b was'nt no legend.he pretty much sucked and then got o.k but he was never that good...................anyways.suicide is weak because it is nothing more then a final form of running away.it is ducking and avoiding whatever is troubling you instead of facing these things wether they be inner demons or actual problems in life.suicide is nothing more then running away.suicide is feeling that running away is so important that you will give the most precious thing you have and that is life.those who commit suicide are cowards or maybe just so crazy that they don't realize the actions that they do.sucide is very final so it does take some measure of courage to even commit the act.i love life so much i could'nt imagine giving it up.maybe in the end suicide is just not caring anymore.

cali...you've been out of fucking line lately. You consider yourself a legend...most if not all the people on this board....consder OMB to have been better then you....when he first got here...he was immediately dropping with the best...battling with the best...and over-all...contributing to the site more then 98% of the people who have ever been here on an intellectual level. His talent exceeded yours and just about everyone you know...and to top it off....he never let his ego get out of hand....as a matter of fact...he had maybe the smallest ego out of anyone here that could actually write. To say OMB was a good dude, is a fucking understatement...and you should feel ashamed of yourself to be the ONLY one who is selfish enough to tarnish his name without having just cause.

Old 09-09-08, 01:17 AM   #7
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
cali...you've been out of fucking line lately. You consider yourself a legend...most if not all the people on this board....consder OMB to have been better then you....when he first got here...he was immediately dropping with the best...battling with the best...and over-all...contributing to the site more then 98% of the people who have ever been here on an intellectual level. His talent exceeded yours and just about everyone you know...and to top it off....he never let his ego get out of hand....as a matter of fact...he had maybe the smallest ego out of anyone here that could actually write. To say OMB was a good dude, is a fucking understatement...and you should feel ashamed of yourself to be the ONLY one who is selfish enough to tarnish his name without having just cause.

yes he battled the best when he came and he lost to them all..........including me.he was not good and thats just the truth.his record was like 20-35 at a time.he was never good and never won any league or tourney on this site.he was a bum period.just because someone died don't make them a legend!!

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-08, 01:31 AM   #8
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
yes he battled the best when he came and he lost to them all..........including me.he was not good and thats just the truth.his record was like 20-35 at a time.he was never good and never won any league or tourney on this site.he was a bum period.just because someone died don't make them a legend!!

just like kirk isn't any good? swallow you're fucking pride man....over half the shit you just said isn't even true.

Old 09-08-08, 07:19 AM   #9
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP:

I can accept some peps opinions but what i think is fucked up is how people think they know right from wrong on a subject they have never encounted.
It is not selfish- so what most of you peps are saying is someone is suffering so bad that they feel to weak or scarred to carry on with what is happening in there life that they should live through it by no certain means nessasary?
In my opinion if someone hated life so much and they saw them struggle for years, i would'nt blame them for taking there own life or be angry with them.You should feel in bliss that they have finally found peace with themselves.
It is selfish to not understand there position and immeditaly put full blame on there front because of there own grief.
I would never hold it against them if someone close to me took there life if they were suffering that bad, i would simply be gutted that i lost someone i was close too but happy that they no longer feel that day to day pain.
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-08, 10:50 AM   #10
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

speaking of ducking cali how about you go and peep the thread at the top of LL

and i agree it can be considered selfish but as someone else said it can be seen as a double standard if one says it is selfish due to their caring about the impact it would have on them.

and everyone has at least one weakness, whether physical, psychological or emotional (albeit to varying degrees most probably) so no one should be rushing in to label it weak as that is also hypocrasy in itself
Old 09-08-08, 11:01 AM   #11
Mannie Fresh
New to RV

IP:

i believe it is just a sign of weakness and selfishness.... the only way i believe it to be an "acceptable" option is if you are already in mortal danger... like if u have been diagnosed with cancer or have just become a vegetable.... something where a literal lifetime of pain would occur... people who kill themselves because their girlfriend broke their heart, have had a lifetime of heartache, they can't find a job, or enough money to really scrape by, is just a sign of weakness, that they cant deal with their own issues.... i think that it almost takes alot of "balls" to actually go through with it, but it is a Huge sign of mental weakness, fear, and selfishness.... anyone who ever thought about how they could potentially ruin the lives of their family and friends wouldnt do it unless they were that selfish

Fucka Katrina Gustav
Old 09-08-08, 03:44 PM   #12
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Fresh
i believe it is just a sign of weakness and selfishness.... the only way i believe it to be an "acceptable" option is if you are already in mortal danger... like if u have been diagnosed with cancer or have just become a vegetable.... something where a literal lifetime of pain would occur... people who kill themselves because their girlfriend broke their heart, have had a lifetime of heartache, they can't find a job, or enough money to really scrape by, is just a sign of weakness, that they cant deal with their own issues.... i think that it almost takes alot of "balls" to actually go through with it, but it is a Huge sign of mental weakness, fear, and selfishness.... anyone who ever thought about how they could potentially ruin the lives of their family and friends wouldnt do it unless they were that selfish

Like i was saying...................

If you are ever unfortunatley put in to the position of not wanting to live.......Its extremely hard to think of others, which inbeing is not selfish its just like the situation you are in and what your feelin, it makes anything else unimportant or vaguely memorable and inturn things that are valuable in your heart are no longer because your brain is so obsessed in how you yourself is feelin. Its a natural process.....
Old 09-08-08, 02:32 PM   #13
Mannie Fresh
New to RV

IP:

i didnt know omb was your hero, V

Fucka Katrina Gustav
Old 09-08-08, 03:37 PM   #14
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP:

Quote:

.......................................TIT^
Old 09-08-08, 10:16 PM   #15
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:

i don't know who you are at all.

so, i can't say i'm suprised that you wouldn't know that about me.

OMB was a cool ass dude...i never looked up to him...because i don't look up to anyone. But if I did...there would be no shame in it. And I think everyone that knew him on a personal level would agree.