RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-09, 01:44 AM   #31
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Are you really trying to turn the tables on me you blatant retard?

Jesus Christ.

Who'da thought. A selfish fuck calling out selfishness on me. An unconstitutional bastard calling me unconstitutional. A sheep theorist calling me a sheep theorist.

Only one of us can be right, and I'm not the idiot here. You are.

Btw, bailouts have nothing to do with you keeping your home.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 03-06-09, 01:44 AM   #32
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0E6F 3B38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Obama has done NOTHING for the people (yet). SHUT THE FUCK UP.

From Personal Experience. HE HAS so you please SHUT THE FUCK UP

The housing bail out plan has allowed my family to fix our morgage so we can keep our house. So right there shows you know shit and havent checked your facts or information. I helped put the documentation signed papers, getting information together with my family, quoted and been qualified for the program. So please shut the fuck up about things you have no idea about

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 01:45 AM   #33
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Are you really trying to turn the tables on me you blatant retard?

Jesus Christ.

Who'da thought. A selfish fuck calling out selfishness on me. An unconstitutional bastard calling me unconstitutional. A sheep theorist calling me a sheep theorist.

Only one of us can be right, and I'm not the idiot here. You are.

Btw, bailouts have nothing to do with you keeping your home.

Bring ya ass up to fredrick maryland. I'll be sure to smack ya ass around with the documentation to prove it to you. Cuz Once again. Me and my family went through it. And got it taken care of So how the fuck are you going to tell me what happens in my home?

This proof that your trying to pass off the shit you think as fact giving you so called fact/opinion on someones life. That you no shit about.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 01:49 AM   #34
сварливый

Once again it's all about you, chris.

smack me around with documentation? WHA?!

Obama is printing more money for these bailout plans. It's not 100% tax dollars that are paying for you. Our nation spends its money on shit like the war, your dumbass family's house, the banks giving loans to dumbass families like yours, etc.

and when the tax payer's money don't cut it, they print more money! What does this do? It devalues the dollar. What does that lead to ? Inflation. What does a lot of inflation do? Cause people to lose jobs. What does that cause? Lost sources of income, fighting in the streets over jobs, what does that lead to? More money being printed to save these people, what does that lead to? Hyperinflation, what does that lead to? The greatest economic collapse of all time.
Old 03-06-09, 01:54 AM   #35
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Once again it's all about you, chris.

smack me around with documentation? WHA?!

Obama is printing more money for these bailout plans. It's not 100% tax dollars that are paying for you. Our nation spends its money on shit like the war, your dumbass family's house, the banks giving loans to dumbass families like yours, etc.

and when the tax payer's money don't cut it, they print more money! What does this do? It devalues the dollar. What does that lead to ? Inflation. What does a lot of inflation do? Cause people to lose jobs. What does that cause? Lost sources of income, fighting in the streets over jobs, what does that lead to? More money being printed to save these people, what does that lead to? Hyperinflation, what does that lead to? The greatest economic collapse of all time.

In the great words of Mimesis.

YOUR WRONG

Your basically blaming Obama for shit that has happened and worked since 1930's.

And once again. Your predicting shit that might happen. Nothing is set in stone dumbass. Like i said. I'll be glad to show you and prove to how wrong you are. You live in maryland. Drive ya dumbass up to fredrick and i'll show you the documentation proving you wrong. I'll have camera waiting for further documentation on how much of a dumbass you are.

You have no credibiltiy what so ever on the situation.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-06-09, 01:59 AM   #36
сварливый

*shakes head*

fool quoting a fool. Didn't I say gold will rise amazingly in price in the future, when I first came to this site? Was I wrong? No. Mimesis was.

Didn't mimesis approve the bailout as the only way we can save the economy? Yes. Was he wrong? Gravely, because the ONE bailout was the ONE time to save the economy. Why do we keep bailing everything out? You don't understand the money system at all, I plan on being president someday and you.... you...........

I have nothing else to say to you. I can't believe I even wasted my time on you. This thread will stay here for anyone else who wants to gain knowledge from it, and good.

But you've lost your way. That document you have your hands on doesn't barely touch the subject I provided at the end of my previous post. This is over. You can talk to me on AIM before I sign off in a bit and if not, oh well, fuck it, I tried to warn you. This was just a drill.
Old 03-06-09, 02:04 AM   #37
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

At the end of the day. More problems will be solved and more problems rise. We have to deal with the problems now. But the base of your entire argument is the pure fact that Obama may or may not be an American.

Millions of people have the oppurtunity to keep their homes. And not being homeless. prepering their selves to go into a recession. You cant prepare for a reccession while you ass is homeless/jobless. Do you think people are dumb enough to get their homes back and not buckle down knowing times are shit. Obama even stated that things might get worst before they get better and that people will have to cut back and start doing more.

But your complaining about a birth certificate is not going to help the situation. You claim the economical collapse was inevitable. There also theories saying otherwise. But if it was truely inevitable then this situation would have happen either way.

Your reminding me of the republican Lip something(forgot his name) That outright said he wanted Obama to fail. Just because the ideals are different and think he is wrong. Why would you want someone to fail and be pestimistic about a situation that influence your life. You would hope for the best and pray that things work out.

Not blab about how the president may not be an american and what he is doing is right or wrong. Your talk is breeding nothing but hate and theideals of actually going out and acting crazyz causing martial law.

Your Ignorance(Well type of ignorance) will bring down this country way faster than any bailout plan that might get signed that may or may not fail in the future.

Im out. Peace

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-06-09, 05:11 PM   #38
one way
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B158 C755

Fuck Obama.....I wish Harper would say the same, instead of fucking our country up by riding american dick

Myspace

It's ok to make money, Legit or illegal...
But it's treason when you turn your back on your people.
Old 03-06-09, 05:17 PM   #39
Captain Cornball
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 96A3 38F4

he wasnt born stateside ... he is still a citizen he was born in u.s. army base or other territory .. maybe even hawaii.. does it matter .. no it doesnt so shut the fuck up .. so why dont all of you fuckin idiots who only fuckin know the name of the president is because he is a nigger ... shut the fuck up and go pick toe jam outta your grammies fuckin funky feet... bitches ... livin in the basement fucks
.... i'm movin to a homeless shelter .. fuckers come find me so i have some fresh kills
Old 03-06-09, 07:33 PM   #40
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C019 9845

rofl, i remember hearing about this on some Republican radio show along time ago

this is just silly

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 03-08-09, 12:10 AM   #41
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 65F8 669B

Yeah I know, they talk about this more than they even entertained the reality of the previous president stealing the election.
Old 03-08-09, 12:15 AM   #42
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: C019 9845

he didn't steal it, it was decided by the electrate of Jeb Bush's state. i mean Florida.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 03-08-09, 03:17 AM   #43
сварливый

Well your personal disagreements on what should happen at the end of a (NEAR) tie is different than Obama going against the constitution of the United States.

continuing more on your shared opinion, I'd just like to point out that whoever decided what separating amount of votes that two different parties have to have via electorates counts as a (near tie) and thus must rely on the supreme court, must be shot.
Old 03-08-09, 02:35 PM   #44
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 0FA0 9C00

sounds like anther 2v racist thread

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-09, 02:55 PM   #45
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
IP: 87F4 9D8A

you people on the first page preeching about who he is helpin' ... who gives a fuck looks like mcain should of won after all cuz he atleast is american ... and maybe he would of gave you broke fucks that need to bug the gov. for money ... maybe he would of gave you even more then Obama .... when Obama came to canada and took off to a bakery his surcuity was right pissed at em .. which makes em a cool guy .. but he is a sittin' duck.
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote