![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
i could see everbody in the joint was str8 shook a me
I tole em imma kill the first one to even look at me i aint never did no crazy job like this in my life str8 took the whole bank with a little butta knife |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
IP:
i figured robbin a bank was a true steal/
Went to the cashier and we cut out a little deal/ money for life or life for death/ And he picked the first one just like all the rest/ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Checked out the scene, passed the teller a note/
It said, "Bitch gimme the dough or I'm slittin' ya throat"./ I took twenties, tens, hundreds, fifties and ones/ Then I broke 'em out the back, cleared the way wit' my gun/ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
i'll rob a bank,
using only a tank, n then run with the money, and go fuck ur hunny |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
im the cat with no gat who can get the job done
everybody lay flat im here to rob the funds 10s 20s 5s and 1s you can keep the change i aint no fuckin bum |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Just-Rappin, jump out tha Caddilac-wit-Automatics...
Pump-action, niggz grabbin a Gat-all-so-tragic... In-tha-Bank, "stick up put tha money-in-tha-bag"... step get blasted Wit-a-tank, escape, comin-out-wit-tagz... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I fuckin killed all 18 people in dat bank
Shit thats what happens you you got no rank I crapped all the money and said Imma start a new As i opened the doors i got killed too |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|