RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-03, 09:08 PM   #31
24_inch_rims

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7E78 9280

Shit, Part of the beat is off of NAS " I made u look, u a slave to a page in my ryme book" Holla
Old 04-04-03, 09:13 PM   #32
24_inch_rims

IP: 7E78 9280

Oh, and sin I think ur smokin the same thing as Ja cause 50's album rules he tha best rappa on tha planet dogg c'mon. I'm mean damn if ur gonna kiss Ja ass don't make it so obvious shit.
+
that stuff bout 50 getting beat down is shit.
Old 04-04-03, 10:14 PM   #33
Cave Canem

IP: 3C73 5DDB

To Battle, Both Opponents Must Throw Blows.......& Go (A) Round(s).......So Until Em Responds U Can't Say "OOOOOH, EM'S GOING TO KILL HIM!" Or Any Of That Groupie Type Shit.......

Just Wait & Observe......
Old 04-04-03, 11:22 PM   #34
Master Blaster
BANNED - No Reason..

Text Record: 6-6
IP: 4577 CD9A

Quote:
Originally posted by Nefarious Leviathan
To Battle, Both Opponents Must Throw Blows.......& Go (A) Round(s).......So Until Em Responds U Can't Say "OOOOOH, EM'S GOING TO KILL HIM!" Or Any Of That Groupie Type Shit.......

Just Wait & Observe......

^^^^^^True but read this

Word around the industry is that Eminem already had something
recorded for Ja, and was just waiting for the response before
releasing it to mixtapes and websites.

^^^^^& we already know it's goin to be crazy

Every diss Eminem does is straight FIRE

Can't wait

~1~
Old 04-05-03, 12:14 AM   #35
TruthZ

Quote:
Originally posted by De Niro
niccaz can hate on ja all the want to.. but aint none of EM LP's fucking with Venni Vetta Vicca, ja debut album.. honestly all em albums suck, da only one i fuck with is The Em Show, and it aint nothing but like 4 or 5 hot tracks on dat..50 lp's cant fuck with ja debut album..so stop all the hating..
is yall gone hate when jigga go at 50 again plus em..lets see.

its about time people start realizing theres more to JA
than his half assed disses hes been throwin off lately...
Ja WAS hot as shit, when he first popped off, he turned
to a pop artist, thats all...he strayed from his roots, but
that doesnt make him any less of an artist than he was..

stop hatin on ja, and EM is so over-rated...

em's album INFINITE is hot, but theres only a few select
tracks on his NEW cd that are remotely good, the other
cds just suck...

OnE
Old 04-05-03, 01:06 AM   #36
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

Quote:
and sin I think ur smokin the same thing as Ja cause 50's album rules he tha best rappa on tha planet dogg c'mon.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...... PAUSING TO CATCH MY BREATH.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Old 04-05-03, 08:35 AM   #37
Cave Canem

Ha! Ha! Ha! & He Has A Hella Original Name Like 24_Inch_Riiiiims.....
Old 04-05-03, 08:59 AM   #38
BLACK FLAME

DR's Chaos eminem is not the best rapper got damn sick of people saying that shit if he so ill why did he lose battles to supernatural Juice and biggie? Exactly

make like canibalistic and ride Juice's jock just because he beat eminem in a battle and say he's the best rapper ever when juice is not the best rapper there is no such thing
Old 04-05-03, 09:01 AM   #39
BLACK FLAME

BTW ja rule sucks he came make commerical tracks yeah but he is a prime example of a person who has dope voice and productions with lack of skills or maybe even effort (benifit of the doubt) this track is cool but he still sucks
Old 04-05-03, 09:39 AM   #40
.........sIn.........

IP: 7B31 0BF3

...Everyone's on 50's dick cuz he's da new cat on da scene...

look at tha dvd... 50 even speaks on when they had him jumped

it was just before the murderer's album jumped off...

and 50 called it a promotional stunt to make dem look like real gangstaz...wutever tha case...da shit went down...

50 says on the dvd that it was black child and caddilac tah that jumped him...he said something about the light's turning off in the room...and then it happened.....

and ne wayz 50 cent ain't even tha hardest cat out....

if u read tha new XXL wit dmx on da cover ...
they got an interview wit styles p in there...and they ask him about wut he thinks about 50 cent holding tha streets down...
and he reply's by saying " I'm Still Tha Hardest Nigga On Da Street..I'm Jus Gonna Have To Prove It When I Come Home..."

Ne Wayz ...I Think Ja Rule Has 'Displayed' Better Shit Then 50 And EMinem....I'm Not Gonna Argue About Eminem on A Battle Site...
Cuz Most Of THa Rappers On Here Would Choose Eminem Over Ne ONe Becuz He Battles....

50 Cen'ts New Record Is Good...But His Production Is A Lil Too Mainstream For A Debut Cd...Wut Happened To Classic Production Like On Nas's First Record...Or On Dmx's First Record....
His Production's Not no Point....His Lyrics Are Basic...
50 Cent Is A Bunch of Hype....
And He WOn't Fuck Wit Half Da People He Say he Will......
Dat's How I See It.....
He's A Good Rapper...But I Think So Far ..He Hasen't Proved He's Better Then Ja Rule ...Ja RUles First Record Is Fuckin DOpe...
Old 04-05-03, 01:47 PM   #41
Cave Canem

Fuck Styles P, Too.....^^^U Dickride RR Like U Said They Dickride 50.......Damn, Is There Any Garbage From Ruff Ryders That U Didn't Like, sIn?

DMX IS WACK NOW!!!! Admit It When An Artist Has A Wack Song........Chino XL Dope.....But I Know Because Of His Production, Most Of His Track R Weak As Hell......

DMX Could Come Out With The Worst Shit Ever & U'd Swear It Was Nice & Say

Quote:
X Came From The Heart With That.......I'm Feelin' It.....He's The Best Rapper There Is....Even Better Than Eminem..

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK How Hard X Is If He Can't Rap...........

Damn...Everybody Figures Cause They Can Whoop Someone's Ass They're A Hard Rapper......Blaaaaaaaah!!! STOP TREATIN' DMX LIKE HE A FUCKIN' RAP GOD Or Somethin'.....
Old 04-05-03, 02:06 PM   #42
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 92B0 26BA

Man.. for one neither Em or Ja are streets at all... Now 50 is a different story... using your first record deal to buy crack??? sure as hell aint heard of ja doin anything to that extend. nobody knows how grimey that shit gets in the streets unless you've lived it and I guarantee 99% of ya'll aint lived it. So trust me, this battle with Ja and Em cant go to the streets cause neither has shit for ties there, now if Ja pulls another straight 50 diss complete with threats we'll see real shit.

One
Old 04-05-03, 03:50 PM   #43
.........sIn.........

IP: 7B31 0BF3

nefarious .. ur a joker...

i'm sorry i'm on a battle site..dissin battle rapper's....lmao

it's not like ur opinion is most important..

it's jus my opinion..
it's not like i'm sayin my opinion is wut goes...

sorry i'd rather listen to street rap instead of something eminem would say that would never happen in life....

ur acting as if u kno ja rule all of a sudden...

and how tha fuck do u kno if 50 bought crack wit his first deal or wutever tha fuck u said...

did u sell it to him .. ?

ne one can say wut they want..it doesn't mean it actually happened....

it's pretty sad when 50 and ja are from the same area of queen's..not exactly but real close...and i'm sorry to tell you...
ja rule is from the suburbs...and i wonder where 50's from..

jus cuz ur from queen's ...doesn't mean ur from tha hood...

and when did dmx do something wack in ur opinion...

and don't say something recent and compare it to 50 cent..becuz
there's nothing great about 50 cent 'In Da Club' fuck i could write a better hook then that...his lyrics in dat track are iffy...
he's got better shit....

now dmx's most recent is X gonna Give it To Ya...
where he's talkin about shit that happened to him in tha industry...and he's addressin tha rap industry....

why tha fuck u think he's claimin tha rap game's his ...

i guarantee people all over new york are still bumpin dmx's shit...

why tha fuck would they headline dmx at the nassau coliseum and have 50 cent headline it wit him .. ? becuz they are the two biggest out right now...

eminem ain't got nuttin new out right now. ... his year jus went down...he's waitin more time now to do more shit...

i ain't hatin on ne of these people .. don't get it twisted...

but for you to say RR is wack..then u r jus simply dickrydin...
becuz styles p is a good rapper...he spits da truth..and ain't afraid of ne one..in tha rap game.. all i was sayin was dat
50's not that hard of a rapper...about every other rapper from queen's is harder then him....
styles would definatly not be afraid to fuck wit him....

i'm not hatin on ne of the rappers named in this thread..jus you..and then u call me a dickryder.. ? ur jus a dum fuck
sorry i have a favourite rapper...dmx is to me da best rapper ..
i'm sure u got a favourite..it's not liken ur favourite sold more records then dmx...
and dmx was never mainstream from da get-go like 50 was...
dmx didn't need an expensiove video and cars n bitches.. to sell records.. all he needed was da best music of tha time...and a video from his neighbourhood....

nefarious is gay for some of the shit he thinks...
Old 04-05-03, 04:31 PM   #44
Cave Canem

Quote:
and dmx was never mainstream from da get-go like 50 was...
dmx didn't need an expensiove video and cars n bitches.. to sell records.. all he needed was da best music of tha time...and a video from his neighbourhood....

HE IS COMMERCIAL!!!! HIS VIDEOS R Just As Expensive As 50's.....

Power Of The Dollar Was A Good Album....

If Styles Is So Hard, Why Didn't He Knock The Guy Out Instead Of Stabbin' The Guy In The Ass Like A Bitch?

ALL YOU DO IS DICKRIDE DMX!!!! "X Gonna Give It To Ya" Sucks.......Nobody Wants To Hear DMX Punk Rap (Punk Rock Rap) Ass Tryna Diss On Other MC's Just Because They Gettin' More Glory Than Him.....I Bet U Were Glad When DMX Released A New Hit Weren't U? That Shit Still Sucked.......

What's The Difference Between Em Pistol Whippin' Some Guy's Ass & Styles Stabbin' A Guy In The Ass? Not Too Much.....

HAVE U EVER SEEN DMX, THE LOX, OR ANYONE FROM RR KILL OR EVEN INJURE SOMEBODY WITH THEY GLOCKS THEY CLAIM THEY ALWAYS HAVE? NOOOOOO!!! U JUST RIDE THEY DICKS BECAUSE U LOVE THEIR IMAGE!!! They Spit About The Streets Huh? The Streets Of New York!!! You're FROM CANADA!!! STOP ACTIN' LIKE U LIVE IN THE SAME HOOD, DUMB ASS......Eminem's Producin' Right Now.....For D12, Obie Trice, & More.......

Ruff Ryders Have Who? Nobody.....DBlock Is The Only People In Double R.....& Styles, Sheek, & Jae Hood Suck.....

Jada Has His Moments When He On.....

Point Being......WHAT MAKES THEM DIFFERENT FROM EMINEM (Besides Him Being White) OR 50? I Remember Jada Doin' Collabos With Debra Cox & Isis (WETF It Is), & Him Along With Styles Doin' A Collabo With J. Lo So Don't Say They Ain't Commercial......U Just Hate Eminem Cause He's The White Boy U Wanna Be.....Face It.....

& Styles Ain't Afraid Of Anyone In The Game? HOW DO U KNOW THAT? BECAUSE HE SAYS IT? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT HE SAYS & WHAT 50 SAYS? At Least 50 Has The Bullet Wounds.....

U Can Say "Oh Wow!!! He Got Shot...Does That Make Him A Good Rapper?"

No....But HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYBODY AND WON'T HOLD HIS TONGUE.......& That's What Makes A Real Artist.....Sayin' What U Wanna Say.....Not What U Hope Won't Hurt Someone's Feelings....
Old 04-05-03, 04:33 PM   #45
Cave Canem

Just Like 50 Doin' And1 Commercials.......

Jada, Styles, & Sheek Did Shoe Commercials, Too......