RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
De Niro 1 10.00%
Opponent 9 90.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-03, 03:35 AM   #31
De Niro
BANNED

IP: C476 CF4A

who is this fool..i mean if u feeling froggish den leap fuckka..and set up a battle so i can get you azz out here free posting..

bioutch!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-10-03, 03:37 AM   #32
De Niro
BANNED

IP: C476 CF4A

who is this fool..i mean if u feeling froggish den leap fuckka..and set up a battle so i can get you azz out here free posting..

bioutch!!!!!!!!!!

if he bited he bitted..aint nowat u can type the exact same line as someone else and not know-it..dat kinda shyt is impossible..so be realistic

THREAD CLOSED: till mods come

Old 04-10-03, 03:49 AM   #33
TeraRhymes

IP: FDD6 AE15

fukin whiners ill take ne of u even avalon or ne one posted in this thread in a BAN MATCH fukin herbs that line is madd played too

Old 04-10-03, 03:56 AM   #34
Xeon

IP: 789C 6A2F

ANYWAY ----- talk about a ego trip both you two need ta come down ta earth coz ya livin in lala land-^^^^^^

Old 04-10-03, 04:06 AM   #35
Ms.Danna Dane
Kapone's #1 Bitch!

From: 2 hits from a grammy..and 2 hits from seeing granny..
IP: 5518 62CA

a conspiracy i'll battle you in a bannishment match

agree?

Old 04-10-03, 04:16 AM   #36
lillem

IP: 0119 A5C2

Sounds like a fucken mothers meeting in here dawgs.

De Niro you sound like a crying baby. TAKE A WALK DAWG

Nice drop. But i poll voted on Avalon he whiped my ass once, so its no haters from me, hes just way good and whiped ya ass bitch...

Old 04-10-03, 07:17 AM   #37
Avalon
is back...

IP: 3380 B09B

hum... so you're sayin some kid typed that exact line eh..? the EXACT line..? doubtful...

by the way... my line is as follows...
"you get the L twice... cuz squares aint allowed in the winner's circle..."
Let me explain... if you take 2 Ls... put em together... makes a square... Squares can't fit inside of circles... it's an edge thing...

now... think about it like this... how easy was that word play..? VERY..! *shakes head* Kid you are seriously tryin to find a way out... lmao... and Dizz is desperately helping... Now until I see a link to a thread... POSTED on a site before this one... it's null and void... if you have a link... we can let RB decide...

And this is from Dizzy D... a kid I have KNOWN beef with..? For that solely... his vote shouldn't count... period... but I'll let it...

But you know what... I haven't seen bitchin like this in years... period... You kids are actin a lil pussy-ish... It's a played line by the way... How do I know..? I used that line about a year ago... LMAO...

Now... in poll votes... it's... 7-1... and if Dizz felt you won... why didn't he poll vote for you..? I mean this would be the PERFECT chance to get me off the site... Now if you can get a mod to say I'm DQ'd... for usin... my line... more than once in my life... than fine... I'll take the DQ and peace out... and if that truely is the case... I wouldn't have wanted to stay here anyway...

You fuckin pussies...

Avalon...

ps. Niro... I probably wouldn't have even made you leave... but now... I got a vendetta... Dizz you're next...
Send a message via AIM to Avalon  
Old 04-10-03, 07:49 AM   #38
KnightShade
LowerTown's Finest

IP: BBAE 9051

Im sorry niro, heard you were good back then, guess i'll never know since your getting banned, ill talk to alldig personally to inform him that you will be banned.

no i did not vote, and i didn't see either verse as bitin, you should watch what you believe before you accuse, dizzy d has beef with my crew.

anyways fuck you, good bye, HAHAHAHA aint no one fuckin with the Production's bitch!
Old 04-10-03, 08:30 AM   #39
play

IP: 59AD 8C08

ma vote goes 2 Avalon man had mad flow and punches..
de niro had nice word play. but imma stop shitin de niro.
Avalon ripped u!
good luck wit finding a new site were u can battle! lol
vote=Avalon

Old 04-10-03, 08:31 AM   #40
play

IP: 59AD 8C08

close dis thread its ova.Avalon won 8-0!!!

Old 04-10-03, 08:43 AM   #41
Evolve
OriginIll

IP: D79C 2834

THIS IS OVER... AVALON WINS.... ALL BANNED MATCHES SHOULD BE CLEARED BY ALLDIG FIRST.... I WILL TALK TO HIM AND SEE IF THIS COUNTED OR NOT.... IF BOTH OF YOU AGREED TO IT THEN.... DE NIRO WILL BE BANNED..... CLOSED

Old 04-10-03, 12:30 PM   #42
alldig

IP: 164B 5EE0

Battle closed. De Niro is now banned from rapbattles.com ...