RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Audio Engagement > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Cin Ladin 0 0%
Syntax Mastery 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-03, 02:06 AM   #31
Envious Stylez

IP: 95A0 6F84

This was easily the most anticipated battle of the week,good battle.Cin had a decent verse,probably would have won if it was againist someone else,but it wasn't.Syn came crazy,multi madness like damn,those multies made the punches so smooth like damn.that was so fucking sick,shit,definitly what the type of material I was expecting from ya.That shit was also probably wriiten the same day it as posted, some of the punches were on comments made just a day ago roughly.The punches were lined perfectly,rhyme scheme sick,switch ups,disquistling sick and perfectly timed,emotion perfect.Syn had was on top in every aspect,like I said,if it was someone else your verse probably would have won,but it wasn't.It didn't have all the characteristics that are needed for a knock out verse,Syn had that,no questions askedThis was a nice battle,but Syn got this.

Vote=Syntax

Old 05-24-03, 03:11 AM   #32
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP: 60DF 7261

Quote:
Originally posted by spliviticus
hmm.... did syntax get a new sn? Not an accusation... just a question.......................................... ............

dekhan frost uses the same computer i do, cuz my internet is turned off.... thats about all i think would look weird... the IP is the same for both names...
Old 05-24-03, 03:20 AM   #33
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

Quote:
Originally posted by Envious Stylez
That shit was also probably wriiten the same day it as posted, some of the punches were on comments made just a day ago roughly.

in fact it was written Friday at 5pm est.... when i first came over dekhan's house and checked my email for this week...lol
Old 05-24-03, 11:50 AM   #34
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: F109 505E

haha dis shit was murder, big up to syntax, brought it to cin on some real shit especially at the end. Syntax had sick multis and lines, shitted all over cin ladens thing, i cant beleive cin thinks he can see me.

only weapon he got is a mouse lmao i was dyin.
Send a message via AIM to Shotta  
Old 05-24-03, 11:52 AM   #35
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: F109 505E

vote goes to syntax mastery........................................... .................................................. ......
Send a message via AIM to Shotta  
Old 05-24-03, 03:00 PM   #36
Q

IP: C3F4 4EDE

vote: synnie

just obvious.. no point on explainin.. i see u mastered ur mixing wit that new mic synnie.. i want u.. next week muahhahaha. :cough: px

Old 05-24-03, 03:58 PM   #37
Concise
Middle Weight

Re: ...

IP: A317 D707

Havnt seen shit this homo in like 6 months
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Expressing much in few words; clear and succinct.
Quote:
aq·ui·fer n.
Underground flow of water
Send a message via AIM to Concise  
Old 05-24-03, 06:23 PM   #38
Concise
Middle Weight

IP: A317 D707

Wow at the first vote going to Cin. This obviously wasnt close.
I liked this alot, flow was nasty. Dont really need much more
explination...

Vote Syntax
.................................................. .................................................
Expressing much in few words; clear and succinct.
Quote:
aq·ui·fer n.
Underground flow of water
Send a message via AIM to Concise  
Old 05-24-03, 11:14 PM   #39
pull_solo

IP: B1BA 9D83

Kris Armstead = Mike Pulliams hero

Old 05-25-03, 12:33 AM   #40
mystahbiggs

IP: 5213 E7F8

dang syntax killed it haha Cin I bet your thinking "if only I wudda shut my big fat mouth" stop singin kid you don't wanna be rbs new Ja Rule ya heard. Syntax had some nice flow I was feelin it kid

Old 05-25-03, 01:25 AM   #41
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

CHECK OUT THIS SITE. I JUST STARTED IT TONITES AGO.

WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/TYSHAUNMOORE
Old 05-25-03, 12:00 PM   #42
Sureal
-Real Time-

IP: FDD6 AE15

Quote:
Originally posted by Envious Stylez
This was easily the most anticipated battle of the week,good battle.Cin had a decent verse,probably would have won if it was againist someone else,but it wasn't.Syn came crazy,multi madness like damn,those multies made the punches so smooth like damn.that was so fucking sick,shit,definitly what the type of material I was expecting from ya.That shit was also probably wriiten the same day it as posted, some of the punches were on comments made just a day ago roughly.The punches were lined perfectly,rhyme scheme sick,switch ups,disquistling sick and perfectly timed,emotion perfect.Syn had was on top in every aspect,like I said,if it was someone else your verse probably would have won,but it wasn't.It didn't have all the characteristics that are needed for a knock out verse,Syn had that,no questions askedThis was a nice battle,but Syn got this.

Vote=Syntax

Thats What I Got Outa This Too

Old 05-26-03, 02:55 PM   #43
G. Buttersworth
Yeah Keep Biting.

IP: 9C03 9B70

lol...

i wasn't even comin in full... tax was runnin this bull before i was runnin this board.

syntax took this. cin you had a nice flow goin some ight lyrics.. but this niggaz tax took it

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

G.I. JOE
Send a message via AIM to G. Buttersworth Send a message via Yahoo to G. Buttersworth  
Old 05-27-03, 12:26 AM   #44
alldig

IP: 1E33 9152

syntax mastery won 10-0 (explained votes) CLOSED............................................ ..........