RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
CoNstaNT 1 16.67%
Duce I Rae 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-03, 04:49 PM   #1
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

Yo finish this cat off and give me one more vote damn.............................................. ................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 06:00 PM   #2
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

1 more vote
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 06:10 PM   #3
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

Uppin this




.................................................. .................................................. ...
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 06:16 PM   #4
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

Vote.............................................. .................................................. ....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 06:17 PM   #5
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick
 
Posts: 323
From: --
IP:

Duce Could You Hit This Up For Me I Voted For You Before...Thanks

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54746
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:24 PM   #6
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

Upinn............................................. .................................................. ......
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 06:37 PM   #7
Ace Of Spades
The Ultimate Weapon
 
Ace Of Spades's Avatar
 
Posts: 868
From: unknown
IP:

alright, this was a strange battle
you both need to heighten your skills
a little bit more, constant you need to
work on your rhyming, you did good on
the second half of your verse, duce you
need to work on your flow, you both had
equal punches but for originality
im going to have to give this to Constant
nice battle
Peace
Send a message via AIM to Ace Of Spades  
Old 06-06-03, 06:40 PM   #8
Ace Of Spades
The Ultimate Weapon
 
Ace Of Spades's Avatar
 
Posts: 868
From: unknown
IP:

damn, sorry about that
i didn't know constant was
already knocked out
my mistake, i apologize
i shouldv'e gave this to Duce
cause it was already 4 and 0
but instead, i just voted fairly
my bad
Peace
Send a message via AIM to Ace Of Spades  
Old 06-06-03, 07:23 PM   #9
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

Votes............................................. .................................................. ............................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 07:24 PM   #10
Consiquence
BANNED
 
Consiquence's Avatar
 
Posts: 176
From: MANCHESTER UK
IP:

can you go hit my battle up and i will cum bak and hit this 1 thanx

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54602
 
Old 06-06-03, 07:30 PM   #11
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

a vote please
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.