RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Northern Touch 0 0%
EyesMindAssasin 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-03, 10:48 AM   #31
Sampson
BANNED For Freeposting

IP: FB8A C72F

mothafucker u should watch ur ass cuz i will lyrically murder u kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-09-03, 11:06 AM   #32
EyesMindAssasin

IP: CEF5 716F

Like I said before.... If you think you are so great then spit something at me, im not worried about you, i dont care one way or the other, but you need to either stay out of my thread or back up what your saying, if you dont wanna battle then i dont care, but if you dont wanna battle me then stay out of my thread, there is no need for you to continiously talking abunch of shit, i dont care how good you think you are or if you think you can beat me or not, im not on this board to prove im better then you, im on this board to battle, so battle me or shut up. its not a hard decision to make. There was no need for you to run your mouth in the first place.... so like i said, back it up or shut up cause i dont give a rats ass about you or what you think all your doing is cluttering my thread

Old 08-09-03, 11:25 AM   #33
Blood_Line

IP: B5FE 478A

hey whats up yall i think eyes took this wit some solid shit but good job northern, eyes just had it on lock down......
can you guys check this shit out?
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=71896

Old 08-09-03, 12:35 PM   #34
EyesMindAssasin

UPPing

Old 08-09-03, 01:02 PM   #35
Sampson
BANNED For Freeposting

IP: FB8A C72F

i dont give a rats testicle fool about ur babblin you and i know both that sampson is SICK!and iller then u and ur momma the hiv infectin trailer trash listen to me set a thread and i will beat you to death

Old 08-09-03, 01:54 PM   #36
Northern Touch.

IP: 6BFD 54CE

Look I need people to vote..

This ismy oppinion I think in the multi's he killed but flow I dont think so the only way his stuf flows if you rapped like bizy bone and in punchline it was a tie. and Ihad more material I personally think I should have on but it doesn't matter what I think its what you the voters think

so vote vot5e vote vote vote

Old 08-09-03, 02:10 PM   #37
EyesMindAssasin

Blah, enough with the sampson clown.... on to the voting
UPPPPPPPPPPING FOR VOTES....

Old 08-09-03, 02:17 PM   #38
Northern Touch.

IP: 6BFD 54CE

Look asking for votes and after you vote click this limnk to vote for either me or josh(recyclin biter) http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=72009

Old 08-09-03, 02:35 PM   #39
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP: 65E2 FFA6

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Meks
[B]eyes def gettin my vote, dood, u merked this newbie in about half the bars, yer punches hit hard more consistant and i liked tha flow, otha dood jus need elevate nice drops tho

word^^^