RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
SmokaJoka666 5 55.56%
lilbrick005 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-03, 03:57 PM   #31
lilbrick005

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A6BA F638

Quote:
Originally posted by IceBerg420
Pretty good drop By both of U, But both of ya'll out a line on ya'll vereses though, wit the Quotes Bolds and Explainations & all that shit.............Personally I think Smoka Joka took this, I felt Lil Brick was tryin a lil bit to hard, PLus them Long ass Explainations after each bar fucked up ya flow, and the whole Tone of the verse, How U gone sound hard if U explain shit after every line, Muh Fuckas aint stupid, they get it trust me..................

Vote = SmokaJoka

Good battle though..........Hey ya'll check out my Battle against PhiXion aight (Elite Frontlines)

Ay yo how contridicting is this dude. Look in his sig. He said that my explaintions threw off my tone off the verse. if you look at the rhyme in his sig he is doing the SAME DAMN THING with the truth shit...hahahahaha DICKRIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... people you have seen it and i have seen it. THis is a DICK RIDE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 04:00 PM   #32
lilbrick005

People if you are gonna vote don't just say "blah blah blah won, i felt his verse better" any one can say that stuff for a friend.

You are suppose to vote using the basic voting standard

Multies'
Metas'
Punches'
Flow'
Personals'

hahahahahahaha i thought there was still some REAL vets on this site, but i guess not!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 04:01 PM   #33
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

Text Record: 44-3
IP: CB38 DF07

god damnit what a fuckin pussyfart.....at first u say i'm gettin dickrydes in the front lines...now i'm battling WHERE U WANTED TO BATTLE and i'm still gettin dickrydes....face it kid ur scared to lose....u edited ur verse.....now ur tryin to say i got dickrydes.....man what a fuckin sore loser......

peace
4:20
Old 08-15-03, 04:02 PM   #34
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

Text Record: 50-15
IP: F9E2 EF4A

YO THIS IS FUCKIN BULLSHITTTTTT, I MEAN LIKE WHOA. WHERE THA FUCK DO YOU GET OFF AT JOKA WINNIN THIS SHIT, I BET U IF THAT DUDE EDITED HIS FONT THEY WOULD BE 10 TIMES LONGER THAN LIL BRICKS, THATS THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE DO THAT SHIT CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY'LL LOSE IF THEY DON'T. BUT MAN BRICK KILLED THIS DUDE, HIS PUNCHES WERE DIRECTLY TOWARDS HIM, GOOD PERSONALS, JOKA U HAD A DECENT VERSE, BUT HOMIE MOST OF UR SHIT WAS PLAYED AS FUCK, LIKE THAT BRICK=DICK SHIT, THAT WAS PLAYED, THAT SARS LINE WAS MAD PLAYED, MAN FUCK THIS, U GOT SOME MAD DICK RYDERS HOMIE

POLL VOTE- LIL BRICK

Old 08-15-03, 04:03 PM   #35
lilbrick005

NO you got one aight vote, but look at the FACTS, Iceberg say's i lost cause i explained my vote yet he does the same thing. and it is contradicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK IN HIS SIG and LOOK AT WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i aint scared to lose. If these dudes voted the right way ^^ as i posted about we would know who really won fag.

Old 08-15-03, 04:05 PM   #36
lilbrick005

IS young blood the only person who notices this shit DAMN. HOlla back young blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See the real vets know who won this!!!!!!!! Smoka just has played out concepts and STRETCHED LINES that he puts in small print!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 04:07 PM   #37
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

Quote:
MAN FUCK THIS, U GOT SOME MAD DICK RYDERS HOMIE
Dickryders???? i'm sorry....aren't u the only person who voted for lilbrick in the last battle we had....yeah that's what i thought.....it's said when i won 5-1 in the last battle and the only person to vote for lilbrick was this dude....not only that....it'll end up the same in this battle.....

peace
Old 08-15-03, 04:11 PM   #38
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

Text Record: 50-15
IP: F9E2 EF4A

and u know why u lil bitch, cause he beat u in both battles, but the fuckin newbs didn't see that shit cause thats who all voted 4 ur ass and u know it, all these fake vets on here who's like 20-2 that voted 4 you, there fuckin newbs who joined in july and don't know what the fuck their talkin bout

so yea i voted for him twice cause he beat u twice playa....haha...but this site is got a lot in common with you, its filled wit herbs who ain't ever goin anywhere...lol

Old 08-15-03, 04:12 PM   #39
lilbrick005

hahahaha Young Blood voted for me cause he is the ONLY VET that voted in our last battle THAT'S WHY YOU RETARD. The only people that voted for you where middle weights and flyweights who have 5-40 records who dont know the differnce between a puncline and a meta. THEY ONLY VOTED FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU VOTED FOR THEM IN THEIR BATTLE DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 04:15 PM   #40
ANTI-HERO
BANNED By I.R.

Text Record: 15-8
IP: BFA2 F444

SMOKAJOKA666 FUCKING MERKED THA OTHER CAT I THINK HE HAD STRONGER PUNCHES AND A TIGHTER FLOW I WUZ FEELIN HIS LAOT MORE THAN THA OTHER DUDE

VOTE=SMOKAJOKA666

Old 08-15-03, 04:15 PM   #41
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

neither of u have room to talk seein as lilbrick is about to be gone and youngblood has a smaller record than me.....

peace
Old 08-15-03, 04:15 PM   #42
lilbrick005

Look at MIC what ever the rest of his name is. HE JUST JOINED THIS SITE LAST MONTH and has 1000+ posts. He aint been around he is just some fat guy who say 8 mile and goes on other sites biting lyrics and comes here and posts all day. Dog you got a lil skill i'd admit but you ain't on A VET LEVEL, you are still a little boy man. Wait til real vets start to vote.

Old 08-15-03, 04:17 PM   #43
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

and it'll be all towards me cuz they will see ur a bitch.....bitch........................

peace
Old 08-15-03, 04:17 PM   #44
lilbrick005

ANTI-HERO you have to have 300+ posts to vote sorry. Notice all the people that voted for Smoka all joined the site in July. I bet they all from a differnt rap site that got closed and came to this one...What a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Old 08-15-03, 04:19 PM   #45
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

no i'm from HHAP, MS, FX, II, DUC, and many others....that are still up and running.....stop being a fuckin loser....

peace