RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Shotta 0 0%
C-Nice 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-03, 07:12 PM   #31
C-NiCe

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3DB 4891

haha...oh God shotta...wat are we gonna do about you...lol....and i bet that was the only garbage line that you could find in my rhyme right??...cuz my whole rhyme was serious, you know it is, but i see you just gettin frustrated cuz nobody agrees with you....i know how you feel shotta, its ok, the pain hurts i know i know....haha....nobody is voting for you, so you gettin mad cuz you dont wanna hear the truth about your rhymes and songs or wateva you wanna call them that they trash...and how am i a dickryda??? who am i dickrydin on??? who am i voting for to get them to win??? please shotta do you even know wat a dickryda is??? come on kid step your game up, and next time you tell me sumtin, make sense when you do tell me...cuz you confused yourself...

SHOTTA'S WACK LINES :

1). "YOU SPITTIN COCKY, PULL OUT THE HEAVY METAL AND YOU START STUTTERIN LIKE OZZY"....is dat really the best you can do shotta..haha...lets continue
2). "POP CORN, I HEARD YOU USE TO POP CORN IN THE DAY WHEN POPPIN CORN WAS HOT"...WAT DA FUCK did that mean shotta??....come on..lol...lets just continue
3). "C-NiCe just hold an L like you learning to drive"....oh boy....i aint even gonna critique this one...haha.
4). "you dont wanna see me blast my weapon, if all dogs go to heaven, i guess i wont see you there cuz you a bitch"....shotta are you serious...were you drunk when you wrote this line...lol....

this was just half of his rhyme....i couldve started from the beginning but imma let shotta live this one....

and you never been doing effects, and there is no way you can possibly make your shit sound more studio rhyming the bullshit you be rhyming...lets just continue the votes people, this kid is really buggin....OnE

I'm Ghost...

Last edited by C-NiCe : 08-23-03 at 08:04 PM.

Old 08-23-03, 10:17 PM   #32
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

Text Record: 1-4
IP: 3286 0A90

wow essay

1.) dont hate
2.) POP CORN, I HEARD YOU USE TO POP KORN IN THE DAY WHEN POP and KORN WAS HOT... make sense now essay?
3.) lol
4.) dat wasnt bad
5.) dis fruit moved to mahanttan lookin for love in the big apple
6.) you can never see me lyrically
7.) send your equipment to me, dont let it go to waste
8.) get off my dick essay
9.) why dont you drop your hot lines lmao give us the best one you got lmao your a joke kid

Last edited by Shotta : 08-23-03 at 10:19 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Shotta  
Old 08-24-03, 02:19 AM   #33
C-NiCe

IP: 02A5 97A9

"its not a hate the way i rate cha, shotta stuck in america cuz they dont love him in jamaica"

now that was one of my lines......now that bar by itself killed your whole entire rhyme against me.....so i still dont know why you really think you nice.....?

like i said....that POP KORN line is still garbage?....no matter how much it makes sense to you, i gaurentee that nobody understood that one and the rest of the garbage you was spittin....

man i'm through explainin shit to this bitch....come on people 2 more votes and this kid is finished just like his rap career

I'm Ghost...

Old 08-24-03, 12:25 PM   #34
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: E3EA 8DED

lmao are you serious, wow if i didnt hear dat line from every person i battled it mite haf been ok, essay, like it or not, im better than your ass...
send your equipment to me dont let it go to waste...

and if you really love rap then leave it alone..

and for the pop korn thing it means you just follow wutever is hot and start doin it, like if backstreet boys was to be hot tomorow you'd forget rap and start singin...

Last edited by Shotta : 08-24-03 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-25-03, 02:15 PM   #35
C-NiCe

IP: 92D2 899B

...you better.....than ME?!?!?!?!....dont make me laugh shotta please.....and that pop korn line was well within its understanding, thanks for being the first person in history to clarify a punchline...hahaha...wat a dick.....anyways, i dont really gotta say much, cuz your record says it all...you've practically lost every single battle, you only have that 1 victory because the last guy you battled didn't even show up which i shouldve done too, cuz you wasted my time....so you better than me right??? NEVER!!!....so if theres anything else you gotta tell me, please feel free to keep makin yourself look stupid to the rest of RB...aha....lets continue voting.....OnE

I'm Ghost...

Old 08-25-03, 11:49 PM   #36
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: 2876 818D

shut the fuck up essay, im tired of your wack bitch ass lmao u a funny character tho, dis was fun

wanna keep talkin shit online to me then hit up my aim badman2205 and stop freepostin

ok homes ok
Old 08-26-03, 01:01 PM   #37
C-NiCe

IP: E610 A6F4

why are you frustrated shotta??? is this battle hurtin you in sum way...hhaa...and i dont want your screen name.. what da fuck do i need it for??...wat an idiot...like i said keep talkin so you can keep makin yourself look stupid for whoever is reading these threads.....COME ON PEOPLE KEEP VOTING.....DAMN!!!

I'm Ghost...

Old 08-27-03, 01:08 PM   #38
AMEND
RB's Grandpa.!

Text Record: 10-14
IP: 45D9 A1B7

LOL@ 129 Threw Shotta's Verse, Kid Soundin Like Beavis
AHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH Shit.
NiCe Why U Runnin Around Battlin Fuckin Newbs.
Fuckin Slut
.................................................. .................................................. ...............
Send a message via AIM to AMEND  
Old 08-27-03, 07:28 PM   #39
C-NiCe

IP: 7957 1484

cuzin nobody else dares to step up...BITCH

and keep the votin up...damn!!!

I'm Ghost...

Old 08-27-03, 11:34 PM   #40
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: 073F A345

amend i remember ur gay ass, u and ur girl, wut ever happened to that slut, i got so many old haters jus poppin up
Old 08-29-03, 05:50 PM   #41
Phate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9E18 D314

Shotta - lines i felt:
jump off that statue...
only time u holdin steel is when u pole dancin...
lip, n suck, n drink cock....

C-Nice - lines i felt:
they don't love em in jamaica...
let back revolve...
lose a battle change his name....
left u scarred...

diss'n the battle while u battlin didn't help the cause. yo this ain't hate...i thought u had sum good lines shotta but i give my vote ta C-NIce.
<B><font size=4 face="still time"><A href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/21stavenueproductions.htm">21st Ave Productions</A></font></b><font size=5> / </font><b><FONT face=gunplay size=4><a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/knockoutzcru.htm">KnocKOuTz</a></FONT></SIZE></B>

<FONT face="bankgothic md bt" size=4> Exclusive Beats for Qualified MC's</FONT></SIZE>
Send a message via AIM to Phate  
Old 08-29-03, 09:15 PM   #42
An']['hropoLog¥
BANNED - Go Away

Text Record: 35-15
IP: 6DED 74A3

Vote=C-Nice

Both had ILL punches, but the fact that C sounds like fuckin Jay-Z gave him an advantage, That was ILL dog, Nice fuckin shit

But still, nobody on this sites Compared to MPK5, the nigga sounds like DMX, u mother fuckers who can spi on this site are crazy

PaYcE
Send a message via ICQ to An']['hropoLog¥  
Old 08-30-03, 01:29 AM   #43
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: 6EB5 74FF

Quote:
Originally posted by Phate
Shotta - lines i felt:
jump off that statue...
only time u holdin steel is when u pole dancin...
lip, n suck, n drink cock....

C-Nice - lines i felt:
they don't love em in jamaica...
let back revolve...
lose a battle change his name....
left u scarred...

diss'n the battle while u battlin didn't help the cause. yo this ain't hate...i thought u had sum good lines shotta but i give my vote ta C-NIce.

i give props for that vote, sum1 who lissened to the actual lyrics and based it on their judgement, the only sensible vote, wow so c-nice is a jay-z flow biter, das wut i was talkin about
Old 08-30-03, 05:16 PM   #44
C-NiCe

IP: C316 AB7F

so now i sound like jay-z shotta??...haha...wats next....whats gonna be your excuse to "try" and make me look bad....just stop shotta come on....lol....its too late now...haha.....OnE yourself

I'm Ghost...

Old 08-30-03, 09:07 PM   #45
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: C2CE 1A77

you fuckin dumb essay... im not even gonna say anythin imma let you figure it out