RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Banishment Battle: Kingz vs Empire
C.A.L.I 5 55.56%
Kingz 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-04, 11:20 PM   #31
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
actually u never directed anything at him.... u said kings and threw a punch not a personal..

and mad that youre beating me get serious Emp

its 2-1 and half your votes were d/r the only one that wasnt was red beam's vote.. i mean lil cali voted for you lmao and paramik but he cant figure out the difference between the vote button and feedbcak button ... the same thing he did in your battle with valor so dont get me started cuz everyone knows you get dickrode on this site...

once again i have no beef with you.. cuz i dont give two shits about you... and on any other site that neither of us have been to i would K.O you 5-0 and thats word .

hold that bitch

dr lmfao wicked clown and red beam had beef with me and paramik never liked me fuck outta here suck a dick homo and read under my name ill drop a diss on you audio then you can write me a letter lmfao homo

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 12-07-04, 11:34 PM   #32
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 4A0A BEB6

Voted For: C.A.L.I

cali punches and disses were unpoint beat was dope as fuck nice flow throughout .you can work better on production but that will come in time.you fucking owned this kid.kingz good drop no real emotion though flow was boring as fuck punches were blah not hitting personals were good but not dope herboviour?that was fucking corny and the accent hurts you bad .basically my vote is cali with stronger punches and disses as well as a better flow his track sounded alot better regardless of kingz better mixing skills.

v/cali

Old 12-08-04, 01:11 AM   #33
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 070D 64A6

Voted For: Kingz

haha. Fucking OWNED. Kid got clowned mad hard. Kings embarassed the kid. "empires are ruled by Kingz". Couldn't be flipped, even though empire tried poorly. Kingz - ya flow has improved seriously man, good looks. Flow was flawless, even though I'm still having trouble with ya accent. LMAO @ 5,000 more posts. Nuts. Herbavore line killed it.

Kingz coulda won this if he just posted empires pic though on the real.

Empire - flatline? This beat and those comments have been used in like 4 other battles. I know Seven used it for sure (still on his page I think) You need to quit talkin man. Your audio is terrible. quality was ass. You need to head into audio assitance, and not come out. haha.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all  
Old 12-08-04, 02:31 AM   #34
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 8D01 B01B

Voted For: Kingz

no hate against empire....

kingz the only thing i didnt like about your flow was your voice you should ghost write or something but good good...you had good personals and good meta4s...liked how you kept it short but sweet.. i also liked how you actaully spit with a rhthm...most of these kids just spit and dont even go with the beat...

empire: you where alright but not really all that good just sounded like you where spittign a freestyle acapella didnt really seem like you went with the beat.....but good spit...you could have played off your guyss names a lil more and use more personals.....but all in all 7/10

vote=kingz