RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-05, 11:25 PM   #31
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 996E E35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
sonofisis.......u entered in the king of rv text tourney 2? because i would love to request a battle with you in the first round.......just because of the wackness reflecting off yourself in some of the statements you made in this thread....shit is funny

thats funny, because you'd be throwing away ur whole shot at the title facing him first round
Old 01-31-05, 12:49 AM   #32
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: DFA2 2E73

hahah..that sig is fuckin dope

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 02:07 AM   #33
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B336 E849

mm was nice but now he is wack..............nuff said...close this thread...
Old 01-31-05, 02:09 AM   #34
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Thats what I was thinkin... Fuck that sig is TIGHHHT... 9th degree owns @ paint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
every since the 70's, hip hop has been a voice for a hard knock culture, mainly aimed at Blacks and Latino's..

Nah you're hella wrong... That comment is more mainstream than 50 cent... "hard knock aimed at blacks and latinos.." .. NO... this culture is AGAINST violence... and racism... hip hop promotes peace. Why do you think we battle using the elements instead of fighting? If someone is pissing you off you battle him, emceeing, dancing, on the tables... whatever... Some of the realest hip hop heads in the world are not only blacks and latinos... Korea's expression crew won the battle of the year in 2003.. Eminem>many black emcees... Some of the most famous graff artists in the world are white... But you wouldnt consider any of that would you? no.. no.. you're hip hop = thug life till we die... Im not saying any race is particularly good at certain things... Im just layin facts down.

I know its got nothing to do with the topic... but ah well
Old 01-31-05, 04:40 AM   #35
(X)eed
(X) CeEding all Expectations

Text Record: 11-18
IP: 5A50 DAC7

******Fuk you dawg im gettin sik of ur asss the same dude p,med me yo look its ur opnion...............yo............this thread is wack.yo look eminem is dope as fuk he is very violent at times but he realets to shyt some ppl just cant......and plz get off pacs dik............................ hes ova rated hes dope though but yo look aiight pac is diffrent and em is diffrent get ova it..........em has gone threw shyt sum ppl havent....yo have u eva been put to gun point stripped 2 ur unda ware and made run around the mall cuzzza sum racist ppl............well dats the shyt em went threw...so fuk aup and get ova it...........and sum points wich i dnt like bout em...1. the way he talks bout women...2.the shyt he talks bout is mom, like violent and absurd shyt.....3. talks to much bout diks...........well dats rreally it but yo if he gets crackin hes dope,,,,DNT TELL ME U DINT BOUNCE TO THE BEAT OF LOSE YOURSELF............ now fuk up and gget ova it

(X)CeeD

Old 01-31-05, 04:46 AM   #36
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

Text Record: 23-12
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E40B 9458

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Was that in English? We need a translator over here. Anyone?

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 11:01 AM   #37
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: CCA8 57B3

Honestly I can't listen to Eminem only. Some of the stuff I can relate to, but hating my mom I can't. Tupac and Eminem really gives me comfort. No matter what state of mind im in they help me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 01-31-05, 11:02 AM   #38
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: CCA8 57B3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoContinue
thats funny, because you'd be throwing away ur whole shot at the title facing him first round

Well if he can't beat him then how will he have a chance of winning the title anyway? Who are you anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 01-31-05, 11:24 AM   #39
Adrenaline
unknown legend...

Text Record: 7-13
IP: 0F40 8178

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
pac is...and will be the greatest person to ever grace a mic...end of story with that

as for eminem
i listen to anything up to eminem show...basically the shit thats funny...because you cant be sad all the time...eminem is there to make you laugh like fuck with his punches and lines so i respect him definately for that

but pac will always be the best to me because of the things you said...i understood mad shit and it made me change my view on the world and made me try and make a change in the community and the rest of the world...pac is the realest and i hope i get like him someday to a point where everyone respects you thats just eternal...

peace

if we all listen to 2pac's positive messages then why do we still kill our own people...I think he said once that the government just gives hoods guns and stuff so we can take out our own race...there's not much of a point in that but it's worth saying.

unto eM, he is aiight...all of his funny songs are rEAL dUMB...like without me or just lose it and stuff..but his other songs like lose urself or for the moment are still tight..I don't really care about him still,he has talent but sometimes he's just dumb...
Old 01-31-05, 11:33 AM   #40
lil critter
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: FDF3 458E

i like em cuz i relate to him more than most mc's uot there and it seems like hes been through the same shit that i have. i dont have problems with my mom but i can definitely relate to the whole trailor park shit cuz when i was little thats what i grew up in. i know the neighborhood that he kinda lived in for a while when he was in missouri and its a lot like mine cept his is a lil worse now. i aint sure what it was like back then. but shit seems a lot more real to me than other mc's and that may be cuz im white hell i dunno. i mean i relate to pac and hes my fav but when im lookin for real shit to me i listen to infinite or ss lp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
I won't even read that, Pac will always be the best, if u disagree, fuck yo mama..

^you've been callin people childish all through this thread when u hate on other peoples opinions and say shit like if u disagree fuck yo mama? interesting
Send a message via MSN to lil critter   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 12:50 AM   #41
GBless
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0745 D12F

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Was that in English? We need a translator over here. Anyone?

-CJ-

werd...this guy needs 2 go to school ...or INGLES SI BARRERAS...lol

Send a message via MSN to GBless   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05, 01:52 AM   #42
(X)eed

gbless fuk up.......u wack fuk.......u need 2 learn english....................wack fag...

(X)CeeD

Old 02-01-05, 01:56 AM   #43
(X)eed

yo look .......this thread needs 2 b klozed dwn...................yo ppl look.........pac wuz sumthin many ppl dream of bein mayb gods gift to rap musik.....and 1 m.b. i kinda agree wit ur shyt but musik aint the peac ething,.....rap or gangsta rap only started cuzzza the whole fukin kill ppl thing................................yo pac wuz liek a lyrical genuis........ aiight he did violence but still tried preventin it and tried 2 stoppin himself

(X)CeeD

Old 02-01-05, 03:22 AM   #44
L.E
L.E

IP: 03A1 A28A

'Cause he's straight dope...nobody can do what he does...

...'Nuff said.
Old 02-01-05, 07:49 AM   #45
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 5260 6D8C

definitly agree...well spoken
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote