RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-05, 06:37 PM   #31
Black Queen
Classic

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
That was done to him, but worse things have been done.

How about being totured day in day out for 2 weeks, and bieng kept alive only to face more mindless torture.

Ok Christ Suffered, I'll admit that, but there is no proven fact, he actually did anything. All these Miracles, curing people of blindness, Who says they were blind? the People who wrote the bible. What I'm saying is, Jesus is no saviour, he's no bringer off good. How Can he be when he's been dead for over 2 millenia.

I personally believ there is a God, Not Flowing Long hair Sandals and lightning bolts god, but there is some kind of power, some form of existence that started us off, that started the universe off. But I'm not going to choose to spend my sundays in church worshipping a dead woodworker, Because of that.

gotta a gooooooood point

Old 02-18-05, 06:38 PM   #32
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

I know I have .

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 06:40 PM   #33
Macca
Back....

Text Record: 14-12
IP: 90C7 710F

omg. Well believe in what you believe. I know my place.
Old 02-18-05, 06:42 PM   #34
distilled
hullabaloser

And I know Mine.

And I know I'm right, and there is no proof besides Bias Bibl Tales, to show Jesus as the icon he is portrayed.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 08:36 PM   #35
Ma$fit
Cus I Jus Ma$fit Dis Shit

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 5308 6668

ay dawg...it is proven dat u believe one thing and others believe in another...i for one believe in GOD and i believe in tha BIBLE (Basic Instructions Before Leavin Earth)...and i dont give a fuck how many so called "good points" distilled makes...dats what u wanna go wit, do it...i aint here to spread tha gospel at all...and im not here to argue wit nobody...all i wanna say is, please stop postin in dis thread...it will go nowhere cuz nobody will agree...so jus stop dis shit now...please

Ma$fit
Send a message via AIM to Ma$fit   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 08:49 PM   #36
distilled
hullabaloser

IP: 5857 5834

This thread was a joke.

Turned into a religious uprising.

I stopped it already. you posted again.

Jesus is a False Idol.

.The Council
Old 02-18-05, 08:51 PM   #37
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 28AD 5545

lol werd it was a joke.this is probably the longest anything goes convo ever.
That actually is a topic.

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 10:05 PM   #38
Class.Sic
-

IP: 29DB 69F4

*tells pope where to find NM*...

Send a message via Yahoo to Class.Sic   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 10:44 PM   #39
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
And Who Says I smoke Weed??

He Did not die for our sins, because none of us had sinned then.

The Church told you he died for our sins, to bring you in on sunday and show youthe shiny collection plate.

Jesus died at the hand of man. He was crucified yes, but that was ordinary for his time, His death was no different to hundreds of Thousands of people who died around that time period, yet people choose to celebrate his So Much.

Fact Is, what Has Jesus Ever Really done for you.

Oh my God man that whole statement was just so wrong....

U judgin churches like that... and the differences was he was the Son of God and died for ALL of our lives, even tho yes, it was before we were born

And, just because u havent opened urself to Jesus and just sit on ur ass and put "Jesus is a False Idol" in ur sig to make urself feel better doesnt mean Jesus doesnt exist... he's not just gonna like come to u out of nowhere or somethin... u have to open ur heart to him and then u will see....... until then theres no way to describe it or convince someone of it.....
Old 02-18-05, 10:47 PM   #40
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
Epic dawg chill out. Dayum. I'm tryna make a point and I could'nt care less.

and distilled tell me who was whipped down more than 500 times and cut all over and then beaten by a whole council full of fags and then a crown made of thorns and then made him carry a cross 3 miles and that was going up hill. Now tell me whats worst than that.

dude you watched the passion way toooo much......you and dzk should seriously grow some ovaries and have jesus's children ......dick rider
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05, 10:50 PM   #41
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
dude you watched the passion way toooo much......you and dzk should seriously grow some ovaries and have jesus's children ......dick rider

Hahahahaha damn... d/r'ing Jesus??

Thats terrible.
Old 02-19-05, 04:17 AM   #42
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

first thread im freepsot forum that i have read start to finish.

The debates about religion can and will go on forever,belivers belive.... non belivers dont. everyone has there reasons to do so. Obviosly they are both right.
Because there are "facts" to back both views. But religion is a touchy subject and a personnal view. i think if you dont belive,keep it to yourself or other "non belivers" if you do belive,keep it between you and other "belivers".

religion is the cause of alot of conflicts in the world......

distilled is right,he has said someshit that has even made me think.

But I still belive in god, but I have never been to church.
Old 02-19-05, 07:41 AM   #43
Crossword
yawn

IP: C145 D8F3

well since this caused a lot of uprising, and you all stopped talking and i have the sudden urge to be an assole.

Fuck jesus and his 'father'

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05, 06:10 PM   #44
distilled
hullabaloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Gunz
Oh my God man that whole statement was just so wrong....

U judgin churches like that... and the differences was he was the Son of God and died for ALL of our lives, even tho yes, it was before we were born

And, just because u havent opened urself to Jesus and just sit on ur ass and put "Jesus is a False Idol" in ur sig to make urself feel better doesnt mean Jesus doesnt exist... he's not just gonna like come to u out of nowhere or somethin... u have to open ur heart to him and then u will see....... until then theres no way to describe it or convince someone of it.....

I'm judging churches From experience Moron.

I havn't opened myself to Jesus because, Guess What? He Been Dead for 20 Centuries. I dont see how you people can love Jesus, why dont you put faith in God, and worship him. Do You think he let Jesus Die so people could bitch about it for the rest of existence, Or say 'Oh Your suffering to Remind You of what Jesus Felt' What The Fuck is that. People who never did shit wrong in their lives, like priests or w/e, think that when somjething bad happens, its to remind them how Jesus felt? That shits rdiculous.

Fact Is Jesus can't do shit for you. And that is pure scientific fact

.The Council
Old 02-19-05, 06:11 PM   #45
distilled
hullabaloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class.Sic
*tells pope where to find NM*...

That Was Just Totally GAY.

.The Council