RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-05, 08:23 AM   #31
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C1B6 22E4

and your both people who dislike me so why would i care?? Carson you look pretty much close to waldo..and seven? your scared to post pix...so what does that tell you? ...im not worried bout what i look like to Two ugly white kids themselves cuz i get mines OFF the internet...seven u should be the LAST person to talk about Ugly with that beastly thing your dating

oreo..Fluid dont want none.she scared to battle me obviously...my record is so horrible...but she loss to me ...and im still gettin props ... what a funny thing
Old 02-28-05, 08:56 AM   #32
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 1DF3 F7C8

Honestly, if you can flip a line I think it makes you a bit more creative, because it is harder to flip a line then come up with one. Sides, flipping em is fun, embarasses the crap outta the guy, and it is a personal/punch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-28-05, 09:19 AM   #33
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

^exactly. either way...in real battles it happens so this bitch is bitching about shit she dont know about.
Old 02-28-05, 10:32 AM   #34
A_M_H
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 3-5
IP: A3EA 639E

i argee dez fags on dez sites luv 2 feed off ur rhyme 2 get or think of an idea
Old 02-28-05, 09:53 PM   #35
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 4FEA A3B1

Fluid, you da only audio chick ion FUCK wid on here, I FUCKs wid IDH and Lady Fiya...let's battle ...

and ummm, I won't feed off ya verse, LMAO...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-05, 02:26 AM   #36
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: C846 7BAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
^and u gave me a loss when...to my recollection u never posted a verse either so think bout what u sayin before u speak it fat ass..take the food off ya mind and grow some smarts.

i did post and i took it off when i won you can listen to it again and cum on your self cuz i said you wack ass name dumb slut

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-05, 04:08 PM   #37
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

um actually u didnt ...because in the battle forums your not allowed to edit your post...so your little attempt to prove me wrong didnt work..you aint post shit ..and you dont even have it up on your soundclick so bite a donut fat ass
Old 03-02-05, 08:37 AM   #38
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

hahahaaa! she said bite a donut, ROFL!!...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-05, 09:29 AM   #39
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

did u notice the flamingo broad didnt even accept ur call out...time for a thread call out!
Old 03-04-05, 05:22 PM   #40
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
IN AUDIO BATTLES/TOURNEYS/TEXT.....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....NO FEEDING PEOPLE, think up your own damn lines...just thought i'd get this off my chest, have a nice night

if it's not STATED in the rules you basically have NO say so in who feeds.. so try scaring sumone else wit yo face.. and lol @ you not having the internet but tellin ya boy i have a bald spot.. Pinoccio, you the liar lil' bitch and now i'mma in a crew wit ya so-called friend that you were gonna do a track against fuck you... tryna use a younger girl to make yourself not look as stupid as u already do. take your hat of so i can throw you a tip.. and ain't nobody scared of your "net-boi".. i dun give a shit about him either y'all both garbage listen to y'all lyrics and that new song, do you know how many people said "wow this is basically shit" in a polite way in that thread.. so much for y'all being the best suck that skater dick bitch and try to get sum better wheels and money so you dun have to wear that Thrift Shop hat again.. have a nice night and make sure you don't cross any mirrors and you won't get any cuts.. fix ya bottom lip, it couldn't hold no more dick so now it's stretched and hanging--nasty hoe..

you never battled me, lil' bitch.. all you have to do is say the words and i'll gracefully accept.. if YOU can't, then don't try to get other people for you.. be a woman while u talkin bout Tha Q, go work on a beat or sumthin..

and Seven before u say anything, your verse against me was garbage, your lyrics were horrible lucky u have flow else Pop woulda crushed u.. i didn't even have to respond that's how fuckin weak that was.. if u win the tourney, then RV got mental problems cuz YOU ARE GARBAGE IN EVERY ASPECT..

now go out on a date and talk bout how y'all need better personals on Lady Fiya and ones that will actually work... dumb ass skater boi and 3-penny hooker..
Old 03-04-05, 07:42 PM   #41
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

IP: 95A2 09D0

lmao@having dates talking about RV members ahahahaha
Old 03-04-05, 07:44 PM   #42
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
lmao@having dates talking about RV members ahahahaha

your 0 and 6 or some shit... so keep talking shit, Im sure someone cares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
if it's not STATED in the rules you basically have NO say so in who feeds.. so try scaring sumone else wit yo face.. and lol @ you not having the internet but tellin ya boy i have a bald spot.. Pinoccio, you the liar lil' bitch and now i'mma in a crew wit ya so-called friend that you were gonna do a track against fuck you... tryna use a younger girl to make yourself not look as stupid as u already do. take your hat of so i can throw you a tip.. and ain't nobody scared of your "net-boi".. i dun give a shit about him either y'all both garbage listen to y'all lyrics and that new song, do you know how many people said "wow this is basically shit" in a polite way in that thread.. so much for y'all being the best suck that skater dick bitch and try to get sum better wheels and money so you dun have to wear that Thrift Shop hat again.. have a nice night and make sure you don't cross any mirrors and you won't get any cuts.. fix ya bottom lip, it couldn't hold no more dick so now it's stretched and hanging--nasty hoe..

you never battled me, lil' bitch.. all you have to do is say the words and i'll gracefully accept.. if YOU can't, then don't try to get other people for you.. be a woman while u talkin bout Tha Q, go work on a beat or sumthin..

and Seven before u say anything, your verse against me was garbage, your lyrics were horrible lucky u have flow else Pop woulda crushed u.. i didn't even have to respond that's how fuckin weak that was.. if u win the tourney, then RV got mental problems cuz YOU ARE GARBAGE IN EVERY ASPECT..

now go out on a date and talk bout how y'all need better personals on Lady Fiya and ones that will actually work... dumb ass skater boi and 3-penny hooker..

go no show again baldy.
Old 03-04-05, 07:50 PM   #43
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

im 0 and 6 and still better than your slug crotch mouth bitch of yours thank you have a nice day pugsly.
Old 03-04-05, 08:09 PM   #44
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

wow seven come up wit a real personal or sum better lyrics whore.. o i forgot your girl ain't in here.. but wait what does that make u? "alwayz rubbin ya nuts" in ya songs.. tell that bitch to wash up and shave and put that cream on.. dirty bastard..
Old 03-04-05, 08:12 PM   #45
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

ooooooooooo000000