RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-06, 09:52 PM   #31
Dose
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6CB0 4091

if this were a real song...i'd listen to it more than once.
that's really the best compliment i can give you
nice shit
Old 01-21-06, 11:21 PM   #32
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
whoa im the loser on here so 2 say by indeph and alpha yet they both hittin on a chick over the net...lol..indeph ur not amn u jus wish u were cuz ur lesbo and alpha if u such a pimp get a girl around you unlessthey dont show interest in you...sorry had 2 let it out muthafuckas always poppin shit 2 me so when i see sumtin left open im take it and run wit it and have fun wit it...

n e ways back 2 the feed good girl i feel you on all aspects i hate bush he fucking daddy's boy lil bitch who wanna do nuttin in office except start pointless wars with everyone cuz he feels he gotta control the world 2 impress his pops...i can say dat cuz im prior service so i know how fucked up the government is first hand...peep my new shit in here on om called new shit...couldnt think of a name but it talks about rv's hataz,dick ridaz and how too many members sleep on each others shit feel me?

*raises hands 2 alpha and indeph and says "do u hate me cuz im white?"

btw im the "essay" writer so 2 say since no seems 2 fathom my writing's whether it b song or topic but dont let these fools fool u or foil ur goodness they hataz thats why they dont like me!

lmao i just told lil c what u said over the phone what u said....lol she just laughed at u...rappin might not really be ur gig but yo im sure the circus is lookin for some more clowns u should go apply
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-06, 10:58 AM   #33
allik war
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 2029 97B3

you and the rest of the hataz on rv need 2 take wut ur name is and chill out...sum of say its all jokes and shit yet u get butt hurt and pissed when a joke is thrown back in ur face u kno taste of ur own medicine...n i can do music quite fine actually u jus an egotistic hata who has no respect for otha mc's cuz im sry 2 say but all the best have met there rest r.i.p. so quit actin like u the shizznit cuz like jadakiss says-"u jus alright you not that nice" peace...p.s. fuck you hataz 1!!!!
Old 01-23-06, 01:52 PM   #34
Lil C
Middle Weight

Text Record: 4-9
IP: 11AF 50EC

holy muthafuckin shit!!! damn ppl take ur beef elsewhere LEAVE IT BE!!!!

anywayz THANX fo da feed allik i realllllllllly appreciate it......just ignore prozak he can be crazy sumtimes(just messin pro *muah*)

uppin dis shit ppl...LEAVE da beef OUTTA here!
Send a message via AIM to Lil C Send a message via Yahoo to Lil C   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-06, 03:41 PM   #35
allik war
Light Weight

blame your beloved prozac ma he the ignorant bitch who started with me in the first place....peep my threads in lyricist lounge you'll see just dont be a hata liek the rest of thoe chumps....no problem on the feed now keep ya word in ya post and rtf on my new shit titled new shit peace
Old 01-23-06, 04:16 PM   #36
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
blame your beloved prozac ma he the ignorant bitch who started with me in the first place....peep my threads in lyricist lounge you'll see just dont be a hata liek the rest of thoe chumps....no problem on the feed now keep ya word in ya post and rtf on my new shit titled new shit peace

LMAO i think u just a playa hatin hoe...how did i start it????? did i say anything to u before u started postin that bullshit...and "IM" the ignorant one!!!???? lmao thats comin form a white kid that actually thinks the n word is ok ta say and makes u cool..how does that not make u ignorant...lmao fo real u need ta lay off the drugz and stop postin in lil c's post like u gon get her ta fall for u and knock me out over the net....yo fo real u cant do shit ta faze me..ITS THE NET that why i dont start beef over the net i just type shit back so get your monkey ass outta here and like lil c said...take it somewhere else...maybe if u can be man enough ta talk shit outside of rv then i would sorta respect u
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-06, 04:28 PM   #37
scanz
-da prophit-

IP: CF86 0039

ok first off, i dont think there will ever be anything quite like that. i really liked ur choice and words and i got a pretty good flow off of it. brought out alot of good points that could b brought to real life. any ways i would give that a 8.5/10.

do me a favor and check out my latest called "life..."

S to the Z
Send a message via MSN to scanz   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-06, 04:30 PM   #38
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

^^^LMAO at ur avatar
Old 01-23-06, 04:34 PM   #39
allik war
Light Weight

well alpha assassin or prozak w/e u wanna call yourself now....you started with me in my earlier post...i gave everyone my home address and its the real deal come find me and ill gladly call u a bitch 2 ur face hoe...me a playa hata wut? me want sum net chick 2 fall for me nah! i got myslef a bi fiance already so i get all da pussy i want...and last i checked ya'll faggot's...you and ur dick ridin possey are the ones hatin on me sayin im wrong for sayin nigga yet none of u bitches talkin shit are even black except maybe 1 or 2 of u the rest are jus other whites jeolous of the fact where ya'll from u get punked n bullied for sayin nigga but u kno wut bitch news flash all of america's citizen's arent that much of a baby 2 cry over spilled milk...they got bigger shit 2 worry about....war in iraq...the shit that happened on 9/11 this is now 2006 not the slave days where it was wrong 2 say shit compared 2 nigg** in any way...nigga is a ghetto term used in place of friend,homie,etc... so change ya maxi pad grow up and get over it i do wut i please online and off inside and out so fuck you
Old 01-23-06, 08:45 PM   #40
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
well alpha assassin or prozak w/e u wanna call yourself now....you started with me in my earlier post...i gave everyone my home address and its the real deal come find me and ill gladly call u a bitch 2 ur face hoe...me a playa hata wut? me want sum net chick 2 fall for me nah! i got myslef a bi fiance already so i get all da pussy i want...and last i checked ya'll faggot's...you and ur dick ridin possey are the ones hatin on me sayin im wrong for sayin nigga yet none of u bitches talkin shit are even black except maybe 1 or 2 of u the rest are jus other whites jeolous of the fact where ya'll from u get punked n bullied for sayin nigga but u kno wut bitch news flash all of america's citizen's arent that much of a baby 2 cry over spilled milk...they got bigger shit 2 worry about....war in iraq...the shit that happened on 9/11 this is now 2006 not the slave days where it was wrong 2 say shit compared 2 nigg** in any way...nigga is a ghetto term used in place of friend,homie,etc... so change ya maxi pad grow up and get over it i do wut i please online and off inside and out so fuck you

lmao i aint ghetto and u aint ghetto niether...*uses sarcasm* yes im sooo jealous that u the most powerful white perosn out there u have the power to say the n word...dude we aint gettin bullied by u cuz u say the n word we bullying u cuz u sayin the n word....wake the hell up and stop droppin this bullshit in lil cs thread put it in the beef threads or some shit
Old 01-24-06, 12:34 PM   #41
Lil C
Middle Weight

Text Record: 4-9
IP: 11AF 50EC

for FUCKIN real ppl................TAKE DA BEEF ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!. OMG!!!! Grow up allik(no offense)...but damn plz take ya shit elsewhere dont b overflowin my thread w/ BULLSHIT........i aint tryna b mean or nuffin just dont want dis shit in my thread....damn yall need to really kiss n make up or sumin...just messin
Send a message via AIM to Lil C Send a message via Yahoo to Lil C   Reply With Quote