RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-06, 12:33 AM   #31
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

Did I try to mock your thread? No, but you did that to me.

Is it my fault you say dumb shit that I just HAVE to comment on? No, it's yours for being STUPID.

That's not name calling either, just the truth.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-28-06, 12:45 AM   #32
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Dude your thread was just average random crapping on about racism and other normal shit I would expect from a confused teenager like yourself... Get this.. Weve all heard that argument a million times... Do you really think your doing a good job enlightening people by telling them what they already know?

Do you really think your 'fighting the power' by posting that kind of racially motivated cow manure on an internet battle forum *cough* I mean the only place your opinion might actually carry some clout... Soc, you are a loser.. Thats not name calling.. Thats just being real with you...

Now my thread was not aimed at you personally.. I just saw the chance to have a laugh.. And it actually turned into some fairly decent discussion between me and indeph... Then mr. arogant little geek comes in and decides to do the most un-intelligent thing in the entire thread and try to talk shit because I mispelled some words... LIKE I CARE.....

Do you not see how pathetic your being? And its not only this thread.. Numorous times you have quoted my posts now and made complete moronic comments trying to make me look like I'm in the wrong but in the process all you've done is made a dick of yourself...

Seriously... Go smell the fucken grass soc... Your not being smart.. Your being a little weener on the internet... I'll say it again............Get a life...
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-06, 12:59 AM   #33
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Dude your thread was just average random crapping on about racism and other normal shit I would expect from a confused teenager like yourself... Get this.. Weve all heard that argument a million times... Do you really think your doing a good job enlightening people by telling them what they already know?

Do you really think your 'fighting the power' by posting that kind of racially motivated cow manure on an internet battle forum *cough* I mean the only place your opinion might actually carry some clout... Soc, you are a loser.. Thats not name calling.. Thats just being real with you...

Now my thread was not aimed at you personally.. I just saw the chance to have a laugh.. And it actually turned into some fairly decent discussion between me and indeph... Then mr. arogant little geek comes in and decides to do the most un-intelligent thing in the entire thread and try to talk shit because I mispelled some words... LIKE I CARE.....

Do you not see how pathetic your being? And its not only this thread.. Numorous times you have quoted my posts now and made complete moronic comments trying to make me look like I'm in the wrong but in the process all you've done is made a dick of yourself...

Seriously... Go smell the fucken grass soc... Your not being smart.. Your being a little weener on the internet... I'll say it again............Get a life...

All i'm going to do is lugh at you getting butt hurt and writing an essay Nos, that way you can still feel like you're above me.

I have better things to do.

Track of the week:

Old 01-28-06, 01:03 AM   #34
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

No you dont..

Lying cunt.. I actually went away for a good hour or two before, came back, replied to your post and it took you less than a minute to come back...

You been on this forum for atleast 4/5 hours straight or longer.. You aint got jack shit to do you fat nerd..

And the only reason your laughing is as a defence mechanism cause you know you been a total gay cunt in this thread...
Old 01-28-06, 01:09 AM   #35
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
No you dont..

Lying cunt.. I actually went away for a good hour or two before, came back, replied to your post and it took you less than a minute to come back...

You been on this forum for atleast 4/5 hours straight or longer.. You aint got jack shit to do you fat nerd..

And the only reason your laughing is as a defence mechanism cause you know you been a total gay cunt in this thread...

I have been online that long but only because i've been watching my little brother all day and there is nothing to do but come online or watch tv. Henceforth, I am trying to have fun while on here by telling Compose and Indeph some stories from my life rather than arguing with your stubborn never-realizing-he's-wrong ass, understand?

But I really am laughing at how dumb you are.

Track of the week:

Old 01-28-06, 01:12 AM   #36
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Ohh yeah.. I'M wrong.. Lmfao..

Get out of here you wanker... One day you'll grow up and realise how much of a little poof you are..... And by then, I'll never see you again...
Old 01-28-06, 01:38 AM   #37
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Ohh yeah.. I'M wrong.. Lmfao..

Get out of here you wanker... One day you'll grow up and realise how much of a little poof you are..... And by then, I'll never see you again...

Word, because you'll be an underground rapper in Austrailia, which means sooooooo much.

Track of the week:

Old 01-28-06, 06:22 AM   #38
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 7BC4 5A05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Hey, dumbass.. global warming isn't caused by humans! Humans may speed up the shit, but it's not like if we just sat in a patch of grass and ate some coconuts and shit that it would no longer happen.

If thats the only part of my views u can pick at your the dumb one !!
don't tell me about global warming.

Humans accelerate the process so much that the Artic ice packs are
melting. Yes the sun is going to explode in how many million of years
but Carbon dioxide emissions is fucking up the solar system, which is
made by man.

Nos, I get you and I agree that the minorities will never make as much
of an inpact on the world then the majority.

Anyway I gone have a nice weekend everyone stay up

1~