RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-06, 04:57 PM   #31
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C8F2 8CC9

i know but im just watchin how much people ignore the facts and go to the fact that they want him dead its pathetic its in front of there eyes i mean fo real wtf is the point at bein so gullable and hatin on pac why is it so impossible for him ta be alive
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 05:00 PM   #32
Ikaros
New to RV

Text Record: 1-4
IP: 593F 2BF8

Would Pac really be the person to run away from the people he fears? No he would do something bout it.

I personally think Pac is dead. None of this theory shit is new. A program is made to find patterns like this on lots of things ex. terrorist bombings on twin towers (that one is really freaky tho trust me!!!) so dont depend on that being anything special and 2Pac is still alive in Cuba somewhere.

Crews Well Cum

VOTE ON THIS I'LL RETURN DA FAVOR ON YOUR BATTLE:

Against AItz:
http://community.rapverse.com/showbattlethread.php?t=221492

Elevatin Constantly
Old 02-07-06, 05:00 PM   #33
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: F341 0C34

Ok, I've said this before, and I will say it again.

Even if he is alive, he will NEVER come out of hiding, so he is as good as dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-07-06, 05:01 PM   #34
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: A1F4 7B78

LMFLAMFOAAOAOAOA @ you thinking thats proof.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 05:03 PM   #35
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: A1F4 7B78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozak
i know but im just watchin how much people ignore the facts and go to the fact that they want him dead its pathetic its in front of there eyes i mean fo real wtf is the point at bein so gullable and hatin on pac why is it so impossible for him ta be alive

Well, he was shot 5 times and died. I'd say thats a pretty good reason...

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 05:03 PM   #36
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Who caers?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-07-06, 05:07 PM   #37
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Okay, here dude...

I was born April 24, 1992. 1 x 9 + 9 + 2 equals 20. April is the 4th month of the year. It adds up to 24.

It's fucking coincidence. People say shit. He's dead. If he wasnt, he wouldn't have waited so long to come out of hiding if it's a publicity stunt. Things can be digitally altered to show Tupac. Face it, the motherfucker is dead, and if not, he's as good as dead, so shut the fuck up. Finding a digit repeat every once is a while does not fucking mean anything. He could've changed his name because it sounds good and he just said that stuff to make it seem like an authentic name.
Old 02-07-06, 05:07 PM   #38
Ikaros
New to RV

Text Record: 1-4
IP: 593F 2BF8

This is something that you'll never find the answer to unless you dig up his grave or some shit. No point in pulling your hair out over it. Anyways it has fuck all to do we any of us no matter how inspirational he was.

Crews Well Cum

VOTE ON THIS I'LL RETURN DA FAVOR ON YOUR BATTLE:

Against AItz:
http://community.rapverse.com/showbattlethread.php?t=221492

Elevatin Constantly
Old 02-07-06, 05:10 PM   #39
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

machevelli said u aint a mastermind till u have the talent ta decieve or some shit like that pac could be doin it just ta decieve ya'll i never said running away from his enemys is the reason why he did it but even if it was just a weird pattern why the fuck would they keep the 14th track on the 2nd disc of better days unlisted and why would it say "expect me like u expect jesus ta come back expect me im coming" for NOTHING does that make any sense???? and on the special features under the trailor section of tupac resurrection why would they have a secret message hidden ion one of the pictures sayin "theres secrets that will come out and you'll know for urself..why i did it" in there for nothing???? does that make any sense ta just put that in there for nothing
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 05:13 PM   #40
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

the number seven wasnt the only clue and it was way more less complicated than that 7's all over the place and he was shot the first time wit 5 bullets and 5 the last time (5+5=10) ever occur to u that it might be 10 years till he comes back...its 06 10 years from 96 bet u 1 MILLION bucks he comes back september 3rd 2006 when his new abum drops...call me retarded or not but u know i have a point
Old 02-07-06, 05:14 PM   #41
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 977B 2124

Im gonna laugh when pac comes out and you guys are all gonna be shocked as a mother fucker.
Old 02-07-06, 05:16 PM   #42
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaros
This is something that you'll never find the answer to unless you dig up his grave or some shit. No point in pulling your hair out over it. Anyways it has fuck all to do we any of us no matter how inspirational he was.

He was cremated -_- Yes, tupac was cremated one day after being killed.. in a murder case.

k
Old 02-07-06, 05:18 PM   #43
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

And btw zack, do NOT make tupac is alive threads. You're in for the argument of your life.
Old 02-07-06, 05:18 PM   #44
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 977B 2124

Quote:
the number seven wasnt the only clue and it was way more less complicated than that 7's all over the place and he was shot the first time wit 5 bullets and 5 the last time (5+5=10) ever occur to u that it might be 10 years till he comes back...its 06 10 years from 96 bet u 1 MILLION bucks he comes back september 3rd 2006 when his new abum drops...call me retarded or not but u know i have a point

lol from romors hes gonna come out clownin 50, eminem, and all sorts of rappers but i think it would be tight to see all the westsiders rap with pac like game and others.
Old 02-07-06, 05:18 PM   #45
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: F341 0C34

Quote:

I'll take that bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.