RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-06, 10:09 PM   #31
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

anyone serious about rap wouldnt be on a net rap board...................24/7!

AGAIN,i'm NOT trying to become a rapper,never did,never willl...
if i was,i wouldnt be on a net board around the clock.....like the two of you love birds are.....
so why would i be making audios exactly?

Q,the reason i bring up ur jesus threads is becuase thats what u do the MAJORITY of the time u are on here.....

n i'm trying to fuel ur little love quarrel against apexx? rofl.....just friday u were saying how he is riding me for momentum cuz the 2 of u little lovebirds had a little internet fight......now the two of u seem to be back together....
not to mention,u upped a beef thread of his friday to restart our beef cuz u were getting picked apart n u had a nervous breakdown...............................

if u are on here ONLY to rap,why do u spend 99% of ur time making threads in lyricist lounge about everyday shit???

rofl@the two of u net fags needing each other to step to a girl on the net
TWO GROWN ASS BLACK MEN CANT HOLD THEIR OWN AGAINST ONE GIRL....on the internet
one's a butthurt fag cuz he got ko'd by this girl who according to him "has no skill"
n the other one's his butthurt bf who cant handle the fact that i think his audios suck.....PULL URSELVES TOGETHER BOYS!

rofl...furthermore....Q made this thread to collect some more "lk haters" because thus far,both u n ur bf been getting dissed left n right.....

all i said was,ur flow was better than his cuz he has none.....i dont need to be a rapper to know that.....the ppl who buy rappers albums ,for the most part,arent rappers themselves so they will be judging what they hear...n what i heard was,a deep voiced dog bark over a beat that sounded like talking......
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-06, 10:19 PM   #32
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
This thread speaks truth. Why listen to someone trying to derail from the issue? How is any of the REAL issues in this thread relevant to Q's life? Oh that's right. Its not!

anyways, RV as a whole has elevated A LOT since I been here alone and a LOT of people who were "good" then are downright wack now since they haven't come up at all. don't believe me? Go listen to any old track that was "hot" then. see how "hot" it is now lol. MANY members who are still texting after all this time, are, well... musically extinct. the only people I've seen saying "the old RV was better than the new RV" are the exact same dinosaurs that got cut out of the picture.

And BTW, Audio should be the nautral progression from text seeing that what you're making is rap music. MUSIC <--something you hear. Unless rap is just a phase, and you're really not that seroous about it, that's a whole different story.

Between what I said and what you j ust said, AMEN.

Case closed.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-06, 10:22 PM   #33
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: E374 A532

I Thaught You Left The Site

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-06, 10:24 PM   #34
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

If you want to start delving into the hypocrisy of people, Latin, as you're hellbent on trying to prove Tha Q. to be a hypocrite by being christian and then sinning...he who is without sin may cast the first stone, LK...the sin homosexuality(even though that is a constant sin, granted) is the same as, say, your Pride, which is a sin. You also seem to think Q is butthurt about some battle two years ago...how funny, because you're the one who keeps bringing up something that happened TWO YEARS AGO as if it has significance still. Are you going to say I'm butthurt on the subject now?

Also, Q, it's funny...cuz, you wouldn't have IMed me complaining about this and how 'I'm targeting someone, ignoring all the other stuff in the thread, and that someone is who the thread was initially meant to discredit'. Oh, isn't that awkward.
Old 04-10-06, 10:28 PM   #35
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by G L D
I Thaught You Left The Site

I thought you were wack.

oops...I'm right.

Move along kiddo.
Old 04-10-06, 10:29 PM   #36
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
If you want to start delving into the hypocrisy of people, Latin, as you're hellbent on trying to prove Tha Q. to be a hypocrite by being christian and then sinning...he who is without sin may cast the first stone, LK...the sin homosexuality(even though that is a constant sin, granted) is the same as, say, your Pride, which is a sin. You also seem to think Q is butthurt about some battle two years ago...how funny, because you're the one who keeps bringing up something that happened TWO YEARS AGO as if it has significance still. Are you going to say I'm butthurt on the subject now?

Also, Q, it's funny...cuz, you wouldn't have IMed me complaining about this and how 'I'm targeting someone, ignoring all the other stuff in the thread, and that someone is who the thread was initially meant to discredit'. Oh, isn't that awkward.

I dunno bout the last thing you said because I don't see where you're going with it. But, the first part of what you said is 100% dead on. The fact that she's stuck in 2 years ago proves my point.

Case closed.

LK = antiquated and irrelevant...So, why is she on a RAP site?
Old 04-10-06, 10:30 PM   #37
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
ridin the Q...bla bla bla...ridin the Q some more.....bla bla bla.....

Unless rap is just a phase, and you're really not that seroous about it, that's a whole different story.

like the Q likes to say "BINGO"

...just what i've been saying all along so the point of this thread is????
Old 04-10-06, 10:30 PM   #38
Kordozar
Gone

Lol..Thats A Childish Ass Comeback...You A 20+ Year Old No Life, Get Some Pussy Like I Told You Before

Old 04-10-06, 10:32 PM   #39
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Lol..Thats A Childish Ass Comeback...You A 20+ Year Old No Life, Get Some Pussy Like I Told You Before

So wait...I'm talking about RAP and you're talking about Pussy? hmm...sounds like you're desperate son.

Elevate and move along.

Old 04-10-06, 10:35 PM   #40
Kordozar
Gone

Dawg I Could Care Less About Making Online Rap Music And Not Getting Signed It's Like Robbing A Bank For No Money,There's No Point In Doing It

Old 04-10-06, 10:35 PM   #41
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

lol i think u should have said get some ass cuz he like shitholes not pussy
Old 04-10-06, 10:37 PM   #42
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Dawg I Could Care Less About Making Online Rap Music And Not Getting Signed It's Like Robbing A Bank For No Money,There's No Point In Doing It

1st of all, you're not a thug...so don't talk about robbing a bank and your weak shit in the same sentence

2nd of all, if you couldn't care less about online rap music, why were you asking for my help ONLINE, and then posted that wack shit ONLINE for people ONLINE to see ONLINE? Then, you were swiftly DISMISSED ONLINE. Bro...I ain't got a problem with your music. I got a problem with your big mouth. STFU and elevate.

Old 04-10-06, 10:43 PM   #43
Kordozar
Gone

Hold Up Ock,You Don't Know What I Am Nigga So Don't Jump To Conclusions And Say What I Am And What I Am Not You Nut.

2nd Fuck Would I Post Mih Shit On Here For.I Aint Need Ya Help I Just Wanted To See If The Verse Went With The Song,You Not Even Hot Like That You Average Nigga.And On The Real You Made The Thread About What Was Going On In The Im.You Act Like A Big Ass Female Always Bitching And Complaining Maybe If You Stop Getting Dicked Up The Ass And Tea Bagged Then You Would Stop Complaining At Everything.Fucking Nut Ass Nigga

Old 04-10-06, 10:45 PM   #44
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Q...I was saying that you probably wouldn't IM me about how I targeted Latin Kitten in a thread full of people badmouthing her without saying anything to others, but you called me out when I supposedly targeted you. But whatever, it doesn't matter much...
Old 04-10-06, 10:50 PM   #45
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Hold Up Ock,You Don't Know What I Am Nigga So Don't Jump To Conclusions And Say What I Am And What I Am Not You Nut.

2nd Fuck Would I Post Mih Shit On Here For.I Aint Need Ya Help I Just Wanted To See If The Verse Went With The Song,You Not Even Hot Like That You Average Nigga.And On The Real You Made The Thread About What Was Going On In The Im.You Act Like A Big Ass Female Always Bitching And Complaining Maybe If You Stop Getting Dicked Up The Ass And Tea Bagged Then You Would Stop Complaining At Everything.Fucking Nut Ass Nigga

Typing in all caps are we? lol..Son, relax...we all used to be wack...well, not as wack as you are...but, you know...lol

And, if I'm average, then you're absolute fuckin garbage cuz NO ONE, NO ONE thinks ur shit is hot...lol

The funny thing is, at least you're SMART enough to know that shit was trash because you haven't even upped your own shit.

lol