RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-06, 05:12 PM   #31
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: EDE9 C564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfulfilled
And your pic are where....exactly.....shut the fuck up...ol faggot ass....all in my damn ass....if you dont like my pics then dont post nothing...oh and you never told us where you work.....huh where you work at.....

my pics... i haven't posted any on here cuz i'm not here to impress anyone... unlike your having cybersex fantasys with yourself on myspace lol. luring men over myspace with FAR AWAY BODY SHOTS, where's a close up face pic without your shades you crosseyed fuck. look into my heart, look into my soul, your lazy eyed ass could see both at the same fuckin time.... get outta here...

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-06, 05:23 PM   #32
Sik Wit It

IP: 92AE 2D8A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnston
Peep her MySpace there is like 3 or something.

Dayum.. you is right, me friend.
Old 04-30-06, 05:25 PM   #33
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 4F42 EDA7

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
my pics... i haven't posted any on here cuz i'm not here to impress anyone... unlike your having cybersex fantasys with yourself on myspace lol. luring men over myspace with FAR AWAY BODY SHOTS, where's a close up face pic without your shades you crosseyed fuck. look into my heart, look into my soul, your lazy eyed ass could see both at the same fuckin time.... get outta here...

I dont have cybersex...i dont need to have cybersex boo i get mine...yo bitch ass probably carry around lotion...using ya hand cus yo ugly ass cant get a girl...thats why you aint got no pics up here stupid...yo self asteem so low you gotta come and attack people over the damn internet....ol stupid mutha fucka...and for the record...since you all on my myspace page....go look on my friends list and ask them am I cross eyed bitch...I would kno if I'm cross eyed or not old dick in da ass mutha fucka....Punk ass mutha fucka....and why the fuck are you in my thread anyway...do i kno you...you all in my thread and i have never met you ass before...go get a job or a life or maybe better yet go get some nuts so maybe you won't be so scared to show YO UGLY ASS PICS! You worthless piece of shit...

It's hard being beautiful
but some one has to do it

Send a message via Yahoo to Unfulfilled   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-06, 05:33 PM   #34
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: EDE9 C564

Quote:
I dont have cybersex...i dont need to have cybersex boo i get mine...yo bitch ass probably carry around lotion...using ya hand cus yo ugly ass cant get a girl... thats why you aint got no pics up here stupid...yo self asteem so low you gotta come and attack people over the damn internet....ol stupid mutha fucka...and for the record...since you all on my myspace page....go look on my friends list and ask them am I cross eyed bitch...I would kno if I'm cross eyed or not old dick in da ass mutha fucka....Punk ass mutha fucka....and why the fuck are you in my thread anyway...do i kno you...you all in my thread and i have never met you ass before...go get a job or a life or maybe better yet go get some nuts so maybe you won't be so scared to show YO UGLY ASS PICS! You worthless piece of shit...

lol @ you catchin so many feelings, calm down

anyway... i'll come back after i get a haircut and effectively shut you down... the digital cam isnt working right now, that's been stated a zillion times.... but u really think that someone is shook to show the clowns on this board pics? i dont have a job? lmao ... u're trippin... i forgive you though, you probally cant see too far in front of you considering your condition.

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-06, 05:35 PM   #35
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

Quote:
...bla bla bla i'm crosseyed bla bla bla using ya hand cus yo ugly ass cant get a girl...

yeah u right....he dont got a girl he only got a wife n a kid.....dumb illiterate lazy eyed nick cannon lookin myspace whore..even walmart fired ur dumb ass cuz u was scarin the customers.........now this one eyed beast sideshow freak joined the circus where IT imitate michael jackson rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-06, 05:35 PM   #36
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

anyway....i'm going to ignore his little act he's putting on....every body else...thank for the comments....

Old 04-30-06, 05:37 PM   #37
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
yeah u right....he dont got a girl he only got a wife n a kid.....dumb illiterate lazy eyed nick cannon lookin myspace whore..even walmart fired ur dumb ass cuz u was scarin the customers.........now this one eyed beast sideshow freak joined the circus where IT imitate michael jackson rofl

I'm not even talkin to you bitch shut the fuck up.....stupid ass....why are you in my thread....ol gothic lookin bitch sit yo ass down....

Old 04-30-06, 05:40 PM   #38
Ben Dope.
Herb

IP: FEDD 5A6B

^lol.

Yall hatin on her...lol.

is that serious?

Psssh.

really,pathetic.
Old 04-30-06, 05:45 PM   #39
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
welllllllllllllll

hmmm, where to begin.

secretary my ass... you cant spell, of course you work at Wal Mart.

nobodys knocking where you work, it's the fact you deny it and front like you have some front desk office job when it's obvious you never went to high school

and anyone who's from england needs to step back, cuz yall only like bitches with cross eyes n british smiles

you two belong together

lmao @ this pathetic attempt to get at me.

dont be mad at me cos your ass got locked down by the wicked witch of the west

~peace~
Old 04-30-06, 05:52 PM   #40
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...D.P...
lmao @ this pathetic attempt to get at me.

dont be mad at me cos your ass got locked down by the wicked witch of the west

~peace~

Ahhh i aint right that shit boo....and thats my eyes not his....he being stupid...but anyway....oh and ah LATIN BITCH why you tryin to get on my and yo GRILL is fuck up....you need to see a Dentist....talkin bout this the only time you gonna see me smile...bitch i didn't want to see you smile in the first fuckin place....yo grill need fixin....BADLY....and yo lop sided nose....shit look broke....lets take a look shall we....

Old 04-30-06, 07:04 PM   #41
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLL

nick,i know u have double vision cuz of ur lazy eye n all,but,even with one eye one can see that my grill is perfect.......rofl what are u seein exactly.....u cant even take a pic closeup cuz of ur COCKED eye ,its fitting seeing what a fuckin e-whore u are.....lol
n lopsided nose? rrrrrrrooooooffffffffllllllll u mean cuz i turned to the side? seriously,have u been declared legally blind u circus freak? rofl

then u go posterizing ur pic,and even mine in ur wack ass sig,to give the affect that ur cell takes blurry pics ROFL....dude,u aint foolin anyone,u makin it blurry to try n hide that fucked up eye n ur manly face..........grill? u cant even show ur eyes ..............ugly ass cock eyed nick cannon rofl

Last edited by LaTiNKiTTeN : 04-30-06 at 07:08 PM. Reason: CUZ THE DUDE GOT COCK EYES A NICK CANNON FACE THAT SHE HIDES BY POSTERIZING PICS TO MAKE THEM LOOK BLURRY IN PHOTOSHOP RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL COCK EYED
Old 04-30-06, 08:03 PM   #42
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

How did I guess that this thread would be ruined.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-06, 08:09 PM   #43
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

lol@u lookin like p diddy in ur avi moose
Old 04-30-06, 08:56 PM   #44
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

latin kitten has no life.

You come here to diss the way people look. The fuck are you?! Stupid bitch.
unfullfilled you straight girl. dont pay attention to lattinkittens no life having scary ass.
Old 04-30-06, 09:00 PM   #45
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

^^^^
I'm not baby...she probably all in my ass cuz she want a taste of my pussy...thats all lol...GAY BITCH....