RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
ATL SPILLA 1 16.67%
Crysis 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-03, 12:42 PM   #31
Crysis
Kung Fu

IP: 2A8B 39F9

i aint startin shit about ATL my fuckin best friend lives there i was sayin that this bitch is a gisgrace SHIT EVEN MY GIRL LIVES IN ATL
PEACE

Old 06-07-03, 01:21 PM   #32
Duce I Rae
BANNED

IP: 1BD5 13B2

ok Crysis won this easy with np that coment about changen names don't make a diffrence was funy as hell... and damn Alt Please write your rhyemes like everyone else cauz there hard to read that way and you can't see the flow Peace
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-07-03, 01:26 PM   #33
Crysis
Kung Fu

uppin for votes............................................. .................................................. ..............

Old 06-07-03, 01:27 PM   #34
InStIgAt0r
BANNED For D/Ring

From: if i told you i would have to kill your whole family, even tha family's dog
IP: FED5 C763

damn atl you had an hour and you still suck, imma have to say crysis beat you, atl go elevate,
vote=crysis
Send a message via AIM to InStIgAt0r  
Old 06-07-03, 01:29 PM   #35
ATL SPILLA
New to RB

IP: 0363 9A72

ay sandman u r 2-5 please shut da fuck up...let this be................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

Old 06-07-03, 01:35 PM   #36
Crysis
Kung Fu

fuck u atl he knows who won............................................... .................................................. ............

Old 06-07-03, 01:35 PM   #37
InStIgAt0r
BANNED For D/Ring

From: if i told you i would have to kill your whole family, even tha family's dog

fuck you wanna say somthin set it up and ill even post first, or r you goona bitch down. ill be waitin if you want to................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......
pussy
Old 06-07-03, 01:38 PM   #38
Crysis
Kung Fu

i wanna see this battle............................................ .................................................. .................................

Old 06-07-03, 01:39 PM   #39
Crysis
Kung Fu

this is my battle bitch you lost face it................................................ .................................................. ....................................

Old 06-07-03, 01:39 PM   #40
Crysis
Kung Fu

isnt talkin shit fun????????....................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............

Old 06-07-03, 01:40 PM   #41
Crysis
Kung Fu

lol............................................... .................................................. .................................................

Old 06-07-03, 01:44 PM   #42
ATL SPILLA
New to RB

ay U SPIT 1ST, IM TIRED OF SPITTIN 1ST, 10-20 LINES MAX, U SET IT UP, AND CRYSIS U CANT VOTE CAUSE ALL U GONNA DO IS HATE EVEN IF I WAS GOOD....PCE

Old 06-07-03, 01:46 PM   #43
Duce I Rae
BANNED

IP: 1BD5 13B2

Alt Let me kick your ass again
.................................................. .................................................. ......
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-07-03, 01:46 PM   #44
InStIgAt0r
BANNED For D/Ring

damn see that he put his tail between his legs and ran away. i would have murdered him with ease anyway. what a pussy, you are a waste of my thoughts, but if you change your mind set it up................................................ .................................................. .
Old 06-07-03, 01:50 PM   #45
ATL SPILLA
New to RB

ay sandman i SAID SET DA THIN UP AND U SPIT 1ST, IF U DONT WANT IT QUIT FUCKIN TALKIN SHIT.....this is online i dont see y yall talk shit it dont get u anywhere......SO IF U WANT IT U SET IT UP AND SPIT IF NOT SHUT DA FUCK UP AND SUCK ON CRYSIS COCK