RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-03, 09:08 AM   #1
LM
Drop Of Genius

IP:

Em isn't racist. Here's why:
1) Look at D12 = Eminem the only white member
2) Obie = black
3) 50 Cent + G-Unit = black
4) Hip Hop/Rap = Seen as black peoples music
5) Detroit = 80% African-American

Eminem's whole life revolves around Black people, not by nature...but by choice. Nobody told him to go into the 'black mans world of hip hop' or form a group with 5 black rappers or sign black artists to his label. Eminem has surrounded himself with black people so how can he be racist.
In the songs 'Kim' and '97 Bonnie And Clyde' he talks bout killin his wife...but nobody called him a murderer. Benzino is a fuckin dickhead and is tryin to bring eminem down in the music business but all he's doin is promotin him.
Yes eminem was out of line but it was a long time ago and he's apologized, benzino should go suck a dick and think of more stories bout eminem.
Nobody needs to make a big fuss over this song, it didnt exactly change anybodies lives.

Old 11-23-03, 09:20 AM   #2
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP:

^he didn't really kill Kim did he?
Its fact that he said this because its physically said.
Old 11-23-03, 10:23 AM   #3
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

IP:

Didnt you read the release thing after? He signed D-12, Obie, 50 apparently so he wouldnt look racist to the media or in the public eye, he actually records all his stuff for their 'collabs' ina seperate studio so he dosent have to be in the room with them, and he only signed them as an elaborate cover up from what ive heard now.

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-03, 03:27 PM   #4
Bio*Chemist
Sane Scientist

IP:

Damn I took the time out to read all your comments...

Well I heard the situation about Eminem first on the radio station.
When I first heard about the rap song Eminem made, I was like you bastid..lol, however the radio station said 10 minutes later that it happen like how long ago. Then I said to myself oh, why bring something up from the past. In any case it was brought up
and I feel Eminem needs to apologize some where like BET on 106 in park. That would seem like a genuine apology. Is Eminem really a racist...He could be, just because he works with black people doesn't mean he is not a racist. Now that's fact.

In my opinion I believe Eminem at the time meant what he said. Yes he was old enough to realize what he said, he wasn't drunk when he said those things, he was angry. And when your angry things that are held deep inside are said, even though you don't want to say them. I have read a few of you stating that he was a teenager when he did these lyrics..and stated that he was young and naive. That doesn't mean he didn't know what he was doing or that he didn't mean to say those comments, it just means he was stupid enough for recording it.

Laters...
Send a message via MSN to Bio*Chemist   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-03, 03:42 PM   #5
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

IP:

Hmmmm.....so from what some of you are saying.....it is okay to say "nigger" as long as you are with another black person?

Oh no wait......I'm sorry......my fault.......you're saying that it is just okay for Eminem to say it when he is around another black person.....

Two different situations, because I would catch all Hell doing something like that.....you know....me being white and all......
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-03, 04:07 PM   #6
self
one wink

IP:

I got a black friend. And my neighbour at my moms house is black, so...

Nigger?
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-03, 06:06 PM   #7
liam

IP:

iam not being some stupid white boy here i do think that wat em done was wrong and all that but the most famous black rappers spit racial slurs all thew time in there shit all the time
Old 11-23-03, 08:07 PM   #8
junio sixnine
Middle Weight

IP:

wow what a stupid white boy. ^
Old 11-23-03, 09:33 PM   #9
Baron Mynd

IP:

so its ok for black people to spit racial slurs, but when the white boy does - its suddenly wrong? You cant have a double standard like that .. this has all been blown out of proportion.

Dumb white niggers.

^This is your IP bitch!
Old 11-23-03, 09:34 PM   #10
Baron Mynd

IP:

" Were all niggers when the lights go out!" - Balthowski

^Word the fuck up.

^This is your IP bitch!
Old 11-24-03, 12:34 AM   #11
Crame Mindz
Banned

IP:

This UK Fucka dont know shit about HipHop..eminem is a scumbag fuck tha nucka
Send a message via AIM to Crame Mindz   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-03, 01:21 AM   #12
wogzta

IP:

has anyone here noticed that all the "eminem is a racist" people usually post something along the lines of:

"hes a racist, end of post"

"hes a racist, fucking white boy"

"hes racist, fuck him"

"hes a racist, you white boys are useless"

"hes a racist, fuck him and white boys"

while all the logical people give reasons to why hes not a racist? whilst not insulting another race?

And what kinda bullshit is this saying he doesnt have to be in the same room as d12? HOW FUCKING BLIND ARE YOU? he's in videos with them, sits next to them at awards shows, is seen with them on tours, is on stage with them. Shit man, as soon as you hear one racist remark he made 11 years ago, suddenly you believe he doesnt like being in the same room as african americans... i dont know how anyone can be that fucking blind or judgemental... but seriously, get your heads outta your asses... you people are the prolly the ones who always believed white people shouldnt rap but didnt have a logical reason to hate him, and now that you do, you cant take your heads out of your asses and realise what the fuck your saying is hippocritical.. just drop it ok... how the fuck does saying "fucking white boys" any better than "i dont fuck with that nigga shit"? Oh yeah, i forgot, white people enslaved africans 200 years ago, therefore all their great great great great grandchildren are racists as well... and all white people therefore hate non-caucasian people... right...
Old 11-24-03, 01:22 AM   #13
wogzta

IP:

did i also mention that if he was a full-blow black hater, he wouldnt have gone out with his african american girlfriend in the first place?
Old 11-24-03, 05:10 AM   #14
G. Buttersworth
Yeah Keep Biting.

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Habitat
benzino is kinda being fagish about this......i mean come on em was young and naive

he was 19.

so you being your age.. your brain doesn't process thoughts correctly..cause i'm assuming your younger than 20.

you know, damn well, what you're doing now. that's not a valid excuse.

<center>G. Buttersworthâ„¢</center>

G.I. JOE
Send a message via AIM to G. Buttersworth Send a message via Yahoo to G. Buttersworth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-03, 07:26 AM   #15
LM
Drop Of Genius

IP:

Em isnt racist....he's really a black man with white skin. One song 10 years ago does not make him racist. What has he done since then to make him a real racist. Most black people believe white kids shouldnt rap just coz there white....fuck all ya's who think that