RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2 Punch League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-07, 03:00 AM   #511
Antonio Banderas
Free Agent

IP: 9DB6 FE91

Well, personally I dont think he bit the pokemon line.... Its just a played concept...

The Comeback

||Sonny Barz! - The Middle Weight 1-2 Punchline Champion||SickHead.||Fly-E||Antonio Banderas|

Mystic (Traitor)
Old 10-20-07, 03:21 AM   #512
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1236 F4FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
whatchu want me to do nigga? Contradict myself and just BELIEVE YOU?

I'd like to but I'm too fair. Sorry.

Fair would be giving some one the benefit of the doubt, keeping both mine and terses records at 1-1, and setting each of us battles up next week. It wouldn't necassarilly be considered contradicting yourself, more or less, correcting a misunderstanding. Honestly, his punch had nothing to do with mine, he said some random stuff in the set-up that didnt have anything to do with the following punch and said even if I peek at you I'll kick your poke balls, I said he's so ugly Ash Kethcum wouldn't take a peek at you, the wordings differant, concept it differant, so he thought up that one wordplay as me. How many times have you thought of a concept that was real fresh and figured no one would use it, and then the next day you saw it in a text battle, or heard one of the rappers you listen to spit it. Honest to god, I thought that wordplay was super fresh when I thought it up, and that no one on the net on any site had ever thought of this shit, and I impressed myself cuz I was feelin it, but damn, I guess every fkn wordplay is done these days.
Old 10-20-07, 03:21 AM   #513
El Taco
aka'd

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 2F68 BA77

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I didn't bite a fucking line dawg, i've never even seen that shit before, i've never even been accused for biting once in my whole rap career, how the fuck would I ever see some wack faggots battle anyways? And then bite him when im able to key up 88 dope lines in 2 hours.

Shit lets just ban everyone for using a concept that someone else has used before.

Aww shit there goes the whole site.

Kick terse out the league to, he used a lip/pussy lips concept

Kick out Spektikul cuz we all know the Cena wordplay and the John/Toilet worldplay has been done

Kick out DTH for a using a played/videogame concept

Dont make me go through ur punches and look up every text battle ever done and find all the shit that resembles urs.

It's like you're making excuses to keep me out the league, you really on some bullshit now.

You know I didn't bite, everyone in this damn league knows I didn't bite.

dude, we're cool, but this is about you recycling your own lines on this site, sorry for being an incovienence

The Establishment

I am the Batman.
Old 10-20-07, 03:25 AM   #514
El Taco
aka'd

seroiously, jtr, i know you're cool... but talking shit isn't doing anything for your ego... so you need to step up in this punline league.... or you need to acept you shouldn't be with all these cool individuals... yeah, thats right.

The Establishment

I am the Batman.
Old 10-20-07, 03:30 AM   #515
El Taco
aka'd

honest to fuck JTR, stop defending... you should've just wrote some new 2 lines, if this was going to be THIS rediculous... don't act like you're not interested.

The Establishment

I am the Batman.
Old 10-20-07, 04:39 AM   #516
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisss
seroiously, jtr, i know you're cool... but talking shit isn't doing anything for your ego... so you need to step up in this punline league.... or you need to acept you shouldn't be with all these cool individuals... yeah, thats right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisss
honest to fuck JTR, stop defending... you should've just wrote some new 2 lines, if this was going to be THIS rediculous... don't act like you're not interested.

Wtf are you on about bro? Get the facts straight, if he woulda let me write 2 new lines, I woulda done that. The fact is this dude call me on recycling when the punch was from a no-show battle, then go as far as saying he gonna get me banned from the site, kicked out the league permenantly, and put in the hall of shame. I'm kicked out the league right now, so I can't really write 2 new lines can I? So ya, I am gonna defend myself, cuz it's first it's I recycled and then when everyone starts to say nah that's bullshit it's not recycling cuz other dude no-showed, suddenly it's ohh he bit the punch and some random punch that doesn't even follow the same concept by a complete herb I never heard of before gets pulled out as if we all haven't used a concept that's already been done once in our text battling careers. Iunno what you got up your ass suddenly against me, but it's kinda hard to step up in the league when I get kicked out for a bullshit ass reason, and then gets threads made about me and called a cheater by everyone. And I aint even talking shit, only dude i've been talking shit to this whole time is Aphillyate cuz he's a little bitch, and doesn't shut his mouth. Same dude YOU been talking shit with. So that's kinda hypocritical there buddy. Anyways that's fucked up when we're cool, that you'd come against when you don't even know what you're talking about, saying fact of the matter this is about me recycling, when it's about way more than that, it's a bunch of bullshit like I recycled, I bit, dudes wanna get me banned from the site, put me in the hall of shame, make threads about how im wack, so don't act like I started this shit, I was really cool, REALLY fkn cool, until everyone started going on about "ohh JTR is gonna get banned haha what a dumbass" I THINK even 2v was doing that after closing it and giving other dude the win and tryna kick me out the league. So figure it out, he shoulda just done it cool, closed the thread, state his reason, and leave it at that instead of talking about it and turning it into a big deal. Shit has nothing to do with my ego bro, I don't give a fuck about a net ego, I give a fuck about getting dicked out the league and losing my opportunity to smash faggots like Aphillyate.

So now you know how it is.

Last edited by JTR : 10-20-07 at 04:43 AM.
Old 10-20-07, 04:41 AM   #517
JTR
Jack The Ripper

and don't act like it was me who brought everyone into this, this shit started off with a misunderstanding and I woulda talked to 2v bout it until Aphillyates wack ass had to start popping off at the mouth and making threads and turning it all personal and public and that's when everyone on his side and on my side started jumping in, and I didn't say HEY GUYS COME DEFEND ME they decided to get in on the action by itself, so dont think for a fucking second, that i'm behind this rediculous shit, or that it's my fault.
Old 10-20-07, 04:46 AM   #518
JTR
Jack The Ripper

God damn I come back on this fucking site for a minute and I make it entertaining for everyone and give it drama and a reason to come post and this the most activity you seen on RV in the last 6 months y'all dudes should thank me

pssshhhh
Old 10-20-07, 05:04 AM   #519
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I'm done with this site though.

FUCK 2v, learn how to mod a league bitch.

FUCK Aphillyate, you're 2-5 I woulda smashed you faggot.

FUCK this gay league, I woulda champed this piece of shit sorry excuse for a league.

FUCK RV cuz it aint been shit since the dope vets left and you fkn wack noobies scrapped for the leftovers, enjoy the crappy ass site we left y'all, haha faggots.

FUCK Terse cuz I woulda smashed him too.

Antonio Banderas you cool, Chris Stylez stay up dawg, TE fam hold it down, Bliss no hard feelings, take the title belt away from this wack ass wannabe mod for me.

FUCK YOU, to all you dudes who hate me, cuz ya'll never were shit anyways.

Fuck strobe, why? Because I fucking said so.

CALI for president hoecakes.

Nah layins? weerd
Old 10-20-07, 05:21 AM   #520
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

U upset or suttin son i see u used a lotta words, & more importantly, a lot of unimportant words.

Fuck off of your high horse son you got hall of shamed for a reason

you about as dope as lampejo.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 10-20-07, 05:26 AM   #521
JTR
Jack The Ripper

The fuck you ever done on this site? Nothing. I cam here, smashed the whole site with the rest of the vets, and then we all left, and you came along a dead ass, made a league, and now you think you some shit.

I got 3 words for you faggot.

SUCK
MY
BALLS
Old 10-20-07, 05:28 AM   #522
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Ask ya bitch cuz she loves it
Old 10-20-07, 05:29 AM   #523
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

No serious, were those your nuts? Gtfo the board.

did it say OWNED on that picture you posted or was it just "Suck my balls"?

lol @ you having that shit on your computer

you probably have pictures of animals fucking different types of other animals huh?
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 10-20-07, 05:34 AM   #524
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I got pictures of my nuts and dick on my computer that I took for my girl to be honest, and got pictures of her too, unfortunatly you got to see my nuts, and not pics of her.
Old 10-20-07, 05:42 AM   #525
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I believe it said LOL OWNED FAG actually.