RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-06, 05:04 PM   #46
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

Yeah bro, because all over Rapverse I'd stated that I'm such an American patriot, and that it's 'my' army that's going to war, and that it's 'my' country that hasn't beat a 'real country in 500 years'.

500 years ago was in the 1500's. Good to know America was winning wars a bit after Columbus found it.

These 'pussy ass fucks' were sending billions of dollars worth of supplies to Britain, and wanted to maintain a state of isolatism because most of America was protesting.

I'm not going way off topic, I'm addressing someone else within this topic and I'm not going to make a separate thread about Canadian wars. And the thread was made saying 'Canada is good during a war'. So uh, hardly off topic.

Here's the deal. America pulls out of Iraq and then we go to war with Canada. We can't even use nukes because of the proximity.

Pewpewpew. Boom!
Old 07-20-06, 05:44 PM   #47
Czar Bishop
Zar Bi-Shup

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 390D DE77

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Witness
canada has a government???

lmao

*sigged*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
i dont liek this czar kid
Send a message via MSN to Czar Bishop Send a message via Yahoo to Czar Bishop   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-06, 05:45 PM   #48
Czar Bishop
Zar Bi-Shup

Text Record: 2-0
IP: 390D DE77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Yeah bro, because all over Rapverse I'd stated that I'm such an American patriot, and that it's 'my' army that's going to war, and that it's 'my' country that hasn't beat a 'real country in 500 years'.

500 years ago was in the 1500's. Good to know America was winning wars a bit after Columbus found it.

These 'pussy ass fucks' were sending billions of dollars worth of supplies to Britain, and wanted to maintain a state of isolatism because most of America was protesting.

I'm not going way off topic, I'm addressing someone else within this topic and I'm not going to make a separate thread about Canadian wars. And the thread was made saying 'Canada is good during a war'. So uh, hardly off topic.

Here's the deal. America pulls out of Iraq and then we go to war with Canada. We can't even use nukes because of the proximity.

Pewpewpew. Boom!

Um... Buck Fush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
i dont liek this czar kid
Send a message via MSN to Czar Bishop Send a message via Yahoo to Czar Bishop   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-06, 05:47 PM   #49
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Canadians are way to drunk or high to even care.,
Old 07-20-06, 05:51 PM   #50
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

who gives a fuck about canada.....

they're like russia....big ass country but can't do shit because they ain't got shit mothafuckas got all that damn land and ain't even using it....i bet theirs some oil up there that bush would love to have....ima write a letter to George Bush on that shit....

Dear Bush,

I think I know where the oil is.......
Old 07-20-06, 05:59 PM   #51
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 4E71 78C5

canada has a small yet very skilled military, some friends of mine are in afganistan.

we are one of the richest countries in the world.

we are known for intelligence, empathy, and courage.

america is cool or whatever, but canada is where its at in the future.

oil, oil, oil...the new discoveries in northern alberta make us a target, but also makes us one of the most powerful countries in world economically, us could never touch canada, the world wouldn't let it happen, besides u.s likes having other strong (economically) countries around them with 'similar' ideals.
canada was named the best country in the world to live in for over 10 years straight by the UN. We were second last year though.

you people should go take some poli sci classes before you talk all this ish.

so yeah its good to be canadian, except since everyone is making so much money in alberta inflation is going to start increasing periodically
Old 07-20-06, 06:10 PM   #52
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: 5350 A834

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
canada has a small yet very skilled military, some friends of mine are in afganistan.

oil, oil, oil...the new discoveries in northern alberta make us a target, but also makes us one of the most powerful countries in world economically, us could never touch canada, the world wouldn't let it happen, besides u.s likes having other strong (economically) countries around them with 'similar' ideals.
canada was named the best country in the world to live in for over 10 years straight by the UN. We were second last year though.

so yeah its good to be canadian, except since everyone is making so much money in alberta inflation is going to start increasing periodically

yo JPoll, wuts good in Calgary? my girl went there friday, n i havent bin talkin 2 her scence cuz she's stayin wif her aunt n she duzznt have a computer. iz it hot az fuck over there too? n do u know anythang about "Calgary Housing"? cuz her aunts on welfare n thats where they're going soon :S werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 07-20-06, 06:13 PM   #53
SerB
....S.....

Calagary is crap/

Id never move out there, I'm from British Columbia right beside Calagary.

Calgary is mostly farm area, bunch of rednecks for most part of it.

if you want to move somewhere nice, go to Toronto or B.C

everywhere else in Canada blows.
Old 07-20-06, 07:16 PM   #54
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

Quote:

Hypothetical one on one situation, America annihilates you. I'm no patriot, but there happens to be a reason that immigrants call America the land of opportunity. I don't need to know stupid statistics you learned in some government funded Canadian school, because of course they're going to mention the good things about Canada, same in the US.

Did political science not teach you the difference between war and being a prosperous country, even if they go hand in hand?

Quote:
Richest Countries in the World
Rank Country GDP - per capita
1 Luxembourg $ 55,100
2 Norway $ 37,800
3 United States $ 37,800
4 San Marino $ 34,600
5 Switzerland $ 32,700
6 Denmark $ 31,100
7 Iceland $ 30,900
8 Austria $ 30,000
9 Canada $ 29,800

Bam.
Old 07-20-06, 07:24 PM   #55
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 77BB E1E2

Canada is ill. Period.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-06, 08:05 PM   #56
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

lmao i was watchin this show on TV
they said a Dog was elected for governer in a city in Cali long time ago... Losers!
your solution.?..Canada>America
Old 07-20-06, 08:13 PM   #57
SerB
....S.....

canada has way to many azn's...

its fuking silly , werd
Old 07-20-06, 10:06 PM   #58
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9E0A BAC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
who gives a fuck about canada.....

they're like russia....big ass country but can't do shit because they ain't got shit mothafuckas got all that damn land and ain't even using it....i bet theirs some oil up there that bush would love to have....ima write a letter to George Bush on that shit....

Dear Bush,

I think I know where the oil is.......

The US imports more oil from Canada than they do from all other countries combined...just so you know

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-06, 10:59 PM   #59
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kae-B
lmao i was watchin this show on TV
they said a Dog was elected for governer in a city in Cali long time ago... Losers!
your solution.?..Canada>America

you really believe a dog was the govenor of california at one time??? i think you should die
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-06, 11:00 PM   #60
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
The US imports more oil from Canada than they do from all other countries combined...just so you know

yo don't you know who the fuck i am?? i don't need no oil nigga, i'm a fuckin G, i got oil in my fuckin refridgerator next to my milk nigga...I'M RICH BITCH
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote