RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-04, 06:45 AM   #46
Juvenile_UK
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B089 4B7C

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHoTTaBoY
Mayn, I Aint Heard Much UK Stuff....No Disrespect Or Nun' But UK Hip Hop From What I Heard Ov It Is Kinda Cheesey, But Thass Juss My Opinnon

yeh men well id be more than happy to show you jehst
he is one fukn wkd lyricist, less intelligent than the likes of canibus but hes slightly better i think, oh, and hes a white boy from kent and hes better than all the american shit thats just hyped up in my opinion !!no offence or nout its just my opinion kno wot a mean??

but once again to all them americans that are too short sited to even consider british hi-hop
Send a message via MSN to Juvenile_UK   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-04, 06:48 AM   #47
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 8A74 BFDE

Mayn WTF? ....You Seem Easily Angered Brother! ....If Somebody Dosent Like UK Hip Hop, Aint That There Choice? NO MATTER What You Say....You Aint Gonna Change The Opinnons Ov People, Your Juss Callin Everybody Ignorant n Stuff 4 No Reazon, How Is It Ignorant To Think That UK Folk Juss Wannabe American Ghetto Thugz? Cause Thats All It Iz Mayn, Nobodys Trynna Disrespect, People Are Juss Postin There Opinnons An You Come Round Here Hate'n On That, Whats The Point Mayn? ....It Was Uncalled For An In MY OPINNON You Need A Good Kick In The Teeth Oh Yeah An Fuq You Too!
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-04, 06:51 AM   #48
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 8A74 BFDE

Yo Juvy UK!...Thats All Good n Well, I've Heard Some UK Stuff An Me Bein From The US...I Personally Have No Intrest In How The British Hip Hop Industry Sounds, I Dont Like The Style, I Dont Like The Beats & I Happen To Think The Voices Ov British Emceez Sound Like Corny Versions Ov Underground Hip Hop Over Here, Its Nuthin Personal Against British, Its Juss How I Look @ Thingz, No Disrespeezy An B E'z Aight Kid? .....Good Lookin Bruh' ..!1!
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-04, 07:18 AM   #49
Juvenile_UK
New to RB

IP: B089 4B7C

uz fukn unbelievable a must say
Send a message via MSN to Juvenile_UK   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-04, 07:21 AM   #50
UnNamed
New to RB

IP: B7E3 0009

i'm not easily angered i'm not angry if you read my post in an angry tone then i'm sorry i was aiming that post mainly at word processor and some other people that were too quick to jump to stereotypes i'm just trying to show him that he is wrong to think that everyone over here thinks that they are ghetto thugs.

If You want good british hip-hop please go to the following sites:

http://www.ironbridgerecords.com

http://www.dentedrecords.com

http://www.lowliferecords.freeserve.co.uk

also for information on british hip-hop please go to

http://ww.uk-flava.com/strictlyuk

maybe you can be enlightened lol and if i offended you in any way i am sorry i dont hold anything against you
Old 08-20-04, 06:30 PM   #51
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: C3C9 A5E9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvenile_UK
hey this is my first post on this site and i can see there are some really dumb mutha fukkers here. IM from the UK, Newcastle infact, probably on of the most youth troubled areas in the country for teenage pregnancys and teenage drug abuse and all that shit. im only fourteen but i can see some people in here are just being ignorant, both the UK and the USA hav struggles and shit like that. but anyways my view is, if any of y'all were real gangstas or thugs WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SITTING AT A PC CHATTIN ON A FORUM FOR THEN. and anyways, i dont like dizzie, i like real tight rappers like "JEHST" and "FOREIGN BEGGARS" and "IRON BRIDGE" they are fukin wkd, and i just wanna say that most american mainstream is crap compared to the british lyrical content of jehst and foreign beggars, (except canibus, he is just untouchable as a lyricist) a mean come on, 50 CENT is fukn shite!! and eminem is full of himself and has turned pop. you fukn ignorant americans just cant see this coz ur too busy biggin urself up and thinkin ur great WELL SHOVE YOU AMERICAN RAP UP YOUR CUNT coz i cant be arsed with arguin, im just here to battle and get feedback on my lyrics before i record

~Juvenile

i hate you idiots that keep saying that shit
american rap is better but more peeps are from uk so in rapverse its all about uk i bet this guy sucks

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-04, 07:17 PM   #52
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: E723 2459

dont give a shit about uk or anything else...if u aint U.S., i dont care bout you....nuff said..but there are some aight UK rappers on this site...i dont know about famous UK rappers, i dont take my time to listen to them, dont even kno if theres some
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-04, 08:27 PM   #53
UnNamed
New to RB

IP: B7E3 0009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramik
american rap is better but more peeps are from uk so in rapverse its all about uk i bet this guy sucks

did you actually check out any of the links that i posted above i seriously urge you to
Old 08-20-04, 08:32 PM   #54
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: E723 2459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramik

i dont get it, wut u reppn, UK or US ?

i havent heard UK rap, didnt even kno it existed, but i KNOW its better
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-04, 09:36 PM   #55
Da Vinci
THE COUNCIL

Text Record: 17-0
IP: 6D9E 466F

Well I don't think it's that hot, I don't know I've never been but it's in the Northern Hemisphere so I can't imagine it being that hot, much like Canada, now if the U.K was somewhere near the prime meridian and the equator. NOW THAT'S HOT. I was born in Hawaii, been there a few time's since, it's quite nice there, if your looking for hot weather mexico is also quite nice, although not really this time of year. ....lol
Old 08-20-04, 09:52 PM   #56
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 996E E35D

definately not hot... UK is gay... i dont have time to explain but Canibus is yall only talent and he's not even from there... he just lives there now... i think
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-04, 01:11 AM   #57
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: E198 D20B

I Don't Think The Uk Is Hot..
Old 08-21-04, 12:25 PM   #58
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: C3C9 A5E9

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
i dont get it, wut u reppn, UK or US ?

i havent heard UK rap, didnt even kno it existed, but i KNOW its better

I like both but in my opinion i like US rap better

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-04, 06:15 PM   #59
Ch@nCe
This is my first post!

IP: E72A D991

hey ok we all know, even if u dont admit it that american rappers r prolly tha best, but u dont have to go around dissin canada n the U.K to prove it, and to the ppl that think all canadian rappers suck, think about it have u heard them all, well im done wastin my time with this fucked up thread, most o u r haters so w/e
Send a message via MSN to Ch@nCe   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-04, 06:40 PM   #60
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@nCe
hey ok we all know, even if u dont admit it that american rappers r prolly tha best, but u dont have to go around dissin canada n the U.K to prove it, and to the ppl that think all canadian rappers suck, think about it have u heard them all, well im done wastin my time with this fucked up thread, most o u r haters so w/e

werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!