RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-06, 10:01 PM   #46
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 7401 A3D2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
nos.. we aint askin you to justify your thug...and i aint sayin nothin bout no hood or nothing bieng hard... i'm saying if you attempted to swing on me.. the results wouldnt be good..and you aint in fuckin hotel rawanda so shut it

Theres comments littered through this thread from faggot weak yanks talking shit about my country cause you cats think you live in rougher areas...

Fuck outta here like what I just said didnt relate to this..

As for the rest of your post... We both know your a scrawny weak cunt talking shit to a cat whose twice your size and could break your neck like a toothpick...

Why do you even try......
Old 05-19-06, 10:04 PM   #47
J Summers

IP: E8B4 945F

say what you will about my size but you aint gon catch me know where my people are gonna let you swing on me...specially no outa town fuck..
Old 05-20-06, 08:53 AM   #48
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

I used to live in Cali and I moved to Australia.

First hand I can say that most of the crips/bloods shit, crip walk shit, click, hood, gat, etc etc... all that stuff is kiddie stuff. A bunch of misguided teens that think crime is "cool" because of the media, their peers, and a host of other things.

For example, over here, it is not considered gangster to wear baggy clothes and chains... Nor is it considered gangster to get out of your car while its moving to do a little dance. You see what i'm getting at here?

If you were to bring "your people" to a 1 on 1 fight you would be considered pussy. Usually cunts only jump into fights if theres enough people on either side for a brawl, and they'll let the two guys who had a dispute duke it out instead of helping one win unfairly.

Is it good that crime is worse over here? Of course not. It's just not very pleasing to see kids in America try to act all hard when really all they're doing is being naive and idiotic.
Old 05-20-06, 02:31 PM   #49
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: F5EA AA2D

pretty much Nos is right....

America has its gangs, thugs, etc. ....but Americas crime rate is NOTHING compared to tons of places.......

and LMAO @ the kid who said memphis....umm...i have been to memphis numerous times..considering i live in clarksville...its not that far of a drive..........and yes...memphis has its few rough parts....but for the most part....memphis is a pretty nice city...EVERYWHERE has their hoods...dont think just cause memphis has its few that the thugs are tons more superior there than anywhere else in this country.........its all the same shit.....a hood is a hood no matter where you go...

but yea....try going to some random poor country....see an 8 yr old walking around with a gun just waiting to shoot your ass............and then tell me you live in the hood
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-06, 02:34 PM   #50
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

People don't wear baggy pants cause they think its "gangster", they just like how it looks. All the crip-blood shit started out as and still is just a form of street control and for people who are sick of being in danger. Wether it be normal people or police. I don't support it, I'm just sick of people making judgements on shit they don't know about. kcool
Old 05-20-06, 02:38 PM   #51
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
pretty much Nos is right....

America has its gangs, thugs, etc. ....but Americas crime rate is NOTHING compared to tons of places.......

and LMAO @ the kid who said memphis....umm...i have been to memphis numerous times..considering i live in clarksville...its not that far of a drive..........and yes...memphis has its few rough parts....but for the most part....memphis is a pretty nice city...EVERYWHERE has their hoods...dont think just cause memphis has its few that the thugs are tons more superior there than anywhere else in this country.........its all the same shit.....a hood is a hood no matter where you go...

but yea....try going to some random poor country....see an 8 yr old walking around with a gun just waiting to shoot your ass............and then tell me you live in the hood

People act like "the hood" is just one neighborhood connected and sprouted throughout the country. Some hoods are worse than others and just walking through one a couple days/weeks doesn't mean you saw everything. You can't tell people they don't have it rough just because another place has it rougher. In that case no one can say "ow" at anything. Everyone has something they think is bad or morally wrong and everyone has an opinion of how much of it is enough for 'bad'. So everyone stop talking about who has it rougher, cause rough is rough for whoever's opinion it is. And btw "cool" is the same thing as "admirable" or "respectable". Just in a different term. So yea..
Old 05-20-06, 07:47 PM   #52
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
People don't wear baggy pants cause they think its "gangster", they just like how it looks. All the crip-blood shit started out as and still is just a form of street control and for people who are sick of being in danger. Wether it be normal people or police. I don't support it, I'm just sick of people making judgements on shit they don't know about. kcool

Keyword: started out.

Today its a joke.